Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can someone explain this to me?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Snoop
Sorry if this has already been extensively covered but I've been away from this site for a while, well sometimes away from internet access, and I tried searching for the topic but couldn't find anything. I remember Mosley and Judah were inked to fight a few months back and I know that Judah lost his last fight against the shower door, but why wasn't the fight rescheduled if Judah is fighting before Mosley?
Don the Jewla
Because Yoko Mosley wouldn't let Shane reschedule the fight.
stateofthegame
Basically it was because Jin (as Shane's manager/advisor) was not going to put up with Zab's immature attitude especially when his story about how he cut himself is not the exact story.
EpTXCHAMP
because of Yokon ono aka Jin
WindyCityP
QUOTE(Don the Jewla @ Jul 26 2008, 03:45 AM) [snapback]397067[/snapback]
Because Yoko Mosley wouldn't let Shane reschedule the fight.

Ahahahahahahahahaha clapping.gif CLASSIC!
Snowsy
With all due respect, I don't have a problem with what Jin did for her FIGHTER. Nevermind her husband, but as a professional manager she did the right thing by her guy. Judah's got no cards left in his hand. This is the right call and I commend her.
WindyCityP
QUOTE(Snowsy @ Jul 26 2008, 07:08 AM) [snapback]397091[/snapback]
With all due respect, I don't have a problem with what Jin did for her FIGHTER. Nevermind her husband, but as a professional manager she did the right thing by her guy. Judah's got no cards left in his hand. This is the right call and I commend her.

Tru but it was still funny. Haven't heard that one yet even though it was so obvious.

Anyways sup with you Snow? Thought you were writing for BC what happened? John Chavez fire you?
Snowsy
What Up Windy,

Nah, man. Im still good with BC as far as I know. John Chavez is one of the coolest cats I know, as is Ric, and Marley for that matter, they just can't wait for me to find my pen all the time. I'm boxing's version of journalistic free spirit. It comes and goes.

I understand their needs. I'm like Kramer from that episode of Seinfeld. It's alway hard to fire the guy who you weren't paying anyways. I couldn't dedicate the time, they couldn't dedicate the energy. Plus, I thought Calzaghe would beat Kessler... JK.... Mike is a fair dude. I just couldn't dedicate the time to the site that he needed. C'est La Vie.
WindyCityP
Plus, I thought Calzaghe would beat Kessler
LOL no wonder Marley got rid of you.
Snowsy
Just for the record, I was kidding about Calzaghe/Kessler(though I did think Cal would win. Marley NEVER put a muzzle on me the way other outlets have.
I've had entire fight reports re-written when I went against the "friendly" promoter's guy in some perceived way. I actually asked Mike at some point if he was going to let me do whatever I wanted, and offend anybody regardless of rank or bank. He said yes. I did. The relationship was great - the guys were/are great. But I'd rather write on a message board whenever I want then to feel like I'm letting someone down when I don't.

Anytime someone wants to pay me I'll take a 50% paycut and churn out 10 articles and interviews a day, every day including Sunday and Christmas - but until then I'm waayyyy cool with a fat weekday paycheck and a spot on boards like these, with fans just like me talking shit, sipping on St. Paulie Girl and hoping somebody knocks out Floyd Mayweather on TV eventually. It doesn't have to be sanctioned. C'mon Cherry... could you get something up on YouTube?
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.