Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fight Hype Lennox Lewis Chat Tonight!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
Don't miss the opportunity to speak with Lennox Lewis on tonight's Fight Hype chat. The last Undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the world will be speaking to fans this evening. Here is the link for more information and how to register a free account for chat:

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content3151...ba48721e227687e

Jack

Administrator
D-MARV
QUOTE(Jack 1000 @ Jul 30 2008, 06:08 PM) [snapback]398123[/snapback]
Don't miss the opportunity to speak with Lennox Lewis on tonight's Fight Hype chat. The last Undisputed Heavyweight Champion of the world will be speaking to fans this evening. Here is the link for more information and how to register a free account for chat:

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content3151...ba48721e227687e

Jack

Administrator

Great!!!!!
Good job Jack!
Mean Mister Mustard
When my question came up I couldn't paste my question. Why is that?
Jack 1000
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Jul 30 2008, 07:49 PM) [snapback]398155[/snapback]
When my question came up I couldn't paste my question. Why is that?

Shoot Hype an E-mail or PM about this, or if he sees this thread, he can reply in it. Did you do the traditional copy and paste method for Windows? How did you prepare your questions? If you used a Word Processing program, what was it?

Jack
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(Jack 1000 @ Jul 31 2008, 08:09 PM) [snapback]398329[/snapback]
Shoot Hype an E-mail or PM about this, or if he sees this thread, he can reply in it. Did you do the traditional copy and paste method for Windows? How did you prepare your questions? If you used a Word Processing program, what was it?

Jack

I wrote it using Word and used the standard copy/paste technique.
Jack 1000
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Jul 31 2008, 07:25 PM) [snapback]398332[/snapback]
I wrote it using Word and used the standard copy/paste technique.

Mention that to Ben. There are some environments where Word does things like that. Has anybody else had trouble doing cut/paste for their questions in the guest fighter chat room?

Jack
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.