Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Torres vs. Holt II: On Going Comments/Postfight
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
Sorry for the delay in getting this up! You can now follow along with the Showtime commentary.

Jack

Administrator
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Peterson being dominant here so far. He's even showing some power in round 4.
rusty_trombone
Damn, that was a great 2 minutes of fighting. Holt fucking put that man to sleep.
Michigan Assassin
That headbutt turned the entire fight around. I'm glad Showtime finally acknowleded it in there recaps.

I hope they do it again.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
God damn what a fight. That had me out of the couch and screaming. I thought Holt was done, but Torres was getting very wild. I knew Holt would eventually start ducking those shots and coming back with some counters. He landed a nice left to the body. Then, there was a head butt, but it was completely unintentinial. That right hand though was incredible. Damn that put him to sleep. That is definietly going to be round of the year, and they should fight again.
Mean Mister Mustard
Great headbutt by Holt. Won him the fight.
Jack 1000
One of the shortest and greatest rounds in boxing!!!! Period!

TRILOGY!!!

Jack
BigG
Headbutt stunned Torres, right hand finished him. They need to rematch.
thefloatingmonkey
No Doubt! There needs to be another fight! Man those guys were bangin!
hardhead
FUCK I can't believe I missed this shit. I need to get on my shit and order Showtime ASAP. Can't wait to see this round...
Jack 1000
Here it is from YouTube. Watch before they take it down. It's not the Showtime call. Showtime should have it on replay later this week and next week, as well as on Showtime On Demand by tomorrow or Monday I would say.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WeuissnsCI

Jack
kidbazooka1
There should definitly be a rematch.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.