Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Kirilov vs. Darchinyan: Results/Discussion 8PM CST Showtime
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Jack 1000
For all comments on tonight's match for the IBF Jr. Bantamweight crown.

Jack

Administrator
Mixnutz
I think Darchinyan wins this one easily.
BigG
Well Dirrell stops this guy in the pink trunks via broken nose or deep cut (not sure) after knocking him down....I'd like to see Andre step up again.
hardhead
Damn Dirrell smashed up his face with that left, that cut ws right on the forehead all lumpy and deep...laugh.gif
Mixnutz
That cut to Paschall was some nasty shit but how the hell do you get a cut like that from a punch?
BigG
Round 1 to Vic
BigG
Kirklov seems to have a chin but hes gonna get stopped IMO
BigG
This guys getting hit too much by vic

And it seems like he has no pop in his shots
BigG
Vic is whoopin this guy....oh big shots by Vic but he walks into a right...

Vic 3-0 hes beating this guy up.
BigG
Vic darCHINYan was wobbled in that round but still won it

4-0 Darchinyan
BigG
Kirklov dropped twice its over...

Vic wins..TKO 5

Mixnutz
Kirilov was never in this one.
hardhead
I like Darchynian for the simple fact that he has natural KO power. Lot's of good matchups in this division. Definitely one of the best in Boxing.
BigG
Kirklov was smaller and had no power to hold him off..Mix is right he was never really in the fight.
The CEO
I upgraded to the Comcast Premier "Super" Bundle today so I could watch the fights tonight.....I had all three of their services before....but now I get ALL the premium movie channels, the NFL package, 2 HD/DVR tuners, ultra high speed internet, and digital voice home phone service....all for $160 + taxes/month....that should be less than $180 total!...and this isn't a promotion, it's PERMANENT....if any of y'all have Comcast or have been thinking about getting it...you should look into using all their shit and getting this total package deal...

and oh yeah....even though Kirilov wasn't prepared, Darchinyan made a statement tonight. He beat 'im down.
hitman harding
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 2 2008, 10:44 PM) [snapback]398552[/snapback]
I upgraded to the Comcast Premier "Super" Bundle today so I could watch the fights tonight.....I had all three of their services before....but now I get ALL the premium movie channels, the NFL package, 2 HD/DVR tuners, ultra high speed internet, and digital voice home phone service....all for $160 + taxes/month....that should be less than $180 total!...and this isn't a promotion, it's PERMANENT....if any of y'all have Comcast or have been thinking about getting it...you should look into using all their shit and getting this total package deal...

and oh yeah....even though Kirilov wasn't prepared, Darchinyan made a statement tonight. He beat 'im down.

2k a year, if you can afford it isn't that much.
BigG
Montiel and Donaire both KO Vic...
The CEO
QUOTE(hitman harding @ Aug 2 2008, 11:58 PM) [snapback]398629[/snapback]
2k a year, if you can afford it isn't that much.

I'm not wealthy....but that's TV, internet, and home phone...with all the frills...all in one bill.

For people that use those services alot, this deal has extraordinary value.

AussieLad
Vics return to his old trainer has helped alot. It was good to see him actually setting up his left behind the jab, which has been sorely missed in his last couple of fights.

I think Vic will beat Montiel, and i hope this fight comes off soon. Vic was robbed vs Gorres. But he needs to steer clear of Mijares and Nonito definitely
BigG
Montiel is like Gorres except a harder puncher and more durable fighter.

Montiel is probably a bigger puncher than Nonito too.

Vic wasnt just wobbled against Gorres he was put on his ass..
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Pretty good card tonight on Showtime. Paschall was better than I thought he'd be, and landed some good shots on Dirrell. That left that ended the fight was a good shot. Really cut him up good. It'll be interesting to see Dirrell step up to fight top 10 fighters. Darchinyan also showed some improvment in this fight. He lunged in less and actually used a jab to set up the left. He landed many lefts, as Kirlilov was never in the fight. It'll be interesting to see Darchinyan against Montiel or Mijares.
hardhead
QUOTE(KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN @ Aug 3 2008, 06:25 AM) [snapback]398687[/snapback]
Pretty good card tonight on Showtime. Paschall was better than I thought he'd be, and landed some good shots on Dirrell. That left that ended the fight was a good shot. Really cut him up good. It'll be interesting to see Dirrell step up to fight top 10 fighters. Darchinyan also showed some improvment in this fight. He lunged in less and actually used a jab to set up the left. He landed many lefts, as Kirlilov was never in the fight. It'll be interesting to see Darchinyan against Montiel or Mijares.

I agree about Darchinyan, he was more measured then some of his previous fights. One thing is for sure is he has some natural pop and he throws that left with conviction. Mijeres and Montiel are way more skilled and probably beat him convincingly but you never know with Darchinyan because he has that power that can change things at any time. In and around that division is stacked though, lot of potentially exciting fights.

kidbazooka1
I was never sold on Kirilov to be honest I thought he was a C level fighter at best. Vic fought the same way he always fights and that was enough to get the job done agianst a inferior fighter but he would get KO'ed agian if he steps in agiants Montiel, Mijares and Nonito.
BigG
Montiel and Donaire would smash DarchiNNYan. This Kirlov didn't have the power to do anything, Vic walked through him. Montiel would have beat Kirklov just like he ran over Maldanado earlier this year.

Mijares would outclass him.
AussieLad
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 4 2008, 03:53 AM) [snapback]398840[/snapback]
Montiel and Donaire would smash DarchiNNYan. This Kirlov didn't have the power to do anything, Vic walked through him. Montiel would have beat Kirklov just like he ran over Maldanado earlier this year.

Mijares would outclass him.

And i agree with your other prediction that Gorres would beat him easily
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.