Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Official Allan Green vs. Jaidon Codrington Thread
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Blayde
Come Sunday, June 22nd its time for the big battle at Light Heavyweight as the former Cruiserweight Champion and long time Arena SHO fighter Jaidon Codrington, now fighting for the Krumbsnatcher gym, is moving back down to 175 and challenging his former stable mate, the P4P fighter and undefeated champion Allan Green.

Weve never heard any rumors about them training and sparring together, but Green claims he can knock out Codrington with ease and that Jaidon was a very vulnerable fighter.

Its Allan Green (35-0) © vs. Jaidon Codrington (28-5-1).

Green career highlights:
W UD Yamboa Bell x2
W UD Butkiss x2
W KO Butkiss
W KO Jowett Pipes x2
W MD Deep Freeze
W UD The Genesis

Codrington career highlights:
W UD x3, MD "Bad" Chad Dawson
L UD RJ Mendoza
W TKO, L UD, W UD, W UD Ice Cream
W TKO Mark Hunt
W UD Iron Mike Tyson
L TKO Tick Tick Boome
L UD The Genesis
W KO, W KO, L KO Briana Banks
D Randall Bailey
Maxy
I wish a couple of Codrington's stats were better (you know the ones I mean wink.gif ) but he's a good fighter although Green knows his weaknesses and that will probably be Jaidon's downfall.

I can either try to fight smart and pray Jaidon doesn't get worn down or I can go for broke and take a risk. Haven't decided what game plan to use yet but Green has to be a massive favourite.
Blayde
Actually I think Codrington might have what it takes to beat Green.

Rumor going on is that Jaidon once took it to Alexeev in sparring.
Maxy
Jaidon Codrington has spoken ahead of his world title fight with unbeaten Allan Green and he couldn't have sounded more confident.

"You can put your house on it. Green is losing his belts, losing his unbeaten record. It's a fight I have wanted for a long time and it's something I know is my destiny. I always knew I would one day be world champion in two weight divisions and I also always knew that one day I would beat Allan Green. I used to watch him sparring back at ArenaSHO and I just couldn't believe he was still unbeaten. I think his opponents are beaten before they climb inside the ropes. I think his record leaves his challengers intimidated. Green can't intimidate me. I'm going to beat him up. Believe."
Blayde
Green:

"Ive beaten Butkiss, The Genesis and Deep Freeze and I aint let anybody say all of them were past their best. Just check these fights out and you see it was prospect vs. prime time champion. With Jaidon I will beat a former Cruiserweight champion whos got all the skills in the world but who cannot hang in there with me.

Jaidon keeps saying hes seen the hole in my game. So what does he wanna do? He wants to catch me early? Well I gotta say this... I will try to catch him early and if he tries the same, I will get it done and knock him out in the first round. I dont care about Guzman, Gamboa or anyone, Im the best fighter in the world. And I will prove it. Im the next big thing in boxing."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.