Full Version: Floyd Mayweather freestyle
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
BigG
Floyds first song was terrible

This my 2nd time I've heard Floyd ATTEMPT to rap and its just awful

Haters will hate Floyd 10x more if they hear this

http://allhiphop.com/stories/multimedia__m...5/20373141.aspx
caneman
Bro, you know that shouldn't be posted in this section man! For the record, the song was better than 75% of his fights!
KookedKrack
i must be a hater cuz i don't like this shit
MarzB
QUOTE(caneman @ Aug 5 2008, 04:33 PM) [snapback]399174[/snapback]
Bro, you know that shouldn't be posted in this section man! For the record, the song was better than 75% of his fights!

In what way?? I'm still trying to wrap my head around this "boring" crap after I can count two fights that could be considered that.

PR316
I was actually surprised it took this long for Floyd to do this.

Roy is a much better rapper than Floyd, thats for sure.
caneman
It was a joke kinda bro, lighten up & go toss to his posters all over your bedroom wall man! J/K bro...but loosen your tie or ditch them tight ass punk panties! geezzzzzzzzzzzzzzz nono.gif
Mean Mister Mustard
That was awful.
The CEO
He "took a peanut and built a skyscraper".... laugh.gif

Money May's just flauntin' and havin' fun.....
Byrd Man
I don't like Floyd but that was kinda fun. He's just having fun, hey...can't hate on that.
BoxingStill#1
I hopee doesnt play that on the way into the ring......if he ever sees one again..
JD
That was horrific.

Not as bad as that God awful freestyle crap on 24 X 7...but this was really quite awful. He should maybe never try to rap again.
Mixnutz
It's been 10 minutes and my ears still haven't stopped bleeding. Talk about some horrible shit. Philthy Rich all day, eh?
D-MARV
LOL! Mayweather is G.O.A.T
BigG
At least he is slightly better than Soulja Boy....slightly..
D-MARV
What's funny though... Is that every lyric Floyd spit was really true! LOL
BigG
"Man the watch man it cost like a mil, man the bracelet man it cost like a mil, man the chain cost 2 mill, they think I'm lying, nah I'm 4real."
Fitz
Not even going to bother opening the link.
The CEO
laugh.gif

Y'all are killin' 'im for fuckin' around and havin' fun...it's not like he's trying to be a Rap star or go Gold or anything....IF he comes out sayin' he has what it takes and was tryin' to make serious noise as a rapper...I'd have to start killin' 'im too.....

There's a lot worse out there iMo....this bullshit is better than that Laffy Taffy, Crank Dat, and Point 'Em Out bullshit as far as I'm concerned....
worldsapart509
I dig it! Good voice, good samples and sound. Is there anything this mofo can't do?
The CEO
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 5 2008, 09:47 PM) [snapback]399225[/snapback]
"Man the watch man it cost like a mil, man the bracelet man it cost like a mil, man the chain cost 2 mill, they think I'm lying, nah I'm 4real."

laugh.gif

He makes that line work because he's so nonchalant with it....

Must be embarrassing for all those dime a dozen rappers with only $20k on their pinky and $100k on their dash....
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 5 2008, 08:40 PM) [snapback]399220[/snapback]
At least he is slightly better than Soulja Boy....slightly..

I can agree with that..I used to really like rap in the 90's,now it sucks..UG hip hop is where its at now..I always hated it when he started callin himself money may..So retarded..He just can't give himself a good nickname(better yet,he shouldn't be makin nick names for himself)...That shit SUCKED!!I also gotta agree,Roy is wayyy better at flowin..
King Eugene
LMBO...it aint really that bad! I mean it wouldnt be number 1 on the billboard charts. The first verse was pretty straight but the second verse went straight down hill. You could tell thats when he was really freestyling. Hell he should have pulled a Roy and just started talking about fools he beat up. LOL

Oh and unlike most rappers everything he and Roy said are true. LOL
MarzB
I'm a hip hop head and this is just him free styling. Literally nothing special and the hook is terrible (damn atleast be original a bit "Money").

I liked his "YEP" much better.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuwOx-14deI
Again nothing special lyrically but the track is better.

One thing though, I wish he would get off the "MONEY" kick, real original
neophyte7
you know guys are popular when people take time to download shit of them doing things in their personal time... who gives a phuck about whether pbf freestyles or pisses with his pants down...
Warlord
QUOTE(neophyte7 @ Aug 9 2008, 10:21 PM) [snapback]399798[/snapback]
you know guys are popular when people take time to download shit of them doing things in their personal time... who gives a phuck about whether pbf freestyles or pisses with his pants down...

Floyd pisses sitting down, that's all I know. Whether he pulls his pants down is another question entirely.
ROLL DEEP
QUOTE(Warlord @ Aug 10 2008, 12:32 AM) [snapback]399823[/snapback]
Floyd pisses sitting down, that's all I know. Whether he pulls his pants down is another question entirely.

laugh.gif
neophyte7
how would you know how he pisses or even be concerned... you must have been peeping to steal a look so you could RISE to the occasion-- down low faggots!!!
D-MARV
QUOTE(Warlord @ Aug 10 2008, 01:32 AM) [snapback]399823[/snapback]

LOL, that was some funny shit!
Warlord
QUOTE(neophyte7 @ Aug 10 2008, 07:25 AM) [snapback]399872[/snapback]
how would you know how he pisses or even be concerned... you must have been peeping to steal a look so you could RISE to the occasion-- down low faggots!!!

Lame.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.