Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Most terrible day ever
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Fantasy League > FightHype WEBL
BigG
My gym is dying..

Judah cant fight anymore after that loss. Fuck Herms Franca!
CyruS
I'm with you. Cotto ran out of gas and got knocked out in the 12th round against Amadeus.

Basically gotta do 18 weeks of rebuilding with a full roster of fighters in every division to get back into the thick of things laugh.gif
BigG
Cyrus, Cotto-Judah III then Judah retires for good.

Judah lost another ability point...and hes gonna get killed off soon.

CyruS
Cotto is moving on ahead with a 5th fight with Santos.

I'd say Judah should get a proper burial from another Judah, Jimmy Jack to be more specific laugh.gif

Zab should pass the judah torch off laugh.gif
BigG
Alright, sounds good to me.

I know I've always made Judah comeback but this will be his last fight. the WeBL commision will take away his license after the Jimmy jack Judah fight. laugh.gif
CyruS
I just read the fight report for Judah-Franca, holy shit did Zab take a beating he was like knocked down in every round. That fight is a clear sign that Zab needs to hang them up, it was a sad sight to see sad.gif

Zab has been back to his drug habits, wife murdered with the prime suspect still alive in jail (lights out), and now these fight with Franca. What a crazy story.
BigG
THAT is a fight he cant recover from. He is just going to pass the torch to Jimmy Jack.
BigG
Cyrus, if we do make the fight, I'm already going to tell you the fight plan..Judah will go inside, headhunting, and will go out swinging.
CyruS
Isn't that what Zab does to begin with? laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
BigG
No, sometimes he intelligently attacks the body...laugh.gif
CyruS
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
BigG
Judah is showing signs of punch drunkness and needs to retire. Judah's speech is slurred badly, he's lost reflexes, lost 2 IP points, and cant fight as well as he used to.

Cyrus, Judah is retired...for GOOD....unless of course you want to have the honor of ending his career.
The CEO
I'm very sorry to hear that Judah got beat down by Franca...Judah needs to do the right thing and pass the torch....help the kids....the future stars.
BigG
I'm scared for Zab's life against Mike Taylor...I hope he has enough in the tank to win this last fight.
BigG
And I dunno punch drunk or not Zab is mad a fuck and wants Franca in a rematch. laugh.gif
Blayde
Man that Judah-Franca fight was bad indeed. Actually I think if we had seen the headhunting Judah, hed won. Zab just isnt the guy to work the body, hes the guy get his own body worked, so hes got to score the knockdowns himself earlier.

Im still picking him to beat Taylor and who knows whats gonna happen then aggressive.gif
BigG
Zab win or lose against Taylor will get Franca in a rematch. Zab will definitely wear Franca down with an all around attack in the rematch.

Hey, Zab has been battered before...and he's come back to win the rematches in devastating fashion. Fanca's days are numbered....By the end of the month he will suffer a beating to Zab Judah.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.