Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: News from WeBL
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4
BigG
-Zab Judah will not retire anytime soon. He is manic depressive and legitimately bipolar right now...things got really bad when he found out his wife was kidnapped and murdered...boxing is the only thing he has.

-Def Jam Boxing is officially open and there is alot of talent there. It is run by a former gangster Suge Knight...

-Larry Holmes has called out "Iron".
Maxy
- Kinto "The Genius" Mulberry has called out Larry Holmes and promised that he will beat him bad if he ever gets the chance to fight him again.

- Harold "Harry" Angus is said to be keen to fight for his old cruiserweight crown again. Angus, who has 48 wins, wants to fight for his old belt after one more bout so that he can win it at the same time as registering his 50th victory.

- Wexley "Power" Gawn has been treated for alcoholism and is no longer involved in boxing. The former middleweight king started drinking heavily following his retirement but hid his problem from Krumbsnatcher until recently.

- Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn has told close friends he has no interest in a serious return to boxing. Lipstick had hoped to face the next dominant heavyweight champion but feels unmotivated due to the title continously changing hands.

- Jowett Pipes faces expellsion from Krumbsnatcher after telling gym mates that he had known where Zab Judah's wife was being held before she was murdered but enjoyed seeing the legend squirm.
BigG
RUMOR:

A manic depressive, angered Zab Judah, apparently knocked out Jowett Pipes somewhere in East New York the other day. Judah had heard about Pipes enjoying Judah squirm and Judah took matters into his own hands while Pipes was visiting New York. Sources claim Judah was also about to take Pipes chain but was held back by Police. Judah was arrested for one day.
Maxy
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jul 22 2008, 05:20 AM) [snapback]396659[/snapback]
RUMOR:

A manic depressive, angered Zab Judah, apparently knocked out Jowett Pipes somewhere in East New York the other day. Judah had heard about Pipes enjoying Judah squirm and Judah took matters into his own hands while Pipes was visiting New York. Sources claim Judah was also about to take Pipes chain but was held back by Police. Judah was arrested for one day.

laugh.gif

Pipes has made a counter claim saying that he went to New York to kick Judah's ass just to add to his bad times but that Judah couldn't be found anywhere.

"Da man straight bitch. He heard I in town so he hid in da fuckin' sewer! Bitch don't wanna see my wrath!"
BigG
Judah & Pipes now have serious beef. Pipes went far with insults, taunting Judah about his wife & addicition to crack. Judah is throwing back schoolyard insults & threats.

laugh.gif
Blayde
Zab really likes to talk crap about bigger fighters but he does not have the guts to step up. I still remember he ducked Terrence "Ten Count" Tunney at 154!
CyruS
- Super has returned from inactivity and will be facing Undefeated Top Jr. Middleweight Contender "American Dragon" Bryan Danielson this sunday. SUPER'S BACK!

- Miguel Cotto has opted to make a voluntary Lightweight title defense against former Jr. Lightweight World Champion Aaron Taylor, this would mark the 25th different World Champion Cotto would fight in his long career.

- Iron has quietly returned to the Heavyweight boxing scene. He's been fighting in what some would describe as glorified sparring sessions in a circus sideshow.

- Former #1 P4P Fighter and Former 7-Time Lightweight World Champion Joan Guzman is said to be in good spirits following his vacation from the sport. He has been said to be in good shape and spirits and looks forward to regaining the lightweight title for the 8th time on his return.

Maxy
- Harold "Harry" Angus is pleased to announce the appointment of a new chief trainer at Krumbsnatcher following former trainer Wexley Gawns retirement from any involvement in boxing. Angus said, "The new trainer has new ideas, bold ideas, and will give the gym a new lease of life. We had become tired and predictable but our new man is going to completely shake things up.

- Heavyweight champion Sennen "Cuban Link" Pink has called out both Cyrus "Iron" Virus and Larry Holmes because he wants to rid the division of "overrated scum!"

- Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn is considering fighting at cruiserweight after impressing Harry Angus during recent sparring sessions.

- Jowett Pipes has branded Insanity International as "A gym full of one-dimensional never-will-be's who disgrace boxing with their crude ass style!"
CyruS
- Miguel Cotto and Ray De Los Santos have signed on to fight for the fifth time.

- Running Man has announced his comeback and will take on Jab Judah for the World's Jr. Welterweight Championship.

- Super has announced yet another comeback and will take on Jean Pascal for the World's Super Middleweight Championship.

- HWG's agent has supplied terms to Gamboa's people for a super fight that Gamboa contacted the 36 Chambers for.

- Former #1 P4P Fighter Joan Guzman is said to be closer to fighting shape for his comeback.

- No Fear has been said to having an interest in fighting for any World Title from Jr. Bantamweight through Lightweight.

- Richard "Dick" Butkiss is contemplating putting out a challenge to Undisputed Light Heavyweight Champion Of The World Dmitri Serezha or the ABC Light Heavyweight Champion Nigel McGuinness.
Maxy
- Wexley "Power" Gawn is still keen on facing Fernando Vargas at super middleweight but has become dismayed at the silence emanating from Fat mans camp.

- Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn is seriously considering making a challenge for the light heavyweight crown after admitting he is in serious training for a comeback.

- Jowett Pipes has been fined a total of $1m for his outrageous remarks concerning Zab Judah and Carlos Maussa. Fans have protested violently outside the Krumbsnatcher gym demanding that Pipes be slung out. For the benefit of those that missed the comment here is what Pipes said, "JUDAHHHHHHHHHHH, mista punch drunk, mista brain damaged, mista knockin` on heavens door....
....Yo gonna die in tha ring just like that faggot bitch Maussa and I`m gonna be ringside to watch yo crack head ass quiver and shake as yo brain bleeds to death!!
Yeah I said it!!"

- Lanky "Maxy" Gawn Jnr claims he has been tricked into fighting his father Lanky "Maxy" Gawn and has labeled promoter Harry Angus "a disgusting disgrace!"

- Lucien Bute wants the winner of Pascal-Super and has also filed a lawsuit against the webl commission demanding that Pascal be stripped of his title.

- Maxy "Ice Cream" Gawn has been bombarded with pleas to quit the ring following his humiliating annihilation at the hands of Allan Green. Friends say Ice Cream (who will fight on) is showing signs of brain damage.

- Dipsy "Lipstick" Gawn has backed Arena Sho heavyweight prospect Jorge "Peligro" Alcarez to become the next dominant heavyweight champion. Lipstick praised the superb way in which Peligro beat Lanky Gawn Jnr and placed a reported 5m bet on him achieving at least 5 straight title defences even though Peligro isn't even a champion yet!
The CEO
Jowett Pipes has branded Insanity International as "A gym full of one-dimensional never-will-be's who disgrace boxing with their crude ass style!"

Jowett Pipes has been fined a total of $1m for his outrageous remarks concerning Zab Judah and Carlos Maussa. Fans have protested violently outside the Krumbsnatcher gym demanding that Pipes be slung out. For the benefit of those that missed the comment here is what Pipes said, "JUDAHHHHHHHHHHH, mista punch drunk, mista brain damaged, mista knockin` on heavens door....
....Yo gonna die in tha ring just like that faggot bitch Maussa and I`m gonna be ringside to watch yo crack head ass quiver and shake as yo brain bleeds to death!!
Yeah I said it!!"

Pipes is a classless BUM. No one takes him seriously or gives him respect....I used to wonder, "how could he say such things?"...but then I realized....it's one of my fighters' fault....

Bobby Boome took Jowett Pipes' Soul.

BigG
-There was a great cry in Brooklyn as the old lion Zab Judah suffered a terrible beating at the hands of former 154 pound champion Herms Franca. Several fighters, promoters and managers think it's time for Zab to just hang em' up but Judah insists that he isn't destined to go out like that. Judah was provoked by Mike Taylor and the two will meet this Sunday. Judah is 3-1 over Taylor. The WEBL commission has threatened to take away Judah's license in fear of the fighters health.

-"Terrible" Terry Norris was stopped in 8 rounds by Leonard Pierre and is currently evaluating his career.

-Raiden, a very popular fighter in Team Judah, was knocked out for the first time and has announced his retirement.
Maxy
- Wexley "Power" Gawn has rejoined Dragons Vault and has signed to box Jesse Weaver this coming Sunday. Recovering alcoholic Gawn is hoping to raise cash after blowing the millions he made from boxing.

- Maxy "Ice Cream" Gawn has reiterated his desire to win the world heavyweight title and has said he will not retire from boxing until he has achieved his goal.

- Two of the biggest punchers in the lower weight classes have signed to fight each other. Former gym mates Reggie "The Kiss" Hope will face Maxy "The Dream" Supreme.

- Fight fans have turned their back on the Krumbsnatcher gym following a string of poor results and some disgraceful antics from both the fighters and promoter Harold Angus. Angus has come in for huge criticism after matching father and son Lanky Gawn snr and Jnr together for a fight next week, and Jowett Pipes' disgusting comments about Zab Judah seems to have forced fans to turn their back on the gym. This week the open workouts which usually fill the gym with wide eyed fans was virtually empty.
BigJuicyHog
Jong "Red Death" Shaoting wons his second Cruiserweight championship with a decision victory over Odlanier Solis. Next up is P4P great Allen Green.

Ricardo "El Gallo" Singo continues to defy all odds and won his 5th world title in two divisions with a shocking decision victory over previously undefeated and highly regarded Koki Kameda.

Richard "The Juggernaught" Johnson has retired from boxing after several bad beatings. He is most well know as Bigjuicyhog's first world champion when he defied the odds and defeated Harold "the Hoodlum" Grant via KO in back to back fights. Grant was 26-2 going into the fight and coming off his second middleweight title win. Johnson also defeated former champions Berk, Kofi Jantuah, and Cima during his rough and tumble career. He will spend retirement assisting Bigjuicyhog training some of the up and coming new fighters at BJH.
Maxy
- Press reports in England suggest that Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn is to start his own promotional company to rival that of TOS, Ahmet Oener, Zab Judah and Harry Angus. It is being reported that Freeze wants to sign a few fighters from other gyms and open up his own stable of fighters.

- Wexley "Power" Gawn is still in a coma at a hospital in Los Angeles. Doctors refuse to comment on speculation that Wexley is brain dead.

- The family of Tony Palomino have asked for Travis Simms to be one of the pall bearers at his funeral.

CyruS
- Giant Man is said to be slurring his words and not all there. Reports are coming in that the longtime heavyweight contender could have brain damage.

- Super Jr. has said he is displeased with his training at the 36 Chambers Of Death.

- Jimmy Jack Judah is training hard for his lineal title defense tune up against Sigmund Kraab and is looking forward to battling Zab Judah in the Superdome in 2 weeks.

- Miguel Cotto has signed on to face Floyd Mayweather Jr. for the World Jr. Welterweight Championship. If Cotto were to win, he would break his own record by winning the title for a 6th time.

- Iron has voiced his displeasure with TOS with his circus fights. Iron wants to face real competition.

- After signing a lucrative contract with TOS, Nigel McGuinness is said to be interesting in finding a way to get his contract bought out so he could openly be signed to Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn's new promotion.

- Joan Guzman is said to be in fantastic shape and shouldn't be long from his return to the ring.
BigG
- Fernando Montiel is currently on a 3 fight winning streak over decent competition. He will be fighting former Bantamweight Champion, Lean" Leon" Greene in his next fight. Fernando Montiel hopes to be in a title shot after 4 or 5 fights.

-Zab Judah is preparing for his next fight vs. former champion and current top 140 pound contender, Ricardo Reyes. Judah looks to knock Reyes out and fight Jimmy Jack Judah in 2 weeks. Cotto-Judah (Zab) IV is being discussed considering Cotto and Judah both win their next 2 fights which will certainly be a tough task; particularly for Zab Judah.

-Larry Holmes is looking forward to his rematch vs. HW Champion Sennen "Cuban Link" Pink. Holmes extremely bitter, has said that the judges will never give him the nod in a close fight. So he must dominate or KO Pink in the rematch.

-Terry Norris is looking to fight for the title aftert 3 fights. Wants rematches vs. Leonardo Pierre and Dexter Moore.
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Sep 2 2008, 12:10 PM) [snapback]402827[/snapback]
- After signing a lucrative contract with TOS, Nigel McGuinness is said to be interesting in finding a way to get his contract bought out so he could openly be signed to Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn's new promotion.

Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn is said to be extremely interested in signing TOS fighter Nigel McGuiness to his own promotional stable. Deep Freeze told fighthype, "I doubt a deal can be reached because he has just recently signed a contract with TOS but if there is any chance I hope we can get something worked out. I've aways had a very good relationship with TOS and I do class him as a friend of mine so there will be no underhand tactics involved. I'll sit down with him and we'll see what decision we can make. If TOS decides he wants to keep McGuinness in his own stable then I will respect that decision completely."
CyruS
QUOTE(Touch oF SleeP - Promoter @ Hall Of Famer, Undefeated 4-Division World Champion)
McGuinness is worth quite a bit. He is talented enough to be the face of a promotion. How much do you think he's worth? I say he's worth about 4 fighters at the least.
Maxy
Deep Freeze remains keen to acquire Nigel McGuinness but needs TOS to lay his cards on the table. "Like I already said, I like the kid, he's a good fighter, a fighter I could work with, but we gotta know who Sleep's people are thinking about if we're gonna make a trade. Give me some names and we'll see what can be done."

Meanwhile Freeze is delighted to have signed Alexander Frenkel from Universum and has high hopes that he can become the first champion out of Deep Freeze Entertainment. "Frenkel still needs a bit of work but he's a quality fighter and I feel he can win the world title. I'm delighted to have signed him."
Maxy
- Kinto "The Genius" Mulberry has thrown out a winner takes all challenge to Larry Holmes. Mulberry is desperate to avenge his lone defeat.

- Wexley "Power" Gawn is still in a coma.

- The funeral of Tony Palomino took place today. It was attended by a host of great fighters including Z Gorres, HWG, Luis Collazo, Fernando Montiel, Reggie "The Kiss" Hope, Tyrone "Soup Bone" Sloane, Travis Simms, Dipsy Gawn, Lanky Gawn, Kindred Cole, Roger Mayweather, Evander Holyfield, Cyrus "Touch oF SleeP" ViruS, Joan Guzman, Allan Green, Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn, Luis "El Gallo" Singo and Miguel Torres. Harold "Harry" Angus did not attend.
Maxy
- Bugsy "Long" Gawn is to challenge Jean Pascal for the super middleweight title next week in what will be his 67th pro fight.

- Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn has withdrawn from his attempts to sign recently beaten light heavyweight Nigel McGuinness. Freeze said, "I think TOS will drive a hard bargain and I'm not sure it would be worth it. The door isn't totally closed though but unless I hear from him I won't be stepping up my attempts to sign him."

- Harold "Harry" Angus is rumoured to be considering a challenge against Larry Holmes although Angus refused to comment when asked last night.
CyruS
- Nigel McGuinness was irate with his performance and the pitty pat punches thrown by Thomas Hearns to take away the undisputed titles from the brit. Nigel was yelling out that if TOS and himself can't get the job done in a rematch then he is making sure TOS let's go over their contract. Nigel was quoted as saying "If I was training under Deep Freeze, this bloody fight wouldn't have happened!"

- Giant Man has signed on to fight CyruS "Iron" ViruS in a retirement fight. This will be Giant Man's last fight of his career, he is a 61 fight veteran who has been in the ring with everyone in the heavyweight division. Doctors have said Giant Man has significant brain damage.

- Jimmy Jack Judah is said to be training very hard with Miguel Cotto in order to get ready for the Superdome match up between himself and Zab Judah for the Lineal Jr. Welterweight Title. The build up to this fight has been superb.

- Miguel Cotto defeated Floyd Mayweather Jr. by UD to win the World's Jr. Welterweight Title for a record 6th time. Cotto is signed on to defend against Herman Ngoudjo next week.

- Joan Guzman is now looking over a list of possible comeback opponents. He has not ruled out just jumping into a Lightweight Title fight his first fight back.

- No Fear has announced a return to the ring and he has signed on to face the conqueror of Gamboa, "Twiggy" Austin Harris for the World Featherweight Championship. No Fear could end up making more history to his historic career for he won this bout, he would become a 7-division world champion.
BigG
Giant Man has signed on to fight CyruS "Iron" ViruS in a retirement fight. This will be Giant Man's last fight of his career, he is a 61 fight veteran who has been in the ring with everyone in the heavyweight division. Doctors have said Giant Man has significant brain damage.

sad.gif sad.gif That was my boy!
CyruS
Giant Man has been losing AP's and it didnt help that he got hammered by Dark Heaven 5 weeks in a row laugh.gif

Giant Man has slurred speech and sometimes he doesn't even know where he is. 36 Chambers has gotten backlash for even allowing Giant Man in the ring with Iron for a retirement fight.

The Doctors said Giant Man and I quote... "He's fucking done man!" - Dr. Michael Cochran brother of Lawyer Sonny Cochran

BigG
The 36 Chambers should be ashamed of themselves...why put Giant Man in there with Dark Heaven 4 more times after he had been viciously knocked out the 3 first times...I hope Giant Man is taken care of after retirement. He wasn't exactly a rich fighter....
CyruS
36 Chambers wasn't responsible for Giant Man being in there with Dark Heaven that many times. They have no idea what happened. It's a damn shame.
CyruS
TOS has sent an offer to Deep Freeze in regards to Nigel McGuinness.

TOS will let Nigel out of his contract if Deep Freeze can find a way to get the contracts of Lanky "Maxy" Gawn Jnr. & Muckles Reilly transferred to the Only Built 4 TOS gym.
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Sep 7 2008, 12:25 PM) [snapback]403559[/snapback]
TOS has sent an offer to Deep Freeze in regards to Nigel McGuinness.

TOS will let Nigel out of his contract if Deep Freeze can find a way to get the contracts of Lanky "Maxy" Gawn Jnr. & Muckles Reilly transferred to the Only Built 4 TOS gym.

Deep Freeze has responded to the offer by saying, "Nothing can be done until I have reached a deal with Angus because he controls both Reilly and Gawn Jnr. However, I know I am able to pull this out so I will be speaking to Angus asap. However, I will wait until after the McGuinness-Hearns rematch....ahem (talks on mobile)....actually I've just had a call and Muckles Reilly has agreed to join TOS. I'll get that part of the deal sorted right away."
BigJuicyHog
Once again as a heavy underdog, Luis "El Gallo" Singo became world champion for a 6th time by outpointing Yutaka Niida. His improbable run continues.

"Twiggy" Austin Harris showed that he may not be as "Twiggy" as thought as he scored his second straight KO, this one over P4P all-time great Yuriorkis Gamboa.
Maxy
QUOTE(BigJuicyHog @ Sep 7 2008, 12:47 PM) [snapback]403567[/snapback]
Once again as a heavy underdog, Luis "El Gallo" Singo became world champion for a 6th time by outpointing Yutaka Niida. His improbable run continues.

"Twiggy" Austin Harris showed that he may not be as "Twiggy" as thought as he scored his second straight KO, this one over P4P all-time great Yuriorkis Gamboa.

BigJuicyHog is fast becoming the Arena SHO killer.

Looking forward to Red Deaths rematch with Green this Sunday.
Blayde
Yeah its unbelievable how I hate this tall fighters. Reminds me of failing in every attempt against Wexley and Deep Freeze back in the beginning biggrin.gif

Twiggys avenged all his losses I think. I really wanted Gamboa to get revenge and I kind of studied Twiggy and thought I knew what to do because I thought I knew something about his fight plan. But in round 2 Gamboa is knocked out. Most of the divisions are pretty wide right now smile.gif
Maxy
- Harold "Harry" Angus has dismissed Larry Holmes as the "most difficult and stubborn fighter I have ever worked with." Angus said Holmes was impossible to reach most of the time during promotion for his fight no.3 with Cuban Link and went on to add, "Holmes NEEDS to lose this fight for the good of boxing. He's a terrible advert for the sport who brings absolutely nothing to the table. Can't deny he's a good fighter but he's already made it clear he's quitting after tonight. Fuck Larry Holmes...I hope he gets crushed."

- Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn has again hinted at fighting TOS in an exhibition bout. Speaking ahead of tonights fights Deep Freeze said, "Why not? He's like the legend who never finished his career. We could make a mint, a packet. It won't happen but shit, it's worth dreaming about ain't it?"
CyruS
- Joan Guzman's bodyguard's cousin's wife told reporters that Guzman had spoken with TOS and the subject of a TOS-Deep Freeze fight. Apparently Joan Guzman's bodyguard's cousin's wife said that TOS is mildly interested in a proposed matchup between the 2 legends either an exhibition or a legit fight.

Maxy
- Harold Angus said of a TOS-Deep Freeze fight, "Never in a million years. These two like to keep their names in the press but they ain't shit, either of em. No balls. (mocking TOS voice) 'Ooooh Deep Freeze lets talk dirrrrty to each other cos then the fans gonna get all excited, (mocking Deep Freeze's voice) Oh Touch, Touch me there....(back to Angus) hahaha...these two are clowns man. I'll be coming back to fight Allan Green soon but these two batty boys wanna wax lyrical bout how they MIGHT fight a fight that'll never fuckin happen."
BigJuicyHog
Red Death defeated Allen Green by UD again. He looks forward to a possible fight with the Legendary Harold Angus.

Austin Harris knocked out No Fear in the 7th round and has apparently now been matched against Fernando Montiel.

Former Bum Fighter Khamesi "Doa" Jahawai became a world champion by knocking out Edson berto.
Maxy
- Harold "Harry" Angus, ringside for the Red Death-Green rematch, dismissed thoughts of a bout with Red Death immediately after the BJH fighter had regained his title with a points win over Green.

Angus said, "Red Death isn't in my plans to be honest. I think he's a good fighter but he's not a big draw yet and his knock out defeat to Deep Freeze has kinda taken the gloss of the appeal to fight him. If you want me to be honest I just can't get motivated for a fight like that. I expected Green to knock him out if I'm honest and I woulda like to fight Green, who I see as the bigger draw. Now I'll just sit back and chill while I consider my options."

CyruS
- Nigel McGuinness is actively pursuing a release from his contract with TOS and is reportedly irate with how the judges scored his rematch with Thomas Hearns where McGuinness lost via split decision. McGuinness is urging Deep Freeze to find a way to sign him.

- No Fear was reportedly disappointed with his match against Austin Harris. They fought evenly after 6 rounds but No Fear got caught when Harris went to an all out offensive.
Blayde
Allan Green:

"I definitely lost that fight, Ive got to admit that, but I still know Im the better fighter and I will get my chance again. Just look at the fact that Angus doesnt want to fight Shaoting. No one wants to see this guy. Hes good, Ive got to give him that credit, but hes a boring champ I will beat next time. My career is not over yet, Im still in my prime."
Maxy
QUOTE(CyruS @ Sep 14 2008, 04:57 AM) [snapback]404292[/snapback]
- Nigel McGuinness is actively pursuing a release from his contract with TOS and is reportedly irate with how the judges scored his rematch with Thomas Hearns where McGuinness lost via split decision. McGuinness is urging Deep Freeze to find a way to sign him.

Harold "Harry" Angus has apparently made an approach to TOS concerning the possibility of signing Nigel McGuiness but this has angered Maxy "Deep Freeze" Gawn who told us, "Angus is attempting to jump in on the proposed deal for Deep Freeze Entertainment to sign Nigel McGuinness and I think that's appawling and pretty snide behind-the-back business practice. I brokered a deal for Muckles Reilly to join TOS and Reilly is now with TOS thanks to me. That was part one of the deal to sign McGuinness. Part two still needs to be worked out. Angus needs to back off."
The CEO
Insanity International has just signed the 16 year old Colombian sensation, Cristian Maussa. Yes...he is the son of the late, great Carlos Maussa. I am expecting him to get the proper grooming and matchmaking that his father didn't receive.....

In other family related II news...."Dirty" Dick Pavlik, the younger brother of Kelly "The Ghost" Pavlik, has started his career at 2-0 with 2 KOs...I really like this kid. He is another future star in need of a proper grooming...

I have another young prospect to watch as well...Barry "The Primordial BEAST" Burgundy (3-1)...he's the real deal....he's got that fire inside....I know this because he's already wanting to avenge his defeat to Roque Balboa....

Doo Doo Brown (15-9-2) and Moe Fine (12-9) are in a bad place right now...they're discouraged and worried about their futures in this business.

Kole "The Ghetto Enforcer" Brown (21-9) is climbing the ranks at a steady pace is looking fantastic in the gym lately...

As far as my beef with Harry Angus....I have chose not to continue to harp on it for NOW....everyone knows the truth....I got my point across...we'll see if The Prince gets his shot he was promised at Heavy and take it from there...
Maxy
I see Ghosts gym is open again which is good news for competition in our league.
ghost13
QUOTE(Maxy @ Sep 18 2008, 08:38 AM) [snapback]404616[/snapback]
I see Ghosts gym is open again which is good news for competition in our league.

Took me awhile, but I got it back up. Looks like my fighters ain't getting any tune-ups.
Maxy
QUOTE(ghost13 @ Sep 18 2008, 03:12 PM) [snapback]404644[/snapback]
Took me awhile, but I got it back up. Looks like my fighters ain't getting any tune-ups.

Glad you're back. I made a few fights for your gym and can safely say they are all tune-ups. The ones I didn't make...who knows?
The CEO
Hey, Maxy....Anderson Silva and Freddie Futura had a fight scheduled for today...but it hasn't gone through yet...what's up with that?
Maxy
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Sep 19 2008, 12:40 PM) [snapback]404733[/snapback]
Hey, Maxy....Anderson Silva and Freddie Futura had a fight scheduled for today...but it hasn't gone through yet...what's up with that?

I just noticed that. I don't know why it hasn't gone through. I think the auto-scheduler must have made the fight in the first place but I got no idea why it hasn't gone through. That's strange.
Maxy
CONFUSION MOUNTS OVER PIPES AND FUTURA NO SHOW!!!

Confusion is mounting over why Jowett Pipes and Fabulous Freddie Futura failed to show for their respective fights against Andre "The Matrix" Dirrell and Anderson "The Spider" Silva. Both fights were scheduled to take place on Friday September 19th but neither Pipes nor Futura turned up at the arena.

Promoter Harold "Harry" Angus claims he never made the fights and hasn't seen either Pipes or Futura at his gym for some time but the gossip merchants believe something more sinister has occured. Former Bantamweight king Kindred "Spirit" Cole believes Angus has purposely stopped his fighters turning up telling reporters, "Angus has a beef with Skullsplitter so he's trying to fuck things up by getting Freddie to do a disappearing act. The only reason Pipes failed to turn up was to make it look more legit. Afterall, Angus has no beef with Ahmet Oener - he's just playing dirty tricks and unfortunately it looks like Dirrell has been caught up in his games also. I gotta feel for Silva and Dirrell, two top class fighters who are bound under contract to fight against two guys who ain't shown up. I don't know whats gonna happen but trust me when I tell you its all down to Angus. He's a corrupt man and his evil deeds know no bounds."
Maxy
OK I don't know whats happened but there are a few light heavyweight fights that were scheduled for yesterday and they haven't taken place yet. It seems to be spread across the board with a few gyms affected. Hopefully its just a glitch because we are talking about top 10 fighters here so I hope they aren't all gonna be frozen on that fight date. That would be bad.
Blayde
LOL I didnt even recognize that ... Whats really bad though is that tonights fights completely havent been simulated. Keeps happening again and again on Sundays with that damn WeBL server ...
Maxy
Yeah there's some sort of glitch going on because they are doing work behind the scenes on the webl. The bloke who runs it will sort it out but its frustrating.

Just blame Angus!

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.