Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: So whats going on with Kassim Ouma?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BigG
After losing to Karmazin, he went on a good runbeating Rubio and Powell. Then he challenged Taylor and got beat up..moved back down and lost to guys he should have beaten. I love Ouma for his heart, background, story...but is he done? I think he is about 30. Can he still make a comeback?
moscow bear
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jun 20 2008, 08:24 AM) [snapback]393091[/snapback]
After losing to Karmazin, he went on a good runbeating Rubio and Powell. Then he challenged Taylor and got beat up..moved back down and lost to guys he should have beaten. I love Ouma for his heart, background, story...but is he done? I think he is about 30. Can he still make a comeback?

this guy is not professional enough to remain at the top....
King Eugene
Normally I would say its a wrap but I believe every good fighter can some how muster up one last hoorah!
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(3King3 @ Jun 20 2008, 04:52 AM) [snapback]393097[/snapback]
Normally I would say its a wrap but I believe every good fighter can some how muster up one last hoorah!

I agree. Ouma is not the type of guy who will win a title and defend it 20 times but he is the type of inconsistent fighter that can pull off a win here and there and then lose to a schmuck.

Bu the way 3king3, when you bang your woman, do you make her wear a Roy Jones mask? That shrine of yours is scary there.
D-MARV
He's Done...

Gatekeeper status
King Eugene
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Jun 20 2008, 08:10 AM) [snapback]393101[/snapback]
I agree. Ouma is not the type of guy who will win a title and defend it 20 times but he is the type of inconsistent fighter that can pull off a win here and there and then lose to a schmuck.

Bu the way 3king3, when you bang your woman, do you make her wear a Roy Jones mask? That shrine of yours is scary there.

I didnt know little kids where on this site.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(3King3 @ Jun 20 2008, 08:04 PM) [snapback]393180[/snapback]
I didnt know little kids where on this site.

LOL, relax man it was a joke.

By the way, you really didn't answer my question.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.