Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: The Margarito Hate Wagon
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Smack Talk
CreDog
I was never a big fan of Maragrito, but I live a simple motto in life and that's I never deal in absolutes.......

I'm wondering what excuse will the Margarito hater's have now?? Aside from the Manny, Cotto is my favorite fighter----- however, I always knew Maragarito had a very good chance because of his size.

Being a father myself, the sight of Cotto's son crying made my stomach churn.....
STEVENSKI
There is no excuse. The better man won on the night & is the new welterweight champion. End of.
Jack 1000
LOL!!! To make sure a "Hate Wagon" is offered for both Cotto and Margarito, I brought this topic over to Smack Talk started by another poster!

Jack
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(CreDog @ Jul 27 2008, 12:18 AM) [snapback]397219[/snapback]
I was never a big fan of Maragrito, but I live a simple motto in life and that's I never deal in absolutes.......

I'm wondering what excuse will the Margarito hater's have now?? Aside from the Manny, Cotto is my favorite fighter----- however, I always knew Maragarito had a very good chance because of his size.

Being a father myself, the sight of Cotto's son crying made my stomach churn.....

I hate him, because his superfans think he's the greatest fighter ever and everyone in the world has ducked him.
The CEO
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Jul 30 2008, 04:32 PM) [snapback]398106[/snapback]
I hate him, because his superfans think he's the greatest fighter ever and everyone in the world has ducked him.

and you'd think they'd want their idol to gain a larger following.....but in being so fanatical...they run his potential, QUALITY fans off.

King Eugene
QUOTE(CreDog @ Jul 27 2008, 12:18 AM) [snapback]397219[/snapback]

Man I'm not even a father but once I seen his son and wife crying I started hoping so bad he'd want a rematch and then beat the hell out of Margorita. Not cause I dont like Margorita (hell I'm not even a big fan of Cotto) but just cause of the sight his son seen him get beat down like that. He gets the rematch, wins big, and explain to his son that he is still the better "BOXER"!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.