Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Clottey tears Tricep!!!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
D-MARV
THE SOURCE

I hope to god this is not going to happen!!!

Shame on ESPN for even Hyping this fight as well!
BigG
OMG...are they trying to be kill Zab?

JD
If this happens...his handlers should be fired.

I mean...how many more bad matchups can they put this guy in. LOL...ridiculous...

Is that cut going to be healed in time?
The CEO
Lord Judah.....RIIIIIIISE!
BigG
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 3 2008, 03:58 PM) [snapback]398747[/snapback]
Lord Judah.....RIIIIIIISE!

LOL C.E.O..I wish real life Judah was as great as WeBL Judah
woooooo
Apparently they want Judah out as bad as the fans do.

yahoo.gif thumbsup_anim.gif clapping.gif
dbdbdb
Clotty's bicep looked really bad & that will not be healed by November. They will have to re-attach\wire the biceps tendon to the bone and that takes a long time to heal to the point that he can box again. If its a partial tear {Part muscle\part tendon} and doesn't involve tendon bone separation, then maybe ...... But if that tendon tore, Clotty is out for at least six-nine months.

If Zab's handlers put him in there with Margarito, they show clearly that they Do NOT have Zab's well-being in mind. He will get murdered in there and he will all but jump out of the ring to get away from AM.

R.I.P
Zab Judah
The CEO
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 3 2008, 12:01 PM) [snapback]398749[/snapback]
LOL C.E.O..I wish real life Judah was as great as WeBL Judah

laugh.gif

The WeBL version of Judah is the most unstoppable force I've ever seen....he's like a ghetto Hulk....he keeps getting stronger and stronger and STRONGER.....
thehype
Are they trying to kill Zab?

Forget about Zab...the real question is, are they trying to kill boxing?

Since when did it become customary to give the LOSER of a fight a title shot in his next fight?

I mean, has boxing really gotten that bad?

How the FUCK are they even going to sell that to the fans?

Pathetic!
hardhead
That will be murder if it happens.

Where the hell is Paul Williams in all of this, that's the fight I REALLY want to see.
Imperius3
QUOTE(dbdbdb @ Aug 3 2008, 11:04 AM) [snapback]398751[/snapback]
Clotty's bicep looked really bad & that will not be healed by November. They will have to re-attach\wire the biceps tendon to the bone and that takes a long time to heal to the point that he can box again. If its a partial tear {Part muscle\part tendon} and doesn't involve tendon bone separation, then maybe ...... But if that tendon tore, Clotty is out for at least six-nine months.

Is there a picture? How the hell did he tear his bicep? He looked fine in the fight.

Margarito will stop Judah. Granted, Judah will be able to tee off on Margarito's head, but he won't be able to hurt him. Margarito will keep on coming at him until Judah crumbles.
dbdbdb
QUOTE(Imperius3 @ Aug 3 2008, 02:36 PM) [snapback]398775[/snapback]
Is there a picture? How the hell did he tear his bicep? He looked fine in the fight.

Margarito will stop Judah. Granted, Judah will be able to tee off on Margarito's head, but he won't be able to hurt him. Margarito will keep on coming at him until Judah crumbles.

I had to freeze frame so the quality isn't that good.

hardhead
SHIT!!!!! that looks fucking nasty!! It's one big fucking gapping hole...
caneman
QUOTE(thehype @ Aug 3 2008, 01:48 PM) [snapback]398766[/snapback]

Since when did it become customary to give the LOSER of a fight a title shot in his next fight?

Pathetic!

While I agree to some point, they could sell it to me cause I love to Judah get beat down...yeah, I am a hater, so what?!?!? laugh.gif
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Imperius3 @ Aug 3 2008, 01:36 PM) [snapback]398775[/snapback]

I knew at one point his arm was really messed up..He has his corner people rubbing it and you could tell by his body language that it was bothering him a lot..Zab better not get a Margarito fight,it'd be useless..Paul Williams is the best choice for Margarito to give the fans a true Welterweight champ..
Jack 1000
Seriously,

Why does the IBF go Ga-Ga over this guy? How many chances does he get? Is Eugenia Williams head of the IBF advisory ratings committee? Who's sleeping with Judah to give him this type of preferential treatment? Or in the world of the IBF's twisted logic, do you actually move up by losing? I was gonna make a joke about how not even Max Kellerman could save Zab. But this is serious and is some bad shit. Judah will damn near get killed in there, and I think that with our business connections and dedication to the Fight Hype community, we could begin a petition speaking loud and clear to do what we can to stop this fight. This is an viciously dangerous match, not only for Zab Judah, but also for boxing.

Let's hope this isn't true, because if it is, Zab's brain cells are going to be fucked.

Jack
Nay_Sayer
QUOTE(thehype @ Aug 3 2008, 12:48 PM) [snapback]398766[/snapback]

Pathetic!

Didn't Eric Morales get a shot @ Manny Paquiao [televised on PPV] after *losing* to Zahir Ramheem?
JD
QUOTE(Nay_Sayer @ Aug 3 2008, 05:51 PM) [snapback]398813[/snapback]
Didn't Eric Morales get a shot @ Manny Paquiao [televised on PPV] after *losing* to Zahir Ramheem?

Yeah...Floyd fought Zab after he lost to Baldomir as well.

I am sure there are a few examples.
STEVENSKI
Why not just put Judah in with Pavlik & finish his career for good. That is one fight I would enjoy seeing for the round or two it would last.

Zab ain't gettin no more paydays so he better hope he is good at street craps cos that is the only way he will make money now.
caneman
that works for me rolleyes.gif
D-MARV
QUOTE(STEVENSKI @ Aug 3 2008, 07:49 PM) [snapback]398823[/snapback]
Why not just put Judah in with Pavlik & finish his career for good. That is one fight I would enjoy seeing for the round or two it would last.

Zab ain't gettin no more paydays so he better hope he is good at street craps cos that is the only way he will make money now.

That fight was mentioned but Judah's handlers wanted Wladimir Klitschko... dntknw.gif
Big Slim Sweet
Not a tear, according to Rafael, just a pull. Clottey should still be available for Nov 1.
King Eugene
As a Zab fan I hope to God he doenst take this fight. He think Cotto did him bad, Margarito is going to damn near end his career! Unless a miracle is going to happen in the ring for Zab I hope this fight doesnt happen. Cause one Margarito is going to take every punch without taking a step back and two Zab is going to get tired, try to show his heart and end up worse than Cotto. Hell he is liable to be like Jones was against Johnson!
hardhead
QUOTE(Big Slim @ Aug 4 2008, 06:14 PM) [snapback]398922[/snapback]
Not a tear, according to Rafael, just a pull. Clottey should still be available for Nov 1.

Good, hopefully Clotty/Berto or Clotty/Margarito is made(I really would like to see Williams/Margarito but that's another topic).
FenderDG3
Yeah I agree with a lot of you guys about this being a terrible match-up. I don't like Zab Judah at all so I think it would be great to see him get destroyed in this fight. However, this is a really bad fight for boxing. I really hope for Zab's sake and for the fans of boxing that this fight doesn't even make it to the negotiating phase.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.