Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who is greater...Zab Judah or Miguel Cotto?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
Both are two division champions. Judah is a former JWW and WW champ. Cotto is a former LW and JWW champ.

Miguel Cotto and Zab Judah have fought 3 times. Cotto won all three fights. KO 4, KO 12, WUD 12.

Judah top 10 biggest wins:

WUD 12 Mike Taylor (4th fight)
TKO 11 Herman Ngoudjo
KO 1 Paul Malignaggi
TKO 6 Cyrus "Running Man" Virus
KO 7 Carlos Maussa
KO 11 Ray De Los Santos
KO 1 Jabdiel Judah (2nd fight)
TKO 2 Mike Taylor (3rd fight)
TKO 9 Shane Mosley
KO 12 Cyrus "Lights Out" Virus

Cotto's top 10 biggest wins:

WUD 12 Zab Judah (3rd fight)
KO 10 Joan Guzman
KO 12 Jay-Jay Judah
TKO 6 Carlos Maussa
WUD 12 Luis Collazo
KO 10 Sublime Buddy Shine
WUD 12 Jabdiel Judah (4th fight)
TKO 10 Tera Patrick
KO 10 Jesse Jane
WUD 12 Muckles Reilly
The CEO
ooooo....greater?......that's a tough one...........my head says Cotto because he was naturally smaller and won all 3 head to heads....but my heart says Judah....he was the first fighter to become promoter, and his wrath led to Maussa's death....I don't know....
Blayde
Undecided.

Except of TOS I dont know anyone whos as big of a name and a legend as these two. Cotto was always a great fighter, Zab had his time struggling, but Zab was probably the greatest talker ever, so I got it even between these two.

By the way G, do you have any plans with Ngoudjo in the future? Id take him back if you dont need him anymore.
BigG
I pick "undecided"

Sure you can have him back...looking at his stats, he's just totaly RIGHT for Zab to beat on...great fighter. I hope he wins titltes in the future
Maxy
I've gone for undecided.

These two are both great fighters and they both have a habit of rising from the dead.
CyruS
Cotto is greater. He never did drugs or drank alcohol and he's been fighting top level opposition while never retiring or having a break. That is skill at its finest.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.