Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Iron : "When you see me smash skulls, you enjoy it."
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
CyruS
*Editor's note : The following interview contains vulgar language and is not suitable for those easily offended.

FH : How are you doing Iron?

Iron : Horrible.

FH : Horrible? Why's that?

Iron : No one gives a fuck about me. No one cares if my children starve, if they're on welfare. I have to support my children. I need more money.

FH : Is that the sole reason you came back to the fight game after your extensive rehab? You need the money?

Iron : I've been robbed for all my money, I don't know where it all went! Maybe it was all the tigers I bought and the bentleys I bought for my friends. My friends don't call me no more. I think TOS stole my money! I don't know if I'm mentally sick, but I have... episodes sometimes. I'm a depressant kind of dude. I have episodes, and I'm human. But no one cares about my health as a human because sometimes I'm in my episodes when I'm at work.

FH : Are you any medication Iron?

Iron : I'm on the Zoloft to keep from killing y'all.

FH : Who's yall? The media?

Iron : Everyone! I'm the most irresponsible person in the world. The reason I'm like that is because, at 21, you all gave me $50 or $100 million, and I didn't know what to do. I'm from the ghetto. I don't know how to act. One day I'm in a dope house robbing somebody. The next thing I know, 'You're the heavyweight champion of the world.' ... Who am I? What am I? I don't even know who I am. I'm just a dumb child. I'm being abused. I'm being robbed by lawyers and promoters. I think I have more money than I do. I'm just a dumb pugnacious fool. I'm just a fool who thinks I'm someone. And you tell me I should be responsible? Everyone in america, in the world, is a fuckin liar man.

FH : That's no reason to blame the world Iron.

Iron : Man, shut the fuck up. You know, I'm just like you. I enjoy the forbidden fruits in life, too. I think it's un-American not to go out with a woman, not to be with a beautiful woman, not to get my dick sucked ... It's just what I said before, everybody in this country is a big fucking liar. You assholes in the media tell people ... that this person did this and this person did that and then we find out that we're just human and we find out that Michael Jordan cheats on his wife just like everybody else and that we all cheat on our fucking wife in one way or another either emotionally, physically or sexually or one way.

FH : Have you cheated or abused your wife Iron?

Iron : Anyone with a grain of sense would know that if I punched my wife I would rip her head off. It's all lies. I have never laid a finger on her.

FH : You know Iron, people still pay money to watch you fight, you are still an attraction for the fans of the sport isnt that something for you?

Iron : Man, I can I can sell out FHWeBL Square Garden masturbating, you ain't telling me shit. When you see me smash skulls, you enjoy it. I think the average person thinks I'm a fucking nut and I deserve whatever happens to me, so fuck yall.

FH : Iron, can you please cut down on the vulgar language? It's unnecessary.

Iron : Man, fuck you! You guys have no pride, so no matter what I say, you guys ... it doesn't affect you because you don't care about nothing but money. So every now and then I gotta kick your fucking ass and stomp on you and put some kind of pain and inflict some of the pain on you because you deserve to feel the pain that I feel. I just don't give a fuck anymore man, Ima keep fighting.

FH : So be it Iron, who do want to fight in the near future?

Iron : I don't give a fuck. I just want TOS to keep bringing guys on and I'm going to strip them of their health. I bring pain, a lot of pain, My power is discombobulatingly devastating. That last guy I fought, shit, I could feel is muscle tissues collapse under my force. That is what happens when these mortals challenge me with their primitive skills, It makes me angry.

FH : Anything you wish to say in closing?

Iron : I like the British bikes. I like British people. They're real mellow.

FH : ..... Thanks for your time Iron.

Iron : Fuck you.

Iron : asshole.
The CEO
laugh.gif laugh.gif
BigG
laugh.gif

Holmes-Iron need to get it on....the fight would be great...Iron needs the cash too and it would be a challenge Holmes would get up for...
Maxy
laugh.gif

Iron's been feeding on bums lately. He's kinda like Kinto Mulberry although at least he's faced better opposition. I think Mulberry-Iron would be an explosive fight between two of the most exciting fighters at heavyweight today.

Somebody would literally lose their head in the build up to that one and when the fight started there is no doubt it would go off like an atom bomb!

Mulberry said, "I feel anger in my veins, my blood is boiling and I have one man in my sights. I wan't Iron. I will defecate on his face, abuse his unborn children, rip out his heart and destroy his manhood. He is feeble."
Blayde
Man I remember Iron dominating the division. Iron-Holmes would be a good one although I think Holmes would destroy him.
CyruS
Those were the good ol days, before those twig bastards showed up angry2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.