Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Paul Malignaggi..HOFer...Yes or No?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Let's review his career:

Lost his first fight by wide UD to a Judah brother....

Won his next 11 fights..inlcuding wins over World Champions Junior Doo Prado, Smooth Eddie Chaplin, and Pavel Molotov....

Lost his 13th fight by first round KO to Gauge Gives...

Avenged first defeat to the Josiah Judah but lost 2 mote times to Gauge Gives..once by decision and once by KO in the 3rd round.

Moved to Team Judah...

Won his next 7 fights...including 2 HUGE wins over future HOFers Mike Taylor and "Sublime" Buddy Shine and a decent win over Buddy McGirt too.

Was knocked out by Mike Taylor in the rematch and then knocked out by Sigmund Kraab after dominating the fight for 8 rounds.

Avenged loss to Kraab..TWICE..by UD....

Beat an old Roland Navarette by UD...

Was knocked out in round ONE by Zab "Super" Judah

After the loss to Judah, Paulie Malignaggi would stop Cyrus "Running Man" Virus in 9 rounds to become the #1 Contender.

In his next fight, he fought the 29-0-0 Jimmy Jack Judah and won easily...he remained the #1 contender.

After beating Jimmy Jack Judah, Paulie Malignaggi would challenge Floyd Mayweather Jr. for the Jnr. Weltweight Belt. Malignaggi won by first round KO.

Paulie defended his belt against Jimmy Jack Judah and won by shut out...handing Judah his second loss.

Paulie lost his belt to Mike Taylor by UD.

Malignaggi would move up and shutout 2x World Champion Maxy Kokaine in his next fight.

After knocking out a tomato can, Florence Noel Armand, in 1, Paulie would lose to the bigger Cyrus "Lights Out" Virus by UD.

Malignaggi has won 2 straight comeback fights over tomato cans..both by TKO.

Record: 31-9-0
Blayde
Hm thats difficult. Malignaggi was part of that great 140 pound division and did get some great wins, so I vote yes. But Im not so sure when I see a Collazo poll standing at 1-1 wink.gif
BigG
Somone voted no for Collazo? laugh.gif

I didn't vote yet..I figured he'd get in right away..
Maxy
Yeah I'll give Malignaggi the nod in this one. He's had a good career.

How come Collazo is 1-1? I voted yes. Haven't you voted yourself yet Blayde?
Blayde
Nah I didnt vote ... Wasnt so sure about voting for my own fighter. Did you for your inductees? I dont remember it...
CyruS
Malignaggi put in alot of work in his career. First ever Undisputed 140 lbs. champion. Yes vote.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.