Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Insanity International
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
The CEO
wha's up...wha's UP!?

After a refreshing vacation chock full of drinking and fucking...II is planning its grand return on June 29th.

Stay tuned as The Members of The World's Most Dangerous Gym review the latest action and decide which sorry souls they're gonna target....
Blayde
Yeah there you are, welcome back man smile.gif
The CEO
Thanks, Blayde....I see Mack has the belt at Super Middle and is defending against Raiden tomorrow....could be interesting.....Sloan wants the winner.

Maxy
Welcome back CEO.

The super middleweight title has been fragmented in your absence so there are two title fights this weekend.

Krumbsnatcher looks forward to whipping on some II boys in the future...

laugh.gif
BigG
Welcome back C.E.O

Things are starting to shake up in WEBL.
The CEO
That's good to hear...and it's good to see y'all....I should have everything sorted out within a few days....we at II intend to shake the league up some more by the end of Wednesday night...

thumbsup_anim.gif

P.S.~ and when I say "shake", I mean "shook"....like Pipes is when he sees Boome....

laugh.gif
Maxy
Unretire your fighters as soon as you can and I'll get them some fights made.

How about Lanky Gawn vs Sawney Bean?
Maxy
double post.
The CEO
I need another day or so...because once I unretire them, I want to give them my full attention...and I can't right now...
The CEO
There's been a change of plans, fellas....things are way busier on the homefront than I expected.......so II's return is postponed until further notice......

I don't wanna half step....I'm sure you understand....
Blayde
Yeah take your time until you can make a real comeback. I hope you make it soon though, Pascal still needs to kick some ass wink.gif
BigJuicyHog
I love II because it is one of those gyms that surprises the fuck out of you with a result (aka a KO out of nowhere).
The CEO
and we love ya back, Hog...lol....but like Blayde said...it needs to be a REAL comeback....not a half assed one...
Maxy
I'll be expecting big things from II when they do return. They are already a gym that are renowned for inflicting IP's on opponents but the question remains....are they smart enough to adapt if necessary?

I'm thinking they are gonna come strong!
CyruS
Welcome back, C!

sidenote : I'll be shipping away my ps3 to sony sometime this week to get it fixed so we can get back on it.

The CEO
Thanks, C....lol

You know....I haven't played on the PS 3 with any FH members other than you....I don't know why they're scared to get on the mic and murder n00bs with a brotha....laugh.gif
Maxy
So when is Insanity International gonna make its return?

The CEO
I was aiming for next Sunday, but I don't know, Maxy...we're trying to close on a new house...and there's family, work, and travel issues we're dealing with as well....I barely have time to come on here to read and post....

I wanna be free and clear to talk shit and WHOOP SOME ASS!
Maxy
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jul 6 2008, 07:06 PM) [snapback]395082[/snapback]
I was aiming for next Sunday, but I don't know, Maxy...we're trying to close on a new house...and there's family, work, and travel issues we're dealing with as well....I barely have time to come on here to read and post....

I wanna be free and clear to talk shit and WHOOP SOME ASS!

Well good luck with the house and all the other busy stuff.

If you want to activate some of your fighters I can keep them busy with easy fights until you can commit more time to prepare (and talk some shit) or you can just wait until you've got everything sorted over there and then unleash them.

Your gym is possibly stronger now than its ever been.
The CEO
QUOTE(Maxy @ Jun 28 2008, 04:32 AM) [snapback]393963[/snapback]
I'll be expecting big things from II when they do return. They are already a gym that are renowned for inflicting IP's on opponents but the question remains....are they smart enough to adapt if necessary?

I'm thinking they are gonna come strong!

and boy did we ever!

II snatches 2 more titles last night...would have been 3 if Pascal didn't land the luckiest punch of 2008. Sloan was KILLING him! Dropping Pascal with every other punch he threw for 9 rounds straight....that shit ain't over.

The Prince is THE HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP!....Dex Moore is THE SUPER WELTERWEIGHT CHAMP!

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

"So when you see me, please dap my hands....I know I got skills, man....I know I got skills, man."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.