Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cotto-Margarito highlight video
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BigG
http://youtube.com/watch?v=B0EgTGaiKEo

Margs just so much bigger than Cotto..he seriously looks like he should be at 160
treyes7123
Cool clip.

At the 5:02 mark Margarito hits him with a shot and blood flies onto the camera, sick!
Snoop
good shit Big G. Thanks a ton.

Haven't seen the fight yet and was looking like mad on youtube to find something. But damn, Cotto looked to be getting backed up ALOT, even the rounds that I read he won. And good god wtf is in the chin of Antonio Margarito? That guy is fucking crazy.

Also, I remember some posters calling Cotto a "pussy" for taking a knee and backing up most of the fight. I'd love to see those posters take a beating like Cotto did and see how much less of a "pussy" they would be...
BoxingStill#1
good clip........

man Tony got a fuckin chin!!!!!!

The Original MrFactor
QUOTE(snoopnick @ Jul 29 2008, 02:29 PM) [snapback]397920[/snapback]
Also, I remember some posters calling Cotto a "pussy" for taking a knee and backing up most of the fight. I'd love to see those posters take a beating like Cotto did and see how much less of a "pussy" they would be...

Yeah, anyone that calls Cotto a pussy is an idiot.
DeathValli
Cotto isnt a Pussy its just Margy is a BEAST.. You better be prepared for war with Toni thats all ..
caneman
QUOTE(The Original MrFactor @ Jul 29 2008, 08:27 PM) [snapback]397998[/snapback]
Yeah, anyone that calls Cotto a pussy is an idiot.

I can't understand hate for either guy as they are what boxing should be IMO...sorry, I guess I am just old fashioned! Come to think of it, my ass is just old laugh.gif cool clip thought! And FYI I believe some where in that round by round, I posted the whole fight from you tube.
basicjab

Main reason Cotto lost is because his punches could not hurt Margo, Margo is likely just too big for Cotto. If they were the same size I'm sure Margo would have been hurt some time in the fight based on the amount of punches Cotto landed.
Fpsnut
QUOTE(snoopnick @ Jul 29 2008, 11:29 AM) [snapback]397920[/snapback]

Now that I watched ending again in that clip it definitely looks like the second "knee" that Cotto took was just his leg buckling under him when he stepped back due to pure exhaustion.
Fitz
I gathered that watching it live. He took a knee not from being hurt by one specific shot, he was just so fucking spent and had nothing left in the tank and that was that.
BigG
QUOTE(Fpsnut @ Jul 30 2008, 06:06 AM) [snapback]398037[/snapback]
Now that I watched ending again in that clip it definitely looks like the second "knee" that Cotto took was just his leg buckling under him when he stepped back due to pure exhaustion.

Looked that way to me...
ROLL DEEP
From the highlight clips, its looks that Marg was just way too big and strong for Cotto.

Shit, he just kept on stalking and walking forward non stop. What a horrible fight for Cotto to be in. No matter what he threw, Marg just kept on coming at him throwing.
basicjab
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Jul 30 2008, 07:22 AM) [snapback]398042[/snapback]
From the highlight clips, its looks that Marg was just way too big and strong for Cotto.
Shit, he just kept on stalking and walking forward non stop. What a horrible fight for Cotto to be in. No matter what he threw, Marg just kept on coming at him throwing.

Exactly. Taking into account the size difference, the only way Cotto can ever win against Margo is if he fought him differently. Maybe ala Leanard vs Hagler or Norris vs Brown II, even than the size difference could be too substantial.
iron_mike
Damn BG, they pulled your vid
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.