Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Cotto Hate Wagon
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > Smack Talk
rusty_trombone
As you may have heard, there is a new hate wagon for Cotto. There is room for everyone. Any Mexican fans who particularly hate Puerto Ricans, feel free to join. DJ, this means you.

Any Puerto Ricans that hate this man for not avenging the Cintron beatdowns, and further diminishing the state of boxing in puerto rico, feel free to join.

Any guys that think Cotto waxes his eyebrows too much, feel free to join.
D-MARV
Ill never hate Cotto!!!!!

VIVO PUERTO RICO!

JuanMA you're the Next One!!!!!
hitman harding
Rusty whats there to hate when a guy gets tko in his last fight ? I'd hate him more if he won
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(hitman harding @ Jul 29 2008, 08:32 PM) [snapback]398001[/snapback]
Rusty whats there to hate when a guy gets tko in his last fight ? I'd hate him more if he won

i hate him for not winning, and keeping margarito, the bane of my existence around. all the people that shutup after he lost to williams, are now back on there soapboxes, and i blame cotto for sucking too bad to beat him.

so are you in?
hitman harding
I guess i hate so add me please
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(hitman harding @ Jul 29 2008, 08:40 PM) [snapback]398004[/snapback]
I guess i hate so add me please

you will not regret it
MarzB
Rusty you know what? I hated Margarito before but it was mostly his nut riding fans.. Now despite the fact they've resurfaced like BEES to honey, I won't fall into their trap. I hope Margarito learns English, gets into movies and becomes a star, appears on "Dancing with the stars", whatever. Just so Floyd can come out.

As for your Cotto hate,lol. I love the twist but again both fought valiantly. Now if you start a "Marg fan boy HATE" bandwagon I'd like to apply for president of that one. smile.gif
The CEO
Turn on sigs, Marz, and you'll see this...

MARGARITO and 'MARGARITO FANS ' HATE WAGON:Rusty Trombone(founder), The C.E.O., hitman harding, Spyder, Lil Floyd, Southeastpaw, DEP Nihilist, Al Hata, Oscare4, dj necrogenic, TheAmblingAlp, damarvelous1, The Conscience...
Jack 1000
Rusty,

Sorry man. But this is a dumb topic that goes nowhere. You have posted these types of topics before. We will leave it open but move it to Smack Talk. (That board could use some action over there anyway!)

Jack

Administrator

PS. At lrast in Smack Talk, the haters can really bring on the hate more so than in the General Section! LOL!
eatmealive
Add me Add me !!! never liked cotto, he was walkin around like he owned everything
BigG
Fuck this wagon....4 real
Douchebag
this hate is really warrantless
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
I can understand not liking a fighter but why you'd want to 'hate' either warrior who fought last weekend is beyond me.
ROLL DEEP
I hate everyone and everything.

That includes you, Cotto, Fighthype, the internet, TV, radio, people talking, people moving and dead people.

I hate people who hate and people who don't hate.

I hate hate.
JD
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Jul 30 2008, 08:55 AM) [snapback]398068[/snapback]
this hate is really warrantless

Yeah well...the founder is a guy who laughed at anyone who so much as gave Margarito a chance against Cotto...so I believe that is what really fueled the hate.
Jack 1000
QUOTE(ROLL DEEP @ Jul 30 2008, 11:06 AM) [snapback]398074[/snapback]
I hate everyone and everything.

That includes you, Cotto, Fighthype, the internet, TV, radio, people talking, people moving and dead people.

I hate people who hate and people who don't hate.
I hate hate.

LOL!!! Don't hold back Roll, tell us how you REALLY feel!!!! Hehehehehe!!!

Jack
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(MarzB @ Jul 29 2008, 09:03 PM) [snapback]398015[/snapback]
Rusty you know what? I hated Margarito before but it was mostly his nut riding fans.. Now despite the fact they've resurfaced like BEES to honey, I won't fall into their trap. I hope Margarito learns English, gets into movies and becomes a star, appears on "Dancing with the stars", whatever. Just so Floyd can come out.

As for your Cotto hate,lol. I love the twist but again both fought valiantly. Now if you start a "Marg fan boy HATE" bandwagon I'd like to apply for president of that one. smile.gif

i take it you want in on the wagon then. right on.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(JD @ Jul 30 2008, 12:41 PM) [snapback]398075[/snapback]
Yeah well...the founder is a guy who laughed at anyone who so much as gave Margarito a chance against Cotto...so I believe that is what really fueled the hate.

yes, pretty much, my embarassment just transfers into hate.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jul 30 2008, 04:19 AM) [snapback]398050[/snapback]
Fuck this wagon....4 real

don't make me start a judah, or montiel hate wagon
JD
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Jul 30 2008, 04:28 PM) [snapback]398103[/snapback]
yes, pretty much, my embarassment just transfers into hate.

Doesn't that happen for everyone?
King Eugene
I hate no man or fighter...just styles and dumb butthole fans! This is pretty stupid! I use to HATE THE HELL OUT OF ANTONIO TARVER......then I just came to the realization that I hate he knocked out Roy and talked junk about it. Hey I cant blame him, if I was him I would have done THE EXACT SAME THING!
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(JD @ Jul 30 2008, 07:31 PM) [snapback]398141[/snapback]
Doesn't that happen for everyone?

well I have to blame him, because it then relieves me of any fault or blame. C'mon man, you know the drill, it's jedi mind shit 101
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(3King3 @ Jul 30 2008, 08:14 PM) [snapback]398147[/snapback]
I hate no man or fighter...just styles and dumb butthole fans! This is pretty stupid! I use to HATE THE HELL OUT OF ANTONIO TARVER......then I just came to the realization that I hate he knocked out Roy and talked junk about it. Hey I cant blame him, if I was him I would have done THE EXACT SAME THING!

It's ok to hate people, i still hate tarver. part of it stems from beating roy(but really because I have a friend who was not into boxing, and I told him he was in for a treat cause he was gonna get to see roy jones and I hyped it up and tarver made me look like an ass), the other part is his complete overuse of cliches. Every sentence is a cliche.

"You know Larry, you can lead a horse to water..."

"So who do you wanna fight next Antonio"

"Now that's just the pot calling the kettle black Larry"

"So you want Chad Dawson"

"When in Rome Larry, when in Rome..."

"Thanks Antonio"

So in short, let your hate for Antonio out, he's an asshole.
JD
I hate Tarver.
King Eugene
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Jul 30 2008, 08:27 PM) [snapback]398153[/snapback]
It's ok to hate people, i still hate tarver. part of it stems from beating roy(but really because I have a friend who was not into boxing, and I told him he was in for a treat cause he was gonna get to see roy jones and I hyped it up and tarver made me look like an ass), the other part is his complete overuse of cliches. Every sentence is a cliche.

"You know Larry, you can lead a horse to water..."

"So who do you wanna fight next Antonio"

"Now that's just the pot calling the kettle black Larry"

"So you want Chad Dawson"

"When in Rome Larry, when in Rome..."

"Thanks Antonio"

So in short, let your hate for Antonio out, he's an asshole.

LMBO man I cant stand his old mild dud head ass!
After the third fight he tried he going to call Roy a warrior and talk about how he was still a good fight and was going off on Larry cause Larry was trying to make him saying something negative about Roy (which he didnt) but then later or any other time when Roy's name was brought up he would go on how he was a legend killer and how Roy didnt want none. He made his name off one lucky punch and aint been able to pull it off again since. SORRY ASS FUCKA!!!
The CEO
QUOTE(JD @ Jul 30 2008, 09:02 PM) [snapback]398156[/snapback]
I hate Tarver.

I hate Steward and Lederman....and Calzaghe....and countless others.
JD
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jul 30 2008, 09:56 PM) [snapback]398163[/snapback]
I hate Steward and Lederman....and Calzaghe....and countless others.

I hate Jim Gray and Norman Stone.
Jack 1000
QUOTE(JD @ Jul 30 2008, 09:00 PM) [snapback]398164[/snapback]

I can add something else that JD hates........Any TV show that is NOT in HD! (Especially when it is advertised in HD and turns out to be SD!) That is some MAJOR hate!

Jack
BigG
CEO please make a Calzgahe hatewagon and make me a member. Fuck the slap boxing champion I hope either Jones or Pavlik gets him

don't make me start a judah, or montiel hate wagon

lol How could anyone hate Zab Judah
The CEO
QUOTE(JD @ Jul 30 2008, 10:00 PM) [snapback]398164[/snapback]

I hate Usher and Lindsay Lohan....and the bitch who forgot to put my fries in the bag at Burger King.

QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jul 30 2008, 10:28 PM) [snapback]398172[/snapback]
CEO please make a Calzgahe hatewagon and make me a member. Fuck the slap boxing champion I hope either Jones or Pavlik gets him
lol

I'm considering it...and I reserve the right to found one (if anybody is getting any ideas)....
King Eugene
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jul 30 2008, 10:49 PM) [snapback]398175[/snapback]
I hate Usher and Lindsay Lohan....and the bitch who forgot to put my fries in the bag at Burger King.

LMAO...sounds like you got a lot of animosity in your system!
The CEO
lol...it's not necessarily an animosity thing for me though.....my Hatred stems from having plenty of life experiences and paying attention to detail....and I'm here to tell ya...if you ain't hatin', you ain't livin'!....

I hipped Rusty Trombone to Hating....look at him...he loves to hate now.
King Eugene
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jul 31 2008, 01:13 AM) [snapback]398206[/snapback]
I'm here to tell ya...if you ain't hatin', you ain't livin'!....

Yea I'm a have to disagree with you on that one...
The CEO
Well...seeing how you feel about Jones....you're pretty much the opposite of a Hater......so I have to expect you not to agree or understand...

You'll learn to hate someday, young man....I'm sure of it.
King Eugene
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Jul 31 2008, 06:14 AM) [snapback]398225[/snapback]
Well...seeing how you feel about Jones....you're pretty much the opposite of a Hater......so I have to expect you not to agree or understand...

You'll learn to hate someday, young man....I'm sure of it.

I doubt it, I was raised to appreciate and not take for granite of who I am, what I got, and what I've achieved. If another man does better, congratulate and try harder. No need to hate him for what he has or done. And what does Roy or my age have to do with anything? Hmmmm.......
The CEO
QUOTE(3King3 @ Jul 31 2008, 09:46 PM) [snapback]398346[/snapback]
I doubt it, I was raised to appreciate and not take for granite of who I am, what I got, and what I've achieved. If another man does better, congratulate and try harder. No need to hate him for what he has or done. And what does Roy or my age have to do with anything? Hmmmm.......

See...you got it all wrong....like I said...you can't understand the concept.

I congratulate people all the time....even on this board....I hate who I hate...and I feel they deserve it.

We're just on different wavelengths.....

I'm not capable of loving another man, and you're not capable of hating them.

lol...let's let it go.

Jack 1000
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jul 30 2008, 09:28 PM) [snapback]398172[/snapback]

Yes!!!! I second the motion for a Joe Calslappy hate thread!!! Fuck HBO and their 100 more punches that Crapabox said Slappy through against Hopkins. I thought Bernard won that fight, so did Hype, so did a lot of other people who covered that fight! Calslappy is an over-rated wanna- be great who will be anything but great. I mean other than the Kessler fight, which is the only leniancy that I will give Calslappy, he gets no other passes from me!!! LOL!

Jack
hitman harding
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Jul 30 2008, 10:28 PM) [snapback]398172[/snapback]

That chicken little dance is an all time classic. After dancing with the stars Judah has never been as cool fuck.gif
I still LMOA off watching Judah dancing like a fool after mthat huge right hand from Tyszu
Method
One of my all time favorite KO's was Alton Merckinson over 'Stormin' Norman Stone.

Hopkins got fined 300K for pushing Winky Wright. Alton Merk KO's Stone and he's applauded....and do we even need to mention Mayorga and Vargas' antics?

Things that make ya go hmmmm.
Jack 1000
Two of my favorite KO's!

Tyson-Berbick

Barkley-Hearns I

clapping.gif clapping.gif clapping.gif

Jack
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.