Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who would've thought...
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
I always thought Terrible Terry Norris would be the dominant 154 pounder after Simms...but he has been reduced to gatekeeper status with all his draws and losses.

Former Math Teacher, William "Sloppy" Joppy is the man at my gym at the moment it seems. He beat Simms and he's the reigning champ at 154.

Darth Maul just knocked out Edson Berto after dominating him for 8 rounds too. Surprised with that result.

So the champions at 147-154 are both from Team Judah...I've been enjoying some good success lately with Joppy, Maul, JoJo and of course Zab.
Maxy
I thought Tony Palomino was the perfect fighter to dominate 154 but Simms always stood in his way. Now that Simms has gone Palomino felt confident of winning the belts....but he lost today to Ti Joa via split decision...fair result though.

That's it for Palomino, he's quit. I need to breed some new talent and find a fight plan that doesn't have so many flaws in it.

Shit's just not happening for me, so whilst Big G is enjoying a good run of late, my slump continues. We'll be back though cos Krumbsnatcher needs to be winning - it's the law!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.