Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: UFC 87
FightHype Community > MMA HYPE > UFC
The CEO
I didn't catch the earlier bouts....heard Huerta lost to Ken Flo.....but Brock Lesnar just brutalized Heath Herring....hit him with a SUPER HUGE right hand off the bat, and Herring could never recover....Lesnar then rode, kneed, and punished him for 3 rounds....I think I could hear Herring crying, "PLEASE FINISH ME!!"....too bad Lesnar didn't know how to...lol

GSP-Fitch coming up right now...here's a stream....

http://www.justin.tv/kostatz

The CEO
Jesus Christ...GSP ain't bullshittin' tonight....absolutely DOMINATED Fitch in Round 1....flat beat his ass from every angle....10-7 round....seems like it could be over early in the 2nd after that....
The CEO
Wow...Fitch is GAME....came back that round....but not enough to take it....GSP didn't go for the kill....we'll see if that was smart or not...
The CEO
Anyone else watching this??

You should be....what a fight!....GSP landed a BOMB right on Fitch's button...straightened his legs and put him on his ass....Fitch gets out of mount and still holds his own...only to get PUNISHED the remainder of the round....more bombs, knees....everything...

Major respect to Fitch.
The CEO
Uneventful 4th....but GSP's endurance is superhuman....he's on some prime Lance Armstrong shit....
The CEO
and another uneventful one in the 5th and final round....GSP wins by blowout UD....50-43, 50-44, 50-44....

The first 3 rounds are must see MMA....

B.J. Penn gets in the ring and says he will move up in class to face GSP and says, "Let's do it, George.".....GSP says, " Ofcourse. I don't duck anyone....I am a PROUD Champion."....

BigG
GSP is the man...hes gotta be P4P top 3. That was crazy.
Warlord
QUOTE(biggeorge89 @ Aug 10 2008, 12:14 AM) [snapback]399815[/snapback]
GSP is the man...hes gotta be P4P top 3. That was crazy.

I have him #4, right behind BJ Penn.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.