Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Joan Guzman - Jay Jay Judah World Lightweight Championship Thread
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
CyruS
Sunday June 22, 2008 marks yet another high quality bout with the #1 P4P of the sport.

#1 Pound For Pound Fighter in The World, 3 Division World Champion, The Greatest Lightweight of all-times, The Reigning and Defending 7-Time Lightweight Champion Of The World, Joan Guzman (38-7-4 12KOs) puts his title on line against #1 Contender Jay-Jay Judah (20-1-1 9KOs)

Will Guzman continue to reign supreme on top of the world against world class opposition? Or will Guzman finally start feeling the effects of the most grueling fight schedule a #1 p4p fighter has ever had and fall to the dangerous Jay-Jay ??

Joan Guzman Career Highlights :

W UD 12 Osvaldo Batista - For the Jr. Bantamweight Title
D 12, D 12, W UD 12, W UD 12, W UD 12 Cash On Demand - turns draws over into dominate wins.
W TKO 7, W KO 12, W KO 10 Pavel "The Spy" Molotov - solid win over the former world champion
W TKO 6 Freddy "The Finisher" McPheerson - solid win over the former world champion
W KO 11,L UD 12, L UD 12, W KO 12 Jesse Jane - won lightweight title in fight one. turns over losses into another knockout win to win the lightweight title for the 2nd time over the 3 division world champion.
L KO 4, W UD 12 Ricardo Reyes - turns over careless loss into a dominating win to win back the lightweight title for the 3rd time.
W TKO 9 Tera Patrick - destroys 3 division World Champion Tera Patrick in lightweight super fight.
W UD 12, W SD 12 Carlos "El Indio" Quintana - Defeated the #1 contender, Undefeated Quintana.
L UD 12, W UD 12, W UD 12, W UD 12 Ray De Los Santos - loses title in fight 1. Regains title and delivers the first loss to the undefeated Santos in fight 2. Completes the trilogy with a UD victory in fight 3. Defeates #1 contender Santos again in fight 4.
W UD 12 JoJo - delivers the first loss to the undefeated 21-0 #1 Contender.
D 12, D 12, L UD 12, W SD 12, L UD 12, W UD 12, W UD 12 Muckles Reilly - Loses Lightweight Title in fight 3 after 2 draws. Regains Lightweight title for the 5th time in Fight 4. Loses lightweight title in fight 5. Regains lightweight title for the 6th time in fight 6 over the #1 contender and champion Reilly. Fight #7 clearly beats Reilly to win the lightweight title for the 7th time.
W UD 12 Zab "Super" Judah - Wins Jr. Welterweight Title over HOFer and top 5 p4p at the time.

----

Jay-Jay Judah Career Highlights :

W UD 12 Freddy "The Finisher" McPheerson - Shutout win over the former world champion.
W UD 12 Ray De los Santos - Solid win over the former world champion.
W DQ 11 Rock Allen - Win over the top contender.

-----

PLACE YOUR BETS!
Blayde
Jay Jay Judah:

"Im da best Triple J Judah in da world know I'm sayin. I was the Judah who got the least attention know I'm sayin but times changing, man. Guzmans a good fighter, but when I see him, ya know, I aint seeing nothing I cant handle know Im sayin. Ima be the new P4P champion."
Maxy
I'm going with Jay Jay Judah by vicious knockout and then in the rematch Guzman wins the title for the 8th time!!
Blayde
Jay Jay:

"Check out with the odds, man, Im the favorite know what Im sayin. People picking me to knock him out becaus' they know about boxing know what Im sayin. Ima knock him out in da last round ya know. And Im gonna kick his ass in the rematch and retire him for good."

Gamboa:

"People have always been talking about a super fight between Joan and me. It never materialized and I dont know if it would ever have happened as Im a featherweight and hes a lightweight. But I do believe it wont ever be a topic again because I know Jay Jay. Hes a special guy in many ways, maybe good, maybe bad, but he a perfect guy when it comes to training and preparing and hes as naturally gifted as Ive ever seen anyone. I think he will beat Guzman."
BigG
Guzman will win..
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.