Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Judah vs. Clottey: Round by Round/Postfight Spoilers
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Jack 1000
Follow all the action in Fight Hype's Round by Round coverage of Zab Judah vs. Joshua Clottey for the IBF Welterweight Title in our round by round coverage here:

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/roundbyroun...6771a2e3fdbc665

Jack

Administrator
BigG
Margairtos in the crowd...

Peterson is beating Javier J so far

Mean Mister Mustard
I wonder if Kellerman is going to be blowing Judah's dick for the whole fight.

Also, when Clottey throws the lead right hand, watch out for Judah's counter uppercut.
Mean Mister Mustard
Judah looking sharp.
BigG
Hmmm good first round...Clottey a bit more busiy? Maybe a Clottey round

But the best punch might have been that uppercut by Zab..
BigG
Round 2 to Clottey clearly..
Mean Mister Mustard
Zab needs to keep moving. But don't move all the time, just when Clottey tries to get set. If Judah goes on the inside he's playing ionto CLottey's hands.
Mean Mister Mustard
Judah is not landing many clean blows. He has to catch Clottey as he's throwing.
BigG
Man Judahs getting tagged by the right...I gave round 3 to Clottey
BigG
Man i feel bad for Zab hes getting tagged...what a big round for Clottey...Zab is getting beat up...

Clottey 4-0

Zab needs to landing something..
KookedKrack
sigh its rough being a zab fan these days black eye.gif
Mean Mister Mustard
Fight going l a bit more now as I expected. Clottey is throwing the straight right and once he's inside he batters the body. Meanwhile Judah doesn't throw.
neophyte7
Judah cannot evade a right hand... he is poor at it...
BigG
Judahs getting beat up...Judah showing heart at the end of the round lands some punches.

Clottey 5-0
Mean Mister Mustard
At least Judah's punching more. He knows Clottey is beating him up on the inside.

There's still hope for Judah because eventually Clottey is going to have to take a break.
BigG
Judah is getting blasted with left uppercuts when he stays inside..he needs to flurry and move..
BigG
Good round for Zab....low blow by Zab..HAR LOW BLOW..Clotteys hurt
buford54
Nice...Zab learned from Cotto...when you're getting roughed up, hit him low.
buford54
BigG
Zab fought his ass off that round...showing mad heart..Im gonna give it to him.

5-1 Clottey
buford54
Is there an uppercut that Zab hasn't been hit by?
BigG
Clottey applying pressure and making this is a fast paced fight.

Hmmm I guess a Clottey round? 6-1 Clottey
Mean Mister Mustard
This is looking a lot like the Mayweather fight except Judah is being more competitive.

After the fight I don't want to hear people saying Judah's shot. He's just in there with a guy whose style is all wrong for him.
dbdbdb
QUOTE(buford54 @ Aug 2 2008, 11:04 PM) [snapback]398569[/snapback]

Clotty is hammering Zab ........ So Zab uses the great equalizer thumbsup_anim.gif
hardhead
I got it 6-1 Clotty. maybe 5-2 as the 2nd was kind of close.
buford54
Zab has only one plan. Throw a bunch of fast, hard shots that miss and land to the arms, then get beat up for the rest of the round.
BigG
Judah is getting hammered but its a gutsy performance. He cant get away from Clotteys right.. Oh Judah with a barrage!!! WOW! He hit Clottey with some good shots...What heart by Zab!
buford54
Of course I say that and he sends Clottey to the ropes.
caneman
QUOTE(hardhead @ Aug 2 2008, 11:10 PM) [snapback]398576[/snapback]
I got it 6-1 Clotty. maybe 5-2 as the 2nd was kind of close.

How dare you score it like that....I am Zab Judah, knuwwatimmasayin?
BigG
7-1 Clottey
BigG
Headbutt...Doctor checking Judah
The CEO
I'm fine with 6 to 2 or 5 to 3 Clottey going into the 9th...Judah's nose has been screwed for nearly the whole fight....accidental butt cuts Zab over the right eye....

Fight is stopped!
BigG
Its over stopped on cuts...Clottey wins
Mean Mister Mustard
LOL, Clottey is celebrating before the decision is announced. It'd be funny if he gets robbed.
dbdbdb
ICANNOTBELIEVETHEYARESTOPPINGTHISFIGHT ..................... BULLSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Byrd Man
*zab voice* How dare you score it anything other than 7-0 for Super Judah??? YOUR BROOKLYN PASS IS REVOKED, SON!
BigG
Well that was a really guts perforamance from Zab
BigG
Oh wait its going to the cards
BigG
Clottey wins decision..
buford54
I'm glad for that. Zab was getting beat up pretty good.
The CEO
Replay shows it might have been a punch that caused the cut....

The cards were closer than I expected....
Mean Mister Mustard
The crowd is very pro Judah. The right man got the decision.
BigG
Judah won maybe round 1 and 6.....

Judah should either retire or move down in weight...He cant beat the bigger stronger welterweights
neophyte7
Clottey says he learned from watching mayweather... Clottey clearly is better defensively and a better technical boxer than margarito.. margarito will lose against a healthy clottey... Andre Burto is not ready for Clottey so he needs to Shut the phuck up
dbdbdb
The ring doctor said Zab insisted that he couldn't see and wanted to stop.

BigG
The cut was really nasty...
Mean Mister Mustard
Margarito never stoped punching and Clottey couldn't handle it. And until I see proof, I don't believe Clottey's bullshit injury.
BigG
Wow one judge had it a draw at 86-86...I thought Clottey clearly won 6-2 or 7-1.
D-MARV
I had 87-84 for Clottey!!!! I don't think he was going to stop Judah! By The Way, I believe Judah Stunned Clottey for a sec in round 7 or 8! I saw a knee buckle!!!!
The Original MrFactor
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Aug 2 2008, 11:10 PM) [snapback]398574[/snapback]
This is looking a lot like the Mayweather fight except Judah is being more competitive.

After the fight I don't want to hear people saying Judah's shot. He's just in there with a guy whose style is all wrong for him.

A step further... He's just in there with a guy who is too big for him. His punches didnt do shit to Clottey. I think Zab woulda KO'd most guys at 140... Please, please Zab move down and start KO'ing people...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.