Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Old school rockers?
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
caneman
Unbelievable dueling solo between Walsh & Felder http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh3_SSZElXg&fmt=18
It might be the best I ever hear between to all time greats!
BigG
I'm sorry I despise old school rock the only rock bands I like are modern ones like Distrubed, Deftones, and Linkin Park haha.gif
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 8 2008, 06:45 PM) [snapback]399630[/snapback]
I'm sorry I despise old school rock the only rock bands I like are modern ones like Distrubed, Deftones, and Linkin Park haha.gif

Damn george, you were probably like 6 when the Deftones started. Isn't that old school for you?
BigG
Wow they started back in the late 80's!

I'm only familiar with their White Pony album and all their work after that.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 8 2008, 08:33 PM) [snapback]399648[/snapback]
Wow they started back in the late 80's!

I'm only familiar with their White Pony album and all their work after that.

I thought you were like 18 or 19, but yeah they've been around since like 88 or 89
BGv2.0
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 8 2008, 05:45 PM) [snapback]399630[/snapback]

I'm not big on "old school" rock either......but that sounds serious. I'm sorry to hear about your condition. Have you seen a Dr.? Have you ever listened to those three bands back to back? IF you have and are still alive...consider yourself lucky.....very few people can say the same.

I once sat through a Linkin Park show in 2002 or so......I STILL have flashbacks.

From one BG to another......it has to stop. Friends don't let friends listen to crap music.

I'm here for you buddy.......we all are.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.