Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RIP George Carlin
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
BGv2.0
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080623/us_nm/carlin_dc

Sucks! That is a comedic legend we have lost. He just had a recent HBO special where looked pretty darn healthy too at his age. Really 71 does not seem all that old in the day and age. Shame. I know he was in recovery just about a year ago.....maybe all the stress over the years finally got the best of him.

He will be missed....but his routines will hold up very well over time!
Warlord
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Jun 23 2008, 12:28 AM) [snapback]393441[/snapback]
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080623/us_nm/carlin_dc

Sucks! That is a comedic legend we have lost. He just had a recent HBO special where looked pretty darn healthy too at his age. Really 71 does not seem all that old in the day and age. Shame. I know he was in recovery just about a year ago.....maybe all the stress over the years finally got the best of him.

He will be missed....but his routines will hold up very well over time!

Shut up, you damn racist! Where was your topic when Richard Pryor died? Huh!? You racist bastard. Your biasedness never ceases to amaze me. Can you not go one second without defiling this noble board with your racist filth?

FUCK!!!
BGv2.0
QUOTE(Warlord @ Jun 23 2008, 12:59 AM) [snapback]393446[/snapback]
Shut up, you damn racist! Where was your topic when Richard Pryor died? Huh!? You racist bastard. Your biasedness never ceases to amaze me. Can you not go one second without defiling this noble board with your racist filth?

FUCK!!!

LOL...you know I actually thought about that as I was posting this, that a particular poster would be thinking that shit!
Method
RIP.

71 ain't exactly a life cut short, though.

Years of heart trouble is right, with all the coke.

Loved George Carlin. RIP.
caneman
RIP to one of the greatest of all time! You will be missed!
Spyder
My favorite George Carlin bit was when he made a time machine out of a phone booth...

Long live the Wyld Stallions!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.