Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I am just trying to get an idea (People who want to box)
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
tkudgis614
Who would actually box if the following was the case:

1) You didn't need a liscense just fought gym wars/ exhibitions
2) Pro boxing fight set up in a ring
3) There was a purse plus win bonus to negotiate
4) No contracts
5) All travel expenses paid for
BoxingStill#1
1 here
tkudgis614
email me at avgjoeboxingclub@hotmail.com
King Eugene
Sound like a toughman contest/boxing to me.
ROLL DEEP
????
D-MARV
Let me know how it goes...
tkudgis614
if you need info on what i am trying to do email me at avejoeboxing@hotmail.com
dj necrogenic
Fight Club!!!
Douchebag
thats what it sounds like.
Spyder
His name is Robert Paulson.
dj necrogenic
QUOTE(tkudgis614 @ Aug 6 2008, 10:17 AM) [snapback]399333[/snapback]
if you need info on what i am trying to do email me at avejoeboxing@hotmail.com

Oh just fucking come out with it already... none of this email bullshit, lay it out on the table
KookedKrack
QUOTE(Spyder @ Aug 6 2008, 04:14 PM) [snapback]399373[/snapback]
His name is Robert Paulson.

lmao i love that fucking book
Douchebag
QUOTE(dj necrogenic @ Aug 6 2008, 05:18 PM) [snapback]399386[/snapback]
Oh just fucking come out with it already... none of this email bullshit, lay it out on the table

Thank you!
Snowsy
No takers? Really?

If this is boxing. Real boxing, and not some f'ed up back-alley rear-naked-choke bullshit and there are guys approximately my size you can Average Joe me up. I'm down. It's tough to find sparring round these parts.

There has to be someone who wants to beat me up in here! And you get paid for it too... make it someplace sunny, give me a mouthpiece, some 12 ozers and 6 rounds. I'm down.
tkudgis614
ok what i am shooting to do is set up a boxing card for non-professionals and non-amatuer boxers. it will be set up like a glorified sparring session but there will be winner and decision and such. There will be purses paid and travel paid
Spyder
And how is this different than toughman?
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(Spyder @ Aug 7 2008, 10:43 AM) [snapback]399472[/snapback]
And how is this different than toughman?

shit it's called "average joe boxing". The name is different, so it must be different. Get with the program.

Maybe you should set this up like a "Harlem Globetrotters" of boxing. Just have one dick that's the Washington Generals, and some other guys can travel around the country with him whooping his ass.
tkudgis614
you get paid a purse plus win bonus and travel expenses are paid for
Snowsy
I'm in. I'm an old man, though not as old as Hopkins, but I'll get my ass kicked for a payday...

...who in the world is going to pay you to put on these shenanigans? Meaning, who would pay to see me fight?

email me at snowsy@gmail.com just don't put me in there with the Rancor Monster or that guy from the Van Damme movie who violated Mai Lei. He has broken glass on his hands!

Snow
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.