Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Chat with Luis Collazo and Andre Berto tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
thehype
CHAT WITH LUIS COLLAZO AND ANDRE BERTO TONIGHT AT 9:00PM ET/6:00PM PT

TONIGHT, Thursday, July 31st, at 9:00PM ET/6:00PM PT, WBC #1 ranked welterweight contender LUIS COLLAZO is coming to the FightHype Chat Room to answer questions and speak directly with the fans about his strong desire to face Andre Berto and much more. Immediately after, the WBC champion himself, ANDRE BERTO, plans on making a guest appearance as well. Register a free user account today for your opportunity to chat live. At the conclusion of the chat session, one lucky fan will receive a phone call directly from Collazo and/or Berto for a one-on-one conversation before wrapping things up. Don't miss this unique opportunity to speak directly with and have your questions answered by the world's top boxers.

CLICK HERE TO REGISTER A FREE USER ACCOUNT

CLICK HERE TO ENTER THE FIGHTHYPE CHAT ROOM

We'll try one more time with Berto. Hopefully he remembers this time.
KookedKrack
you the man hype but i say f both of those guys
Mean Mister Mustard
Last night with the Arreola chat I couldn't paste the question I had. I had to improvise at the last minute and write a crappy question. What happened?
thehype
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Jul 31 2008, 03:12 PM) [snapback]398290[/snapback]
Last night with the Arreola chat I couldn't paste the question I had. I had to improvise at the last minute and write a crappy question. What happened?

Don't know. Copy and paste works fine for me. Was the question a short story? I know sometimes if you try and copy and paste something too long, it won't work.
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(thehype @ Jul 31 2008, 03:57 PM) [snapback]398292[/snapback]
Don't know. Copy and paste works fine for me. Was the question a short story? I know sometimes if you try and copy and paste something too long, it won't work.

HA! No it was not a short story. I'll try it in Explorer this time.
FenderDG3
are we sure Berto will actually pick up the phone tonight?? biggrin.gif
dj necrogenic
Do the fighters actually type their own responses or do they just relate them to someone who types for them?
thehype
Get in chat damnit...pay your respects to the first man to actually beat Hatton.

laugh.gif

Not sure about Berto picking up the phone. I ain't holding my breath, but we'll see.
D-MARV
I like Luis, it will be good to see where he is at right now!
Bhopreign
QUOTE(thehype @ Jul 31 2008, 07:49 PM) [snapback]398341[/snapback]
Get in chat damnit...pay your respects to the first man to actually beat Hatton.

laugh.gif

Not sure about Berto picking up the phone. I ain't holding my breath, but we'll see.

I tried logging in and it wouldnt let me in.
thehype
QUOTE(Bhopreign @ Aug 1 2008, 01:37 AM) [snapback]398380[/snapback]
I tried logging in and it wouldnt let me in.

You have to register for a totally new account. Sorry, but I can't link the chat software to the forum database.

Just pick a username and password and you can enter "blah, blah, blah" for all the other fields if you want.
D-MARV
Berto DID say he used 32 oz gloves when sparring!!!! LOL
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.