Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cotto v Hatton
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
hitman harding
LMAO the hype job Cotto gets exposed. He should go back down down to 140 and fight Hatton.
Never really thought to much of Cotto.
BigG
Dude, Cotto would wipe his ass with little Ricky...This wouldnt even be a contest

Cotto got "exposed" by Marg.

Hatton was exposed by Collazo lol

Cotto just went through hell with Marg..Ricky would be like a sparring session for him.
Mino
QUOTE(hitman harding @ Jul 27 2008, 01:46 AM) [snapback]397303[/snapback]
LMAO the hype job Cotto gets exposed. He should go back down down to 140 and fight Hatton.

Hype Job...Thats the dumbest shit I have ever read on here, He would fuck hatton up...
Col Reb
I am a huge Hatton, even flew to Vegas for his fight with Urango, but I'd give him little to no chance against Cotto. Just too big and strong.
BigG
Probably was but still maybe Cotto should call out Hatton and beat him around for a payday/tune up.
kidbazooka1
Cotto would destroy Hatton with ease.
The Original MrFactor
I'd actually pay to see Cotto wipe his ass with Lucky the Leprechaun...

Cotto ends this nonsense before the 6th...

Didnt Hatton say recently that he'd fight Margarito??? I thought I read that somewhere...
BigG
Besides, Paulies gonna whoop Hatton thumbsup_anim.gif
caneman
QUOTE(hitman harding @ Jul 27 2008, 01:46 AM) [snapback]397303[/snapback]

You would after he jumped in Hatton's ass black eye.gif Easy 9-3 or TKO in the second half of the fight!
BigG
Caneman, how is Hatton winning 4 rounds agaisnt Cotto? He'd be lucky to win 1.
caneman
i changed it to 3, by hitting & holding & it taking a few rounds for Cotto to start timing that & adjusting to it...more benefit of the doubt! It would end up a beat down either way!
hardhead
They'd lock Cotto up for murder if they ever fought. Those shots he hit Margarito with would crumple Ricky, and I respect Hatton and have no dislike for him either.
D-MARV
Cotto TKO6
hitman harding
Admit that Cotto got beat ktfo by a guy that isn't even good enough to share a ring with Mayweather. lol.
Cotto ktfo out of Hatton is funny shit.
Hatton ud- Cotto is still a hype job and hasn't any real names on his resume......... Paula isn't a name sorry
The Original MrFactor
Cotto ends Hatton's career. The guy that fought Margarito last night would wear Hatton the fuck out... Cotto/Hatton wouldnt be close, unless of course Cotto left too much of himself in the ring last nite.
The CEO
Why is Hatton's name in a thread title today?

He couldn't carry Cotto OR Margarito's spit buckets...

harding...you are one fucked up individual. Come on, man...straighten up.
caneman
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jul 27 2008, 11:49 AM) [snapback]397467[/snapback]

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<they should be rolling!
ROLL DEEP
I like Hatton....don't know why he gets such a hard time on these boards, but aint no way he's offering Cotto trouble.

He may win a round or two when Cotto has a breather....or may even win a round or two with his workrate, but Cotto would stop him.

A painful fight to watch being a Hatton fan.
The Original MrFactor
QUOTE(The Original MrFactor @ Jul 27 2008, 03:29 AM) [snapback]397384[/snapback]
I'd actually pay to see Cotto wipe his ass with Lucky the Leprechaun...

Cotto ends this nonsense before the 6th...
Didnt Hatton say recently that he'd fight Margarito??? I thought I read that somewhere...

Wow, I actually wrote this?!?! Then I commented again later in the post...

See kids, this is why you shouldnt drink...
BrutalBodyShots
Cotto can't make 140 and Hatton is garbage at 147, so there's no need to even discuss this fight.

KookedKrack
hatton gets tko'd in 1
hitman harding
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jul 27 2008, 11:49 AM) [snapback]397467[/snapback]

Cotto barely beat N'dou !! come on C.E.O 5 minutes sucking Daddy Mayweathers balls is making you sound silly. I watched the N'dou fight and had it a draw. I say team Cotto until now have done a good job of hand selecting light punchers and boxers just a bit past there best.
He got exposed big time last night fuck.gif
Goes to show match making is more important at times then ability.
I'm sure some where in your peanut brain you would agree
The CEO
Look....most everyone who's been here a while knows you're fairly dumb and completely full of shit, and that it's hard to have a decent discussion with someone like that....but what are you trying to achieve bringing up HATTON'S name after what happened TO HIM and saying this bullshit about COTTO being exposed?

There's no big time Hatton huggers left at this site other than you....and that's very disrespectful to a true boxer like Cotto.....that's REALLY fucked up, man....

You're all alone on this one.
hitman harding
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jul 27 2008, 06:21 PM) [snapback]397563[/snapback]
Look....most everyone who's been here a while knows you're fairly dumb and completely full of shit, and that it's hard to have a decent discussion with someone like that....but what are you trying to achieve bringing up HATTON'S name after what happened TO HIM and saying this bullshit about COTTO being exposed?

There's no big time Hatton huggers left at this site other than you....and that's very disrespectful to a true boxer like Cotto.....that's REALLY fucked up, man....

You're all alone on this one.

Do i really care if i'm alone on the web lol. 99% of all boxing forums are discussing Cotto v Hatton you dead shit. Stop being a tool and start to know the game is more about $
KookedKrack
QUOTE(hitman harding @ Jul 27 2008, 05:58 PM) [snapback]397560[/snapback]
Goes to show match making is more important at times then ability.

LMAO! this coming from a hatton fan?!
The CEO
QUOTE(Fitz @ Jul 27 2008, 02:35 AM) [snapback]397338[/snapback]
I'm pretty sure hitman is just trolling you guys, lol.

One of our moderators hanging mostly on other Boxing boards and then trolling OUR home board the few times he comes around....that's reeeaaal cool.

Dude is just dumb....a fuck up....and I'm tired of patronizing him. I took it easy on him and showed class when Hatton got embarrassed out of respect for the forum...and now he comes back 6 months later with his same old bullshit.

He has no value whatsoever.
caneman
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jul 27 2008, 09:25 PM) [snapback]397589[/snapback]
One of our moderators hanging mostly on other Boxing boards and then trolling OUR home board the few times he comes around....that's reeeaaal cool.

Dude is just dumb....a fuck up....and I'm tired of patronizing him. I took it easy on him and showed class when Hatton got embarrassed out of respect for the forum...and now he comes back 6 months later with his same old bullshit.

you are being too nice to him bro...mod or not! fuck.gif I hope Cotto takes him as a easy tune up fight! Who's nuts did he suck to become Mod anyhow besides Hatton's?
U.S. Champ
QUOTE(hitman harding @ Jul 27 2008, 10:42 AM) [snapback]397460[/snapback]
Admit that Cotto got beat ktfo by a guy that isn't even good enough to share a ring with Mayweather. lol.
Cotto ktfo out of Hatton is funny shit.
Hatton ud- Cotto is still a hype job and hasn't any real names on his resume......... Paula isn't a name sorry

Leave the crack alone my friend. I like both fighters but Cotto wins easy and Saying he has no names on his resume confirms your drug use. SEEK HELP
caneman
QUOTE(U.S. Champ @ Jul 27 2008, 10:40 PM) [snapback]397601[/snapback]
Leave the crack alone my friend. I like both fighters but Cotto wins easy and Saying he has no names on his resume confirms your drug use. SEEK HELP

He was the guy beating that damned drum @ the PBF fight...his boy was KTFO & flapping around like a fish on the canvas & that fool was still beating his drum! taunt.gif laugh.gif
hitman harding
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jul 27 2008, 09:25 PM) [snapback]397589[/snapback]

Keep going on with your dribble.
Half of the guys here post at boxrec even Jack so whats your point ?
Real cool using the F word at every chance

Thread closed
Jack 1000
Admin Note: The thread is closed because of inappropriate comments made to mod-staff. It is fine to have constructive disagreement about things within threads. But name calling to users and staffers is not allowed. Future behaviors of this type may result in warnings (or worse) to the perpetrators involved. Users and staffers are to be treated with the respect that they deserve.

Jack

Administrator
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.