Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Old track/video
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
BigG
http://youtube.com/watch?v=qfa7cDwJBfU
The CEO
Jodeci was my on the smooth tip go to group......Come And Talk To Me.....Feenin'....several others.......shit....even K-Ci's solo remake..."If you think you're lonely nowwwww....wait until toNIGHT, guuuuuurl."...that was my SHIT!.....he KILLED that Bobby Womack....
hardhead
This was my favorite Jodeci jam back in the day. Put this on and panties drop with the quickness...laugh.gif
Stay

hardhead
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jul 9 2008, 01:17 AM) [snapback]395311[/snapback]
Jodeci was my on the smooth tip go to group......Come And Talk To Me.....Feenin'....several others.......shit....even K-Ci's solo remake..."If you think you're lonely nowwwww....wait until toNIGHT, guuuuuurl."...that was my SHIT!.....he KILLED that Bobby Womack....

Yes sir, Jodeci has so many fucking classics, that remake of the Bobby Womack was a good one. "Always complaining about the things she aint got, and the things her girlfriend got, but lady I want to let you know, i can't be in two places at one tiimmmee!!!!

I also liked the remake of Stevie Wonder's "Lately"
BigG
"Get on up" will always be my favorite track...just so smooth...one of the first songs I ever liked as a kid.

Jodeci is alot better than the new RnB cats out right now like Neyo, Chris Brown
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.