Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help please
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
55Jack63
ok so last night i got in a fight and so now my eye is swollen shut... anyone have a general idea of how long itll be swollen shut... and im icing it alot and i read tht in 2 days put hot stuff on it so yea.. anyone?
Douchebag
Swelling should go down in a day or two but you are going to sporting a shiner for about a week. I take you got your ass kicked. No biggie you can't win them all.
55Jack63
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Jul 7 2008, 01:01 PM) [snapback]395139[/snapback]
Swelling should go down in a day or two but you are going to sporting a shiner for about a week. I take you got your ass kicked. No biggie you can't win them all.

actually i won.. the dude hit me only one time.. idk how my eye got so bad lol
55Jack63
oh and i was also surprised i dint go down on the initial hit.. lol it was nice tho oh and thanks for the reply, so my eye shuld be fine and open in a day or 2? idc about the blackness on it
dj necrogenic
I got in a million fights when I was younger, Im surprised out of all of them (including several incidents of being jumped by 3 or more people) I have never once gotten a black eye, or broken nose... Worse thing Ive sustained was bloody noses, and then a broken jaw (when I was hit with a pipe wrench)
D-MARV
I was involved in a brawl at a nightclub! I got hit with a bottle of MOET! I ate it though... tongue.gif
hardhead
Sometimes in the heat of a fight you don't really feel the punches as much until your adrenaline goes down a good bit, then that's when you feel the soreness and say "damn my fucking jaw hurts" and you notice shit you didn't at first.

Then sometimes you get a nice one the jaw your knees buckle but that's better than laying on the ground knocked the fuck out..laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.