Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fighthype.com shirts!!!!
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
pcraw
Hey, me and Hype are in the process of putting a store up on the site where you guys could purchase Fighthype.com shirts. I was interested in seeing how many of you guys would like to purchase one and if possible throw some sizes at me, so I could have an idea of what sizes would be bulk order. Thanks,

Percy Crawford
D-MARV
QUOTE(pcraw @ Jul 2 2008, 09:28 PM) [snapback]394604[/snapback]
Hey, me and Hype are in the process of putting a store up on the site where you guys could purchase Fighthype.com shirts. I was interested in seeing how many of you guys would like to purchase one and if possible throw some sizes at me, so I could have an idea of what sizes would be bulk order. Thanks,

Percy Crawford

Mark me down for a 2x

rusty_trombone
I would buy one, XL.
Bill The Butcher
I would probably buy a few eventually...

Medium, Large, and Extra Large.
Fitz
Just wondering. Here in Australia people wear shirts that are better fitted. I notice that in America you wear clothes that are sizes too big.
Would a medium be a good fit for an actual medium, or are sizes exaggerated?
BigG
It would be cool if the T-Shirts had that Affliction design...
Fitz
That would be really uncool. I don't really like the affliction designs. I'm trying to think of the word. I don't know, the design looks so teenage. For angry teenagers, it just looks dark an emo.
But about the t-shirts, I'm not sure if they exaggerate there sizes. I have a friend who bought some rap shirt or something, and he is an average build guy. Don't know what size he got, but it looks like a nightie. It looks so big, you would think it was got from a shop that make clothes for big people.
BigG
I love the designs..I sport some affliction shirts and hoodies myself. Affliction clothing is also associated with MMA/boxing for whatever reason... maybe because alot fighters wear them (Hopkins, Pavlik, Judah, Cotto, Margarito, Cotoure, St. Pierre, Rampage)
Fitz
Yeah I have seen many type of fighters wear them. Not really a fan of them though.
hardhead
QUOTE(Fitz @ Jul 3 2008, 03:13 AM) [snapback]394638[/snapback]
Just wondering. Here in Australia people wear shirts that are better fitted. I notice that in America you wear clothes that are sizes too big.

Depending on how big you are, but I'm 5'7 165 and I can wear a medium and it'll fit closely, a large would be a little bigger but not too big to where it looks baggy.

I'd be interested in a medium or large.
Fitz
QUOTE(hardhead @ Jul 3 2008, 03:08 PM) [snapback]394673[/snapback]
Depending on how big you are, but I'm 5'7 165 and I can wear a medium and it'll fit closely, a large would be a little bigger but not too big to where it looks baggy.

I'd be interested in a medium or large.

That sounds about right.
D-MARV
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jul 2 2008, 11:31 PM) [snapback]394648[/snapback]
I love the designs..I sport some affliction shirts and hoodies myself. Affliction clothing is also associated with MMA/boxing for whatever reason... maybe because alot fighters wear them (Hopkins, Pavlik, Judah, Cotto, Margarito, Cotoure, St. Pierre, Rampage)

Them damn shirts are Pricey!!!!!!!!!!!

I looked on the website and saw some of those shirts go for 80 USD!

Are they good quality?
caneman
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jul 2 2008, 11:17 PM) [snapback]394641[/snapback]

Yea it would but those things cost way too much...hell if I was gonna pay that much, I'd rather buy under armour!
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jul 2 2008, 11:17 PM) [snapback]394641[/snapback]

Why, so we could pretend to be wannabe douchefags?
rusty_trombone
Does Affliction mean you have AIDS or leprosy or something? Is wearing an affliction shirt like having a biohazard tattoo?
The CEO
laugh.gif....I'll take an XL if they run big....
Spyder
QUOTE(Fitz @ Jul 2 2008, 11:13 PM) [snapback]394638[/snapback]

Fitz, I thought you were fat...not talking shit, but I remember you saying in a thread a while back that you were out of shape.

laugh.gif

BigG
Yeah they are pretty good quality. I just like the artistic designs of some affliction shirts..thats all..
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jul 3 2008, 11:19 AM) [snapback]394706[/snapback]
Yeah they are pretty good quality. I just like the artistic designs of some affliction shirts..thats all..

Are you afflicted george? You should get some penicillin for that shit. friends.gif
Fitz
QUOTE(Spyder @ Jul 4 2008, 12:51 AM) [snapback]394701[/snapback]
Fitz, I thought you were fat...not talking shit, but I remember you saying in a thread a while back that you were out of shape.

laugh.gif

I'm about 5"10 and about 88 kgs (195lbs). I weighed about 75kgs a bit over 2 years ago but put it back on since I quit smoking. I'm not fat, just not in the best shape I can get myself in. There have even been photos posted, you can decide whether or not I'm fat there, lol.
KookedKrack
medium
Spyder
QUOTE(Fitz @ Jul 3 2008, 11:26 AM) [snapback]394710[/snapback]
I'm about 5"10 and about 88 kgs (195lbs). I weighed about 75kgs a bit over 2 years ago but put it back on since I quit smoking. I'm not fat, just not in the best shape I can get myself in. There have even been photos posted, you can decide whether or not I'm fat there, lol.

No worries mate! lol

At 195, you might want to go with a Large. It'll shrink when you wash it so don't worry about it being too big. I wear a medium at 150-160lbs and they are a form fit.
blackbelt2003
I'm about 185lbs and 5'9", but I like them to fit me snug, not all big and baggy. I just bought a size L Affliction shirt and it was a little baggy, I wish I'd got the medium. I think UK large's are smaller than US larges. I think in Europe (and Oz by the looks of it) we wear our clothes a little better fitting instead of baggy.

LOL, I was out of the hip hop look by the time I was about 20!

So if the fighthype shirts are the same, I guess a Medium.

Black
Fitz
QUOTE(blackbelt2003 @ Jul 4 2008, 10:07 PM) [snapback]394792[/snapback]
LOL, I was out of the hip hop look by the time I was about 20!

Haha, same as me. I was out of it by the time I was 16-17. It's more common amongst teens. People tend to grow out of it at about 18. Most do anyways.
hitman harding
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jul 3 2008, 10:38 AM) [snapback]394700[/snapback]

XXXL is big. XL isa normal size in the states
The land of the free and the fat !
The CEO
I had a premonition you would be mad on The 4th of July....the turning point where America went on to become The #1 Superpower in The World today...

but you're right though...we're big, we're bad, and we can squash any foreign country that gets in our way...

smile.gif

hitman harding
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jul 4 2008, 04:11 PM) [snapback]394842[/snapback]
I had a premonition you would be mad on The 4th of July....the turning point where America went on to become The #1 Superpower in The World today...

but you're right though...we're big, we're bad, and we can squash any foreign country that gets in our way...

smile.gif

You forgot the poor as half the country wouldn't know what a savings account was !
Al Hata

XL
Spyder
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jul 3 2008, 10:38 AM) [snapback]394700[/snapback]

QUOTE(hitman harding @ Jul 4 2008, 02:30 PM) [snapback]394829[/snapback]
XXXL is big. XL isa normal size in the states
The land of the free and the fat !

QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jul 4 2008, 04:11 PM) [snapback]394842[/snapback]

smile.gif

QUOTE(hitman harding @ Jul 4 2008, 04:13 PM) [snapback]394843[/snapback]
You forgot the poor as half the country wouldn't know what a savings account was !

You two were peacefully co-existing in the same forum for FAR too long...

The war between Israel and Palestine has begun!

thumbsup_anim.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.