Full Version: Damn they let him out?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
ghost13
Alright homies. I'm out. My gym will soon be back
BigG
LOL...welcome back Ghost. You've been missed
Maxy
Good to see you back man.

All we need now is for Insanity International to reopen their gym and the shit can kick off proper again.
The CEO
Welcome back, Ghostzilla...drinks.gif
Maxy
CEO are you ready to bring your gym back yet? You know we need everyone playing to keep it interesting.
CyruS
Welcome back Ghost.
The CEO
You can pencil in II's return for the Sunday after Cotto-Margarito.....that'll be August 3rd......but like I said...y'all better get hyped.

Let's do like we used to do...where we were all into it and gunning for belts....
Blayde
Welcome back, man smile.gif
ghost13
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jul 19 2008, 11:50 AM) [snapback]396329[/snapback]
You can pencil in II's return for the Sunday after Cotto-Margarito.....that'll be August 3rd......but like I said...y'all better get hyped.

Let's do like we used to do...where we were all into it and gunning for belts....

I'll have my gym back around that time
Maxy
CEO and Ghost, are you two ready to activate your gyms yet?
The CEO
Activated.

There...you HAPPY? On my ass at 6 in the morning and shit....laugh.gif

I want tune ups for all of them this first Sunday...to get back in the swing of things....we'll be holding a Press Conference later on today...
BigG
C, I need Soup Bone to avenge Vargas loss to Pascal...only Soup Bone can do it. lol
The CEO
You got it....even though The Bone destroyed Pascal the last time....he still has unifinished business.....why?

because Pascal is still alive...

laugh.gif

and hey....could you change my title from "Super Middleweight" to "SKULLSPLITTER" for me?....I'm transitioning into full II Mode....
Blayde
Uh Sloan is in for an ass kicking this time aggressive.gif
The CEO
Not many of you know this....but Mister Sloan had been going to Culinary School on the side all this time and has become a Master Chef....he's opened a 4 Star restaurant in the Atlanta suburbs during his recent time off....

August 10th is the private Grand Opening....there's open invites for all WeBlers here at FH....y'all should try and make it....one lucky guest will get to enjoy Pascal's liver with some Fava Beans a nice Chianti....
ghost13
QUOTE(Maxy @ Jul 27 2008, 03:23 AM) [snapback]397419[/snapback]
CEO and Ghost, are you two ready to activate your gyms yet?

I'm still a week away.
Blayde
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jul 28 2008, 12:01 AM) [snapback]397561[/snapback]
Not many of you know this....but Mister Sloan had been going to Culinary School on the side all this time and has become a Master Chef....he's opened a 4 Star restaurant in the Atlanta suburbs during his recent time off....

August 10th is the private Grand Opening....there's open invites for all WeBlers here at FH....y'all should try and make it....one lucky guest will get to enjoy Pascal's liver with some Fava Beans a nice Chianti....

laugh.gif

Sloan better be looking not to become too fat because we need to find out who is the king at 168 aggressive.gif
BigG
Vargas lost because he drained to make weight..he had to come down from 220 to make 168..Vargas has already ballooned up to 225 since his retirement..
BigJuicyHog
Vargas is garbage. He hasnt been good since the pioneer days of WeBl. A matchup I would love to see at 168 is Manuel Diez Punos vs Soup Bone. That would be a slugfest. We should make this fight happen.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.