Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Uh oh....
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Well, you probably heard the news by now.

Zab Judah is doing time in prison for beating the shit out of some cat in the streets and drug possesion (we all know Judah has some bad habbits). Judah's life after retirement hasn't been good at all and he's not exactly rich despite what you may have heard laugh.gif Judah will be out of jail soon and let me just say this.

Judah is REALLY mad.

The CEO
ohmy.gif

There's nothing more fearsome than an angry and broke Lord Judah. I know this firsthand.....

If he will beat one of his best friends to death....just think what he'll do to someone he DOESN'T like...
Blayde
Yeah, a mad Judah should definitely come back aggressive.gif
CyruS
Retirement didn't last to long at all, what did i bet before? 2 weeks or something? laugh.gif
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Jul 2 2008, 03:34 PM) [snapback]394566[/snapback]
Retirement didn't last to long at all, what did i bet before? 2 weeks or something? laugh.gif

I'm pretty shit at keeping my fighters retired.

I see them in the retired gym and think, fuck it, he has to make a come back....

laugh.gif
BigG
I don't think people get it...Judah is really angry with the ways things are going in Team Judah...Montiel getting blasted by Jojo...and not to mention his life after retirement. Boxing is his drug and addicition (besides crack cocaine) and he has come back to abuse a few people..starting with Junior Witter.

And he needs money.
CyruS
QUOTE(Maxy @ Jul 2 2008, 04:39 PM) [snapback]394567[/snapback]
I'm pretty shit at keeping my fighters retired.

I see them in the retired gym and think, fuck it, he has to make a come back....

laugh.gif

laugh.gif laugh.gif

36 Chambers fighters usually stay retired. I think only Super and Butkiss ever came out for a fight but that was like months after their initial retirement and they are retired again. laugh.gif
BigG
Word on the street is...

JUDAH wants Terry and Norris and TRAVIS SIMMS at 147!!!
CyruS
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jul 2 2008, 04:43 PM) [snapback]394569[/snapback]
I don't think people get it...Judah is really angry with the ways things are going in Team Judah...Montiel getting blasted by Jojo...and not to mention his life after retirement. Boxing is his drug and addicition (besides crack cocaine) and he has come back to abuse a few people..starting with Junior Witter.

And he needs money.

Not only that, but Zab Judah is also dealing with something very serious.....

FHWeBL news exclusive soon..... stay tuned...
BigG
Interesting note: Norris can make 147...and he can't beat Judah in the gym.

Judah will be waiting Cyrus.
CyruS
QUOTE(fighthype.com/webl-BREAKINGNEWS!)
BREAKING NEWS! - ZAB JUDAH'S WIFE FOUND DEAD!

That headline is correct. Some of you may have remembered several months back that Zab Judah's wife was kidnapped from their east side apartment in the sky after Judah had won the Welterweight Championship of the world. There was one note left for Zab at his home and that was a note that said "147 lbs. or the broad gets it." As fight fans know, Zab Judah gave up the welterweight title and has not returned to 147 since. It is my sad duty to report that Zab Judah's wife was found dead this morning by the hudson river with a note attached to the body, we have a copy of the note here.

CyruS "Lights Out" ViruS the former 3-Time Welterweight World Champion is being held by authorities as a suspect to the murder.

We at fighthype webl send out condolences to the Zab Judah family.

More news at it arrives.

ohmy.gif
BigG
laugh.gif Judah's wife was recently kidnapped AGAIN and murdered and has led Judah into serious depression. Judah is now legitimately bi-polar/manic depressive..more to come
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.