Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Sunday Night Upsets
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
Blayde
In a night the Champions basically made normal defenses that werent supposed to cause too many problems, a lot of title changes have taken place.

At 175 pounds Allan Green was hurt in the final round by Dmitri Serezha what was the deciding factor for a MD win for Serezha.

At 154 William Joppy got KOd in the 12th by pretty much unknown Fontaine Cabell to lose his version of the 154 pound crown.

At 135 Miguel Cotto lost a clear UD against Amadeus in what was supposed to be an easy first defense.

Also at 147 Darth Maul lost his title against Rick Judah Killer Jones and Jab Judah kept his 140 pound title against Quintana in a fight Quintana went in as the favorite but when Quintana fought stupid in the 5th after winning the first 4, Jab was able to knock him out.
BigG
*sigh* Darth Maul and Joppy have both retired.

Who is the future of Team Judah? I dont know anymore
BigG
LMAO at the upset of Green....I just checked his record and he lost to the bum Roy Jones KOd a while back...laugh.gif
Blayde
Problem is I dont really know what Green can do different against that guy biggrin.gif Roy stopped him in the first in their rematch, but could an and should Green also do that? Thats really difficult.

I thought Codrington was the one to stop Green, but it was Serezha laugh.gif
CyruS
Cotto failed in his 2nd defense of his title but vowed to put on a better performance the 2nd go around.

and Wow, I know Green was on verge of losing soon but to Serezha was unexpected laugh.gif Upset of the year so far I think laugh.gif laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.