Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Joe Budden
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
BigG
I remember I liked him back when he released his self named debut album which had some really good tracks like "Walk With Me" "10 mins" and "#1" but I kind of forgot about him for a while since he never released a new LP but WOW I just recently got "Mood Muzik 2 & 3" and he is one of the best alive today without a doubt.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=36IDQz1_Wx4

http://youtube.com/watch?v=yH7Id2x0Ke0&feature=related

http://youtube.com/watch?v=teQC0rKl884&feature=related
KookedKrack
peep the avi. budden is that nukka look up who pt1 & 2
BigG
Who is the best track Ive heard all year. Its the 3rd link
KookedKrack
he said he was gonna leak pt 3 yesterday but hopefully today ill drop

heres a snippet

http://www.zshare.net/audio/156075999c460dee/
BigG
"Maybe we at a cross, Canibus made one of the dopest diss records but some still say he lost"
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jul 21 2008, 05:36 AM) [snapback]396473[/snapback]
"Maybe we at a cross, Canibus made one of the dopest diss records but some still say he lost"

Amen to that, brother.
ROLL DEEP
Oh yeah, one thing I've been meaning to ask for ages...Joe mentions about Sticky getting beaten up. What happened there? I heard it was some celebrity boxing match against some rock dude?
KookedKrack
pt. 3 is out and is a better than the other 2 ill up it in a few once zshare is back up
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Jul 21 2008, 10:20 AM) [snapback]396496[/snapback]
Oh yeah, one thing I've been meaning to ask for ages...Joe mentions about Sticky getting beaten up. What happened there? I heard it was some celebrity boxing match against some rock dude?

Someone answer me, dammit!
KookedKrack
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Jul 22 2008, 01:14 PM) [snapback]396687[/snapback]
Someone answer me, dammit!

It was some type of celebrity boxing was on mtv i believe anyway sticky was lookin all tough and flexing his muscles and shit and ended up getting whooped by some skinny whiteboy
blackbelt2003
I quote Royce Da 5'9:

"My wife don't like my album
She says it's too dark for women
She says it sounds like I hold grudges
She'd rather listen to Joe Budden's
No disrespect, aight, but fuck a party
Now everybody"

Black
BigG
I'm a big Royce fan but Budden is one of the few cats who can hang with him in a battle. Check out Buddens diss to Game, he destroyed him.
KookedKrack
QUOTE(blackbelt2003 @ Jul 24 2008, 08:17 AM) [snapback]396873[/snapback]
I quote Royce Da 5'9:

"My wife don't like my album
She says it's too dark for women
She says it sounds like I hold grudges
She'd rather listen to Joe Budden's
No disrespect, aight, but fuck a party
Now everybody"
Black

go listen to thou shall not fall from mm3

royce is nice death is certain is a classic but that boy from LA ate royce up
BigG
Damn I cant believe I just started listening to Budden again every track I hear is just SO good

"Long Way To Go" is my shit..."Borken Wings", "In The Air", "Who Part 1-3", "All Of Me", "Where Did it go Wrong"..all classics
KookedKrack
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdL3WcH9nCE
KookedKrack
http://www.zshare.net/audio/165397075fa9b04f/

prob one of my fav tracks its called outcast it'll be on his new album
ROLL DEEP
Dissin P? thumbsdown_anim.gif

Prodigy is a million times the rap super-star Joe Budden is....and I mean no disrespect by that as I like Budden.

Look at all the classic albums and tracks Prodigy has done. Yeah, Blood Money was shit, but Joe Budden will NEVER make an Infamous, Murda Musik or a HNIC.

Who cares P has got slapped around a few times? Half the rappers in the industry cant fight for shit and I know Id knock half of them out, lol, but you cant deny that Prodigy is superior to Joe Budden as a Hip Hop artist and icon.
BigG
Joe Budden might not be the icon Prodigy is..but Joe is one of the few cats out NOW releasing quality tracks.
KookedKrack
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Aug 6 2008, 11:29 AM) [snapback]399318[/snapback]
Prodigy is a million times the rap super-star Joe Budden is....and I mean no disrespect by that as I like Budden.
Look at all the classic albums and tracks Prodigy has done. Yeah, Blood Money was shit, but Joe Budden will NEVER make an Infamous, Murda Musik or a HNIC.
Who cares P has got slapped around a few times? Half the rappers in the industry cant fight for shit and I know Id knock half of them out, lol, but you cant deny that Prodigy is superior to Joe Budden as a Hip Hop artist and icon.

P said something first ....as always is the case with him mind you i like prodigy he has put out a few classics and we got the same disease but his rapping TODAY is trash
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(KookedKrack @ Aug 6 2008, 04:23 PM) [snapback]399387[/snapback]
P said something first ....as always is the case with him mind you i like prodigy he has put out a few classics and we got the same disease but his rapping TODAY is trash

You got sickle cell too? Whats it like?

Yeah, P today is rubbish......BUT HNIC pt II was pretty good I thought. Had some great tracks on there. Not as good as HNIC, but still worth having.
Mino
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Aug 6 2008, 11:29 AM) [snapback]399318[/snapback]

The Infamous is probably my fav album of all time (except Illmatic ofcourse), but I ran into P at a McDs like 3 years ago and that dude is a fucking midget.I knew he was on the smaller side but damn..Every time I listen to that album now I just laugh..I never realized how small he really was
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.