Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pavlik vs. Mora in the Works
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Method
God. Say it's not so.
D-MARV
I dunno...

I think Pavlik goes on to fight Rubio with Abraham-Marquez on the Undercard!
King Eugene
I hope the hell not...........for Mora's sake
D-MARV
I do not see Mora getting KO'd in this fight! I see him losing in on one of those wacky scorecards where 2 judges may favor Pavlik my a wide margin while one judge calls it close. Possibly a MD or something like that!
rusty_trombone
I will reiterate, Fuck Mora. Fuck him with a plunger
Douchebag
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Jun 24 2008, 10:39 PM) [snapback]393663[/snapback]
I will reiterate, Fuck Mora. Fuck him with a plunger

too explicit.
Mean Mister Mustard
Finally. I've beem waitng to see this fight since Pavlik beat Taylor the 1st time. Going to be a great fight with two guys throwing bombs throwing lots of punches and.... Oh I thought this said Pavlik-Abraham not Pavlik-Mora.
JD
Yeah...Sergio Mora is going to learn that beat Vernon Forrest is a little different than beating Kelly Pavlik.

Mora should rematch The Viper and go for the Mosley fight at 154...FORGET 160 and Kelly Pavlik. I give him credit for wanting to fight the best though.
Spyder
You can't give someone credit for having delusions that he's a good fighter...

He does get CRAZY points though!!

thumbsup_anim.gif
JD
LOL...I happen to think Mora is a skilled fighter. I don't happen to think he should fight Kelly Pavlik.
Method
I blame this ALL on YOU, JD
JD
That's harsh...blame Arum.
Method
Funny that Arum has been blasting HBO, SHO for their business practices, yet, according to the Arum article, Arum is waiting on HBO or SHO, to see if they'll put up money for the fight. LOL.
blackbelt2003
Yaaaaaawn.

What, there are not enough decent middleweights around? Jeez, I can think of a handful of guys as good as Mora who DON'T have to come up from 154.

Abraham, Sturm, Rubio, Mayorga...pick any of them. They'd all be more entertaining than seeing Mora jitter and jiggle his way to a boring decision loss.

If you really want to watch this, download Taylor-Spinks and superimpose Pavlik and Mora heads on them.

Black
mrwigi
ive only seen one mora fight, but ive seen enough of pavlik to know that since he's moving up from 154.... he's getting knocked out.
Big Slim Sweet
Mora moved down to 154 for the Forest fight.He's been fighting at 160 for a while.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(JD @ Jun 25 2008, 08:04 AM) [snapback]393689[/snapback]
Mora should rematch The Viper and go for the Mosley fight at 154...FORGET 160 and Kelly Pavlik. I give him credit for wanting to fight the best though.

Like who? Do you give him credit for turning down a shot at the undisputed middleweight championship to fight a nobody? Do you give him credit for fighting and old, no shoulder having, guy who's been knocked out by Mayorga? Geez JD, if I was Pavlick I would tell him to go fuck himself and he should beat Taylor before he gets a shot at him.
JD
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Jun 25 2008, 01:36 PM) [snapback]393742[/snapback]
Like who? Do you give him credit for turning down a shot at the undisputed middleweight championship to fight a nobody? Do you give him credit for fighting and old, no shoulder having, guy who's been knocked out by Mayorga? Geez JD, if I was Pavlick I would tell him to go fuck himself and he should beat Taylor before he gets a shot at him.

Pavlik is the best. He wants to fight him. I credit him for that, though he will get his ass beat.

He got a title shot against Forrest...most thought he would get smoked...he won - it was a good win. He should have the rematch with Forrest, and if he wins, try to land the Mosley fight which was rumored a week or so ago.

I don't think any of this is outlandish. Yeah, he should have fought JT...no doubt, but he didn't. Now he wants Pavlik, I think it is good that he wants to fight a guy who will knock him out.
Method
I don't think he deserves the shot, personally. He should be made to pay for being nobody at the time and turning his nose up at the JT fight, acting as if butter wouldn't melt in his mouth.
JD
Oh he definitely doesn't deserve the shot...his resume at middle is far from stellar, but in the end...blame Arum.
U.S. Champ
Aren't there laws against Public contract murders Law enforcement should put a stop to this thats why we pay taxes
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(JD @ Jun 25 2008, 03:59 PM) [snapback]393755[/snapback]
Oh he definitely doesn't deserve the shot...his resume at middle is far from stellar, but in the end...blame Arum.

Sure Arum is a butthole also, but it doesn't lower the level of hatred I have for Mora. I think after Cotto whoops Margarito, the Margarito hate wagon will be transformed into the Mora hate wagon. Even though he might not even be relevant enough to hate, but fuck him anyway.
JD
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Jun 26 2008, 10:03 PM) [snapback]393849[/snapback]
Sure Arum is a butthole also, but it doesn't lower the level of hatred I have for Mora. I think after Cotto whoops Margarito, the Margarito hate wagon will be transformed into the Mora hate wagon. Even though he might not even be relevant enough to hate, but fuck him anyway.

Yes, you hate Mora...a lot.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(JD @ Jun 26 2008, 10:10 PM) [snapback]393850[/snapback]
Yes, you hate Mora...a lot.

You're recognition somehow validates my position. Thank You
JD
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Jun 26 2008, 10:15 PM) [snapback]393851[/snapback]
You're recognition somehow validates my position. Thank You

Glad I could help.

I shall continue to recognize your hate.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.