Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Should this KO have counted?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
caneman
I thought this was clearly after the bell but barring a guy like that jumps between Smoger I don't know how you stop it from happening but both the left & right were after the bell IMO! Whatcha y'all think? http://www.dailymotion.com/africaisparadis...fter-bell_sport
JD
It was only a split second after, and it's Zahir Raheem...so yeah, it should count.
caneman
QUOTE(JD @ Jul 25 2008, 08:14 AM) [snapback]396975[/snapback]
It was only a split second after, and it's Zahir Raheem...so yeah, it should count.

laugh.gif yea, it would have been hard to stop that action but even with it I am not sure it should have counted even if it is Raheem!
JD
I think the fact that it was a foul is negated by the fact that it was Zahir Raheem who was knocked out as result of the illegal blow.
BigG
It wasn't a cheap shot as both were still fighting but the left hook-straight right were clearly after the bell. That Funeka seems tall..and he's got some power in that right. Raheem was done after that punch damn.
ROLL DEEP
Ouch...

After the bell....but DAAAYUM...what a punch.
caneman
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Jul 25 2008, 10:23 AM) [snapback]396989[/snapback]
Ouch...
After the bell....but DAAAYUM...what a punch.

For realzzz...perfect placed 1-2 on the button on both punches!
CreDog
QUOTE(JD @ Jul 25 2008, 06:14 AM) [snapback]396975[/snapback]

And the winning post goes to JD... Well said.
KookedKrack
why all the hate for Raheem? sure some of his fights were stinkers but he showed skill against Eric morales, Jose Quintana and in the Rocky Juarez loss imo
caneman
QUOTE(Fitz @ Jul 25 2008, 12:51 PM) [snapback]397006[/snapback]
The best thing about this thread is the title. 'Bog George'. lol. That's what I'm going to call you from now biggeorge.

LMAO! I know, I hate i was talking on the phone & made that mistake...it be nice if we could go back & fix it but only mods can & probably wouldn't even go back & fix it! rolleyes.gif
D-MARV
That was a helluva punch!
Method
Fixed.
Mean Mister Mustard
Both guysstarted throwing as the bell sounded so it should count right?

Consider that neither Juarez, morales or Freitas, all good punchers could not stop him and this guy does it with a simple one-two. Keep an eye on him.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(Method @ Jul 25 2008, 01:24 PM) [snapback]397014[/snapback]
Fixed.

Booo!!

Bring back Bog George!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.