Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rampage Update
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
Warlord
Sure this is old news (lol) but, apparantly, a 38 year old woman is claiming she had a miscarriage after being sideswiped by Rampage during his now famous decision to drive down the median on 3 tires, dragging rim in a monster truck that had his picture plastered all over the side. Wowzers. I love Quinton, he's a good guy with a good heart, but Jesus Christ, it looks like he's going to be paying out the ass for this random act of tardness he displayed.

Good luck QJ, you're gonna need it.

http://www.dailypilot.com/articles/2008/08...nfolo080208.txt
ROLL DEEP
Man.....that sucks.

Like you say, Rampage seems like a real nice dude. Bit crazy, but a good guy at heart.....WTF was up with him doing all this?
rusty_trombone
Sometimes, you just gotta drive a monster truck on three wheels, down a median, shit. dntknw.gif
STEVENSKI
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Aug 4 2008, 04:06 PM) [snapback]398901[/snapback]
Sometimes, you just gotta drive a monster truck on three wheels, down a median, shit. dntknw.gif

Who hasn't? I know I have but when I hit people in my monster truck they stay hit.
King Eugene
Damn Rampage...you making us look bad! I pray you get it together and all turns out well!
Warlord
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Aug 4 2008, 09:36 PM) [snapback]399023[/snapback]
Who hasn't? I know I have but when I hit people in my monster truck they stay hit.

I prefer to steal a tank when I go on a rampage. Dragging rim and sparking and shit is for noobs. Tanks got iron tread bitches, it takes a licking and keeps on ticking. You guys are taking out pedestrians and pregnant women, whereas I prefer to run up the side of a police car, knocking over palm trees and shit.

Only draw back is, you can always get out of your monster truck, lay down on your belly with your hands up, and you might just get some ole fashion police brutality before the arrest. Everytime I get the tank, I end up getting shot in the face after they climb aboard and pop the top. It's even worse now because I'm working in a communist country, where you also get shot in the face for spitting on the sidewalk or watching CNN.
rusty_trombone
Maybe he was playing too much Grand Theft Auto
Imperius3
What's wrong with a second trimester abortion anyway?
ElectricTwinkie
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Aug 4 2008, 10:36 PM) [snapback]399023[/snapback]

LMAO! ^^^^^
ElectricTwinkie
Upon further review she was 38 and pregnant. She could have sneezed and had a miscairage...misscariage...mis...eh lost the baby.
GFP2
This is just a bad story all the way around. Rampage could end up in jail for this.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.