Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Prizefighter
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
iron_mike
I downloaded it for the 360. You can only choose Calzaghe or Collazo on the demo. It was freakin horrible. If anyone remembers Ring King on the arcade then 8 bit Nintendo, that game has more depth and strategy. Thank God, I was gonna buy it. I'll wait for FN4.
Mean Mister Mustard
Heard it was horrible as well. Once I saw the videos for the game I was convinced the game sucked. Calzaghe fights like Jake Lamotta in there. 2K sports better get their act together and make a real boxing game.
iron_mike
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Jul 13 2008, 02:40 PM) [snapback]395723[/snapback]
Heard it was horrible as well. Once I saw the videos for the game I was convinced the game sucked. Calzaghe fights like Jake Lamotta in there. 2K sports better get their act together and make a real boxing game.

2K has the better NBA games, though I started with EA NBA Live 2002. Once Live 05 came around, Igot 2k5 then 2k6. I will say EA Live 08 i prefer to 2k8. Not a fan of the shot stick. Just waiting for FN4.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.