Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: "Hardcore" Dexter Moore vs. Fontaine "The Flame" Cabell
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
The CEO
This will be the greatest moment in his life....and he deserves it. He was grossly outmatched in his rare title bouts beforehand...but not anymore....he is now an elite boxer/puncher who can hold his own against anyone around his weight...

Dexter Moore is the first fighter I ever trained, and the hardest working man I've ever seen....I see him as the league's Glencoffe Johnson....he never said he was the best, and he always fought the best....never backing down....and since he decided to take that route, he's had to take his share of heartbreak and setbacks...but he always dusted himself off and got right back in the gym....he never let anything get him down and constantly kept striving to hone his craft....THAT is the mark of a true Champion. He never needed a belt to confirm that with me....

Out of all the men I've been proud to train....and there's been several....I'd have to say that Dexter Moore ranks right up there with Maussa and Sloan...the pleasure has been ALL mine.

Please vote as I don't know who the fuck this Flame dude is....lol

BigG
Well, Moore fought a draw with Norris not too long ago...what the hell, give me Moore by late KO.
Blayde
Im going with Moore by KO!
BigG
This is one of the most exciting fights of the week..

Hardcore Moore is such a tough vet and Cabell is an impressive young new champion at 19-2.
Blayde
Yeah, you have to be a fan of Moore. Hes gonna KO The Flame aggressive.gif
skin9400
he who does not learn from love learns from pain. fontain will make putty out of has been vet hardcore. easy first defense.
BigG
laugh.gif

lol Oh so you own the gym...welcome thumbsup_anim.gif

Hope you stick around for shit talking and hyping up fights
skin9400
been here for a hot minute deffo stickin around
Maxy
I'm going with Dexter Moore to win this one. Moore has been around for a long time and he's had a really hard road to the top, fighting everyone, never ducking an opponent. I don't think The Flame hits very hard so Moore should just walk through him.

skin9400
acangana!!!
BigG
Hmmmm seems like Veteran Moore is the favorite based on the poll...Floaire beat Joppy who beat Simms and Sergei...two great champions...so this should be a good fight.
Blayde
LOL man, I thought Maxy owned that gym biggrin.gif

Really nice to see a new manager smile.gif
The CEO
QUOTE(Blayde @ Aug 6 2008, 05:54 AM) [snapback]399296[/snapback]
Really nice to see a new manager smile.gif

Yeah it is.....welcome, skin....nice Confucious intro....I liked that....

Too bad your boy, Flame, is about to get boxed out.
BigJuicyHog
Jeremy Mulder wants a shot at the winner. He already beat Moore and would like to become a 4 time MW champ.
The CEO
Yeah...Mulder beat Moore down all the way back in March when Moore was outmatched....but since Moore has been here from the beginning and taken on all the toughest challenges, he deserves to pick and choose a few defenses....then Mulder will get his shot if he's still in contention...

That's fair, ain't it..?
The CEO
Wait a second...Mulder's at Middle....Moore's at Super Welter now......he was fighting at Super Middle the majority of his career....which is 2 Divisions above his best weight.
BigJuicyHog
Ah thought you guys were at middle. I need a crack at the MW title not the super welter title.
The CEO
woooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo!
Maxy
laugh.gif

The Flame had that fight in the bag but decided to go toe to toe with Hardcore!!!!

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

The CEO
The Flame was clearly winning, and Hardcore was very tired....but that IS when he's most dangerous...

Respect to skin9400 and The Flame for coming to fight...
skin9400
as clear as the running water in a stream the better boxer lost
Blayde
Cabell didnt stand a chance against El Toro! I think were seeing the future champion in Gutierrez.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.