Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Upset of the year
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
hitman harding
My choice would have to be
Campbell v Diaz
Quintana v Williams 1
Vera v Lee

Campbell to beat Diaz was some crazy stuff, Quintana got Williams on a bad night and Lee maybe was rated a little too high by his pundits.
D-MARV
Im going out on a limb and say RJJ KO win over Calzaghe!!!!!!!!

kidbazooka1
For now it looks like Quintna/Willaims I or maybe even Mora/Forrest.
STEVENSKI
Me reading that PBF was killed in a strip club on April 01. Man was I upset when that turned out to be a April fool.
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Bunema-Karmazin
Quintana-Williams 1
Vera-Lee
Diaz-Campbell
Bradley-Witter
George-Byrd
Oliver-Lopez

Those are the ones off the top of my head right now. I guess out of all of those the biggest upset to me was Vera-Lee. Andy Lee was extremely hyped going into this fight, as he was mentioned as an opponent for Winky Wright for 09' and was also being mentioned to fight Pavlik someday. Vera's last fight was a KO loss to Jaidon Codrington and most thought he would fall in the 2nd or 3rd round. This fight was a back and forth battle with Vera finally stopping Lee in the later rounds. All of those were pretty big upsets though.
BigG
Bunema-Karmazin for me
D-MARV
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Jul 30 2008, 12:55 AM) [snapback]398036[/snapback]
Me reading that PBF was killed in a strip club on April 01. Man was I upset when that turned out to be a April fool.

Now that's just wrong!!!!!!!!!
King Eugene
QUOTE(damarvelous1 @ Jul 29 2008, 11:34 PM) [snapback]398032[/snapback]
Im going out on a limb and say RJJ KO win over Calzaghe!!!!!!!!

I'm a have to agree...especially asking for a knockout!
King Eugene
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Jul 30 2008, 12:55 AM) [snapback]398036[/snapback]

Um...now I hate no man that much!
King Eugene
Oh yea and when Judah wins by either KO, TKO, or Stoppage saturday
dj necrogenic
I'd have to say Campbell/Diaz... given the fact that Williams make such a strong statement in the rematch I think it takes a little away from Quintana's upset in the first fight
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.