Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: winner of Hatton vs Malignaggi should fight Cotto at 147 and loser of Hatton vs Malignaggi should fight Judah at 140
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Landiz_Tha Don
winner of Hatton vs Malignaggi should fight Cotto at 147 and loser of Hatton vs Malignaggi should fight Judah at 140.

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK???

Landiz_Tha Don

Peace!
BigG
Sounds good to me..
D-MARV
QUOTE(Landiz_Tha Don @ Aug 4 2008, 04:53 PM) [snapback]398952[/snapback]
winner of Hatton vs Malignaggi should fight Cotto at 147 and loser of Hatton vs Malignaggi should fight Judah at 140.

Landiz_Tha Don

Peace!

I think the winner should fight Judah at 140 and the Loser should fight someone like Bradley or D Hop!
rusty_trombone
I don't think any of those guys, except Cotto, should be fighting anyone at 147
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Landiz_Tha Don @ Aug 4 2008, 03:53 PM) [snapback]398952[/snapback]

Landiz_Tha Don

Peace!

I think the winner should fight Berto at 147..The loser should stay at Jr. Welterweight and fight..I'd really want to see a Malignaggi/Berto fight..
EpTXCHAMP
that be good if zabs team get brains soon!

call me crazy but I have a feeling dibella is gonna put berto against zab after forbes for his first "real test", thus keeping zab at 147 obviously since it'll be for the wbc strap zab will take it in a heart beat. well prob see zab beat a bum on espn then berto judah Im calling it 8/4-07 lol

in all honesty if zab is gonna stay at 147 it should only be against berto and smaller welters
Douchebag
This has got be the longest title for a thread in the history of this forum. With that said I like the idea.
STEVENSKI
Judah should stick to shooting street craps & kicking guys in the head when he loses.

He is done. He deserves no more shots. If he is broke that is his problem he earned more in his career of losing the big ones than most people do in a lifetime.

King Eugene
I just rather see judah at jr. ww!
King Eugene
I just rather see judah at jr. ww!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.