Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Time is Near my Brothers! The REVOLUTION!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
TheWhiteBuffalo
After all of these years.....the time is finally at hand! The White Buffalo returns to his former glory as we anticipate the upcoming July 4th slaughter of Odlanier Solis! This huge event, will set all of the things in motion that I have spoken about over the years. For all of the fools and naysayers that have scoffed and laughed, now you shall finally be silenced once and for all.

The Mighty Buffalo has Risen!

Solis, who is now 10-0, is considered to be the "next big thing" in the Heavyweight Division. This young man is the sacrificial slaughter, as stated in the in the scripture. Rejoice my fellow Brothers and Sisters!

The Buffalo Beast, Slaughterer of Men, Unleashed!

Now we may discuss Botha's victory, the carnage left behind, and what this means to the Heavyweight Division and World Peace.

thehype
LOL.

For some odd reason, I kind of hope you're right.

laugh.gif
BGv2.0
LOL

NO IT'S NOT!

Solis pulled out YET AGAIN! With a hand injury of some sort.

rolleyes.gif

We all know that's BS though....he KNEW he was on Death's Door by entering that ring with the White Buffalo....like so many "warriors" before him....the reality of the situation of possibly losing their life in such a pugalistically violent manner was too much to bare.

I AM SERIOUS THOUGH...THE GUY PULLED OUT....DON'T KNOW IF BOTHA WILL FIGHT A REPLACEMENT THOUGH.
TheWhiteBuffalo
POST A LINK!!!!!!!!

Say it ain't so!!!!!!

BGv2.0
I've looked high and low for a link....cannot find one...so maybe it's BS.

But I have seen several people talking about it as if it's a fact on other boards.
Mean Mister Mustard
Going through the fight would have been a waste of time. We all know he would have collapsed at the mere sight of the mighty Buffalo.
stevennall
Actually, there are rumors floating around about a rematch vs. Etienne to be televised on DISCOVERY channel.
hardhead
Here's a link.

Odlanier Solis pulls out of fight...
ElectricTwinkie
Odlanier Solis, a strict vegetarian, broke his hand yesterday in a vegan protest of washed up professional boxer Francois Botha's veal farm. It is rumored Solis tried to punch his way through a cage to free a baby calf. When asked to comment Francois Botha replied, "he brake my veal? I brake his head!"

No rematch is scheduled.
stevennall
It baffles me that White Buffalo is so popular here.

If there are two or three Botha fans on this sight, that's a larger fan gathering than when Botha attends his own family reunion.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(stevennall @ Jul 3 2008, 11:32 AM) [snapback]394713[/snapback]
It baffles me that White Buffalo is so popular here.

If there are two or three Botha fans on this sight, that's a larger fan gathering than when Botha attends his own family reunion.

It baffles you that so many people are the fan of the most devastating, and probably most skilled, biggest badass, heavyweight ever to roam this planet. He's like the T-Rex of heavyweights. Jesus man, it's science.
iron_mike
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Jul 3 2008, 12:10 PM) [snapback]394718[/snapback]
It baffles you that so many people are the fan of the most devastating, and probably most skilled, biggest badass, heavyweight ever to roam this planet. He's like the T-Rex of heavyweights. Jesus man, it's science.

Duh, it's 4th grade science. Nice President he's wearing though.
Tha Docta
QUOTE(iron_mike @ Jul 3 2008, 12:24 PM) [snapback]394719[/snapback]
Duh, it's 4th grade science. Nice President he's wearing though.

its a knock off from China. its clear that the man spent all of his money on steroids.
ElectricTwinkie
For thousands of years the Botha family has been perfecting it's gene replacement therapy. Rulers of the African "Horn of Flutes" region, they earned a reputation of being extremely big electricity users. Much like the 1980s move "The Burbs," the Botha's neighbors never understood why thier pets kept dissapearing. But by breeding humans and bulldozers, they have finally come up with an unstopable force with the reasoning ability of a Hostess Swiss Cake Roll. That force is: Francois Botha.

The abilty to crush walnuts with his eyelids.
He CAN add 2 + 2.
He cannot feel remorse for his veal farm.
He is...a fashion mogul.
Col Reb
Is there a link to watch those fights?
TheWhiteBuffalo
Hey guys,

I just wanted to check in today and let everyone know that I am doing a little bit better today. After BGV2.0 broke the news about that coward, Solis, backing out of the big fight against the unstoppable Frans Botha, I took ill and have been battling both physical and emotional hurdles.

Today I am able to eat some solid foods and keep most of it down. I am able to sit upright in bed for short periods of time, and I feel a tad bit stronger than I did yesterday.

I appreciate the "Get Well" cards, letters, and especially the lifesize inflatable bust of Frans Botha that was sent to me by ElectricTwinkie. I hope to be well enough to keep posting very soon.

The good book says that man will never know the exact date of "The Second Coming"......however, we all believed that the "Second Coming" was July 4th. That goes to show you that we should not speculate! Only Frans Botha knows when the time is right.

Talk to you guys very soon.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.