Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Miguel Cotto vs Kermit Cintron???
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Landiz_Tha Don
CHECK IT OUT!

http://www.boxingscene.com/?m=show&id=15315

i THINK IT WILL BE AN INTERESTING FIGHT BUT I THINK MIGUEL COTTO WILL BE TOO MUCH FOR CINTRON. MIGUEL COTTO BY 7-9 RDS KO OR TKO.

YOUR THOUGHTS???

Landiz_Tha Don

Peace!
Method
Dunno. I think Cintron might....might...be a bigger puncher than Margarito, despite not putting on the pressure that Marg does.

Very dangerous fight for Cotto. One he and his team shouldnt be so eager to sign up for so soon after the beatdown he just took.

While Marg systematically broke him, I think Cintron has the one-punch power to stop him. Should be more competitive, but not in Cotto's best interests.
BigG
Cintron is amateurish compared to Cotto...I got Cotto by late KO. The only chance he's got is a punchers chance. He's not a pressure fighter...and I dont think he is strong mentally.
D-MARV
Cotto by late stoppage after some scary moments
salvador
There ain't one chance in 10 million that Cotto fights Cintron next. Dibella's dreaming.

Cotto's going to fight a light hitting 140 pounder moving up to ww, and it probably won't be until next spring at the earliest.

BoxingStill#1
Im not too sure about this bout......one more loss and Cintron is jouneyman status......

A little too dangerous for Cotto...

Economically, this isnt a smart move for either fighter...

But it would be great fight for the fans.......
D-MARV
Cotto needs to fight his twin Lujan!!!!
BrutalBodyShots
This fight would probably look a lot like Cotto-Torres.

D-MARV
QUOTE(BrutalBodyShots @ Aug 10 2008, 05:25 PM) [snapback]399925[/snapback]
This fight would probably look a lot like Cotto-Torres.

I think if Cotto can apply effective pressure then this fight wouldn't see 8 rounds...
BoxingStill#1
Still not a good match for Cotto (right now).....coming in to fight a puncher like cintron.....

But if he beats him in good fasion people would see him as........Well in my mind he's still one of the Very top fighters in the sport....

D-MARV
QUOTE(BoxingStill#1 @ Aug 10 2008, 11:15 PM) [snapback]399994[/snapback]
Still not a good match for Cotto (right now).....coming in to fight a puncher like cintron.....

But if he beats him in good fasion people would see him as........Well in my mind he's still one of the Very top fighters in the sport....

I wouldn't want to see Cotto in with any of the top 10 fighters in the division. He needs a fight to get his confidence back!
Fitz
Sure Cintron has a punchers chance, that's it. Cotto is a class above Cintron, and Cintron is weak mentally. Cotto should break him apart.
JonnyBlaze
I'm not a huge Cotto fan and I wanted Margarito to beat him,but like Floyd Jr.,ya gotta respect his skills..Cotto would crush Cintron in my opinion and the only hope for Cintron would be a lucky punch and end Cotto..Cotto would pressure Cintron like Margarito did(obviously no where near as good) and he'd break him down and eventually KO him I think..
Blayde
I think if Cintron catches Cotto, he will be able to finish him, so IMO that would be a pick em. Cotto is the better fighter overall, but although Ive been impressed with his defense lately, I think he would be there to be caught by Cintron.
caneman
I like Cintron myself even though I know so many seem to hate the guy. I'd like to see the fight too...while Cotto is probably too skilled for him...Cotto had more skills than Margarito too! Styles do make fights so I say get it signed & I'll watch it! thumbsup_anim.gif
Mean Mister Mustard
Cotto runs through Cintron. Like Fitz said, different leagues.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.