Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: THE RED HULK
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
imperial
I don't know how many of you are big into comics but my boy just put me up to the battle thats been going on with the Avengers and teh Red Hulk ..Better yet its issue #5 and there was a fight between the Red Hulk and the Green Hulk and the Red one broke the Green's Hulk arm ..Really owned him then he went on to kick Thors ass !! Its a good read if anyone is interested..

THE RED HULK IMAGE
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(imperial @ Aug 10 2008, 11:50 AM) [snapback]399901[/snapback]
I don't know how many of you are big into comics but my boy just put me up to the battle thats been going on with the Avengers and teh Red Hulk ..Better yet its issue #5 and there was a fight between the Red Hulk and the Green Hulk and the Red one broke the Green's Hulk arm ..Really owned him then he went on to kick Thors ass !! Its a good read if anyone is interested..
THE RED HULK IMAGE

Did you read planet hulk??That was a bad ass series..I'll look into the red hulk series though..I heard about it when planet hulk ended and saw some preview pics of him and he looks bad ass!!He whooped Thor huh??That's dope..The Hulk movie was the shit!!
imperial
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Aug 10 2008, 05:09 PM) [snapback]399922[/snapback]
Did you read planet hulk??That was a bad ass series..I'll look into the red hulk series though..I heard about it when planet hulk ended and saw some preview pics of him and he looks bad ass!!He whooped Thor huh??That's dope..The Hulk movie was the shit!!

No but my boy just put me on to it . I know the story he is giving me his copy next week ..I am looking forward to reading it .That version of the hulk will be in the new Marvel game for xbox by the way ..

Yeah he wooped Thors ass on the moon from what I heard then kicked his helmet off for good measure ..The one I read he really got in green huls ass ! Good read but defieantly looking forward to reading Planet Hulk ..
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(imperial @ Aug 11 2008, 09:55 AM) [snapback]400056[/snapback]
No but my boy just put me on to it . I know the story he is giving me his copy next week ..I am looking forward to reading it .That version of the hulk will be in the new Marvel game for xbox by the way ..

Yeah he wooped Thors ass on the moon from what I heard then kicked his helmet off for good measure ..The one I read he really got in green huls ass ! Good read but defieantly looking forward to reading Planet Hulk ..

Damn,that'll be a dope ass game..The Hulk movie was the shit..It's be awhile since I've been to the comic book store but I'll check out red hulk next time I go..It's hard to find time though between going to school and boxing,although lately I've had quite a bit of free time soo maybe soon..
imperial
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Aug 11 2008, 11:25 PM) [snapback]400186[/snapback]
Damn,that'll be a dope ass game..The Hulk movie was the shit..It's be awhile since I've been to the comic book store but I'll check out red hulk next time I go..It's hard to find time though between going to school and boxing,although lately I've had quite a bit of free time soo maybe soon..

Oh I hear you the only reason im still connected with comics is 2 of my boys are still into them..One of my friends is an artist and is trying to get in with some of his work ..And I hope they eventually have a movie where its the red hulk vs the green hulk ..From what I saw in that issue a big screen version would be huge !
BGv2.0
You know....it's things like this that make me loathe current day comic writers. Have you ever noticed how nowadays EVERY issue/storyline has to be some Earth shattering event that will forever change the face of the Marvel Universe.

Back in the day....you would have a major event....then you would have 1-2 issues where the hero does nothing major...or stops some simple drug dealers or something. Those days are gone. It's as if writers today have downed a whole case of Monster Energy drinks and then start writing this crap.

Thor is a God.....in no story plot should the Hulk.....Red, purple, blue or green....be able to beat Thor.

The best story line for Hulk IMHO was back in the early 90's....when he became Mr. Fixit in Las Vegas. Sure it was a goofy plot line...but it made for some of the most humerous and interesting Hulk reading ever.

It's just like this whole "Secret Invasion" deal....where I suppose Bendis and all of his other crap cult writer followers will attempt to make us believe a TON of Marvel super heroes have actually always been Skrulls in hiding all these years..... rolleyes.gif

Comic books now are aimed at 35 year old men that have tons of cash due to not being laid. The industry was much better back when it was aimed at kids and had a comics code and actually provided entertainment for the youth of the nation.

Do you know how shitty it must be to grow up as a kid today in America, with no comics? Seriously.....at $3-4 per book......what average kid can afford it?

They need to go back to the cheap newspaper print.....cheezy ads....tone down the mature plot lines....and give comics back to kids.....

It works out for everybody. The comic Industry actually makes a ton of profit once again.....American Male children get a major normal aspect of childhood back....and 35 year old men will be forced to try to get laid.
testosterom
I agree with the writer,Thor already posesses the Odinpower,a primal universal force which is larger in magnitude than the Red Hulk's strength. Jeph Loeb committed 2 blunders there,he assumed that this resurrected Thor was less powerful.

Hello,he stopped the Mangog (a being with the strength of a billion billion beings...is any Hulk more powerful than that?) in the last series...without using Mjolnir!

Then the Red Hulk did the impossible...he lifted Mjolnir even if it was clear that he was not worthy to wield the hammer.

Unless the Red Hulk is Odin or Buri or Bor (THor's father & ancestros respectively) in disguise,he would not even be able to lift it,but he even pulled Thor along and dragged him in the air whilst wielding the hammer!

What mockery is this? The Green Hulk couldn't even heft the magic hammer and the Red Hulk could do it?

Methinks Joeph Loeb deserves a visit from Thor and a whack in the head from Mjolnir.

As for the Red Hulk's identity,I strongly suspect him to be none other than Thaddeus "THunderbolt" Ross.

Who else would have a stronger motive to kill his daughter's (Betty Ross) murderer,the Abomination?

Who else would want the Green Hulk (Bruce Banner) & his former associate (Rick Jones) dead?

And in the Red Hulk series we were shown several shots of Gen. Ross holding a gun left-handed!

The Red Hulk shoots with a gun like a southpaw! He seems to know military tactics and strategy,stealth and deception and camouflage.

Unless Loeb & McGuiness are out to pull our legs again,the T-Bolt Ross is the Red Hulk!

As for Loeb's writing errors he deserves to be banished to Muspelheim!

Have at thee,Jeph! For Asgard! cool.gif

QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Aug 13 2008, 01:38 AM) [snapback]400253[/snapback]
You know....it's things like this that make me loathe current day comic writers. Have you ever noticed how nowadays EVERY issue/storyline has to be some Earth shattering event that will forever change the face of the Marvel Universe.

Back in the day....you would have a major event....then you would have 1-2 issues where the hero does nothing major...or stops some simple drug dealers or something. Those days are gone. It's as if writers today have downed a whole case of Monster Energy drinks and then start writing this crap.

Thor is a God.....in no story plot should the Hulk.....Red, purple, blue or green....be able to beat Thor.
The best story line for Hulk IMHO was back in the early 90's....when he became Mr. Fixit in Las Vegas. Sure it was a goofy plot line...but it made for some of the most humerous and interesting Hulk reading ever.

It's just like this whole "Secret Invasion" deal....where I suppose Bendis and all of his other crap cult writer followers will attempt to make us believe a TON of Marvel super heroes have actually always been Skrulls in hiding all these years..... rolleyes.gif
Comic books now are aimed at 35 year old men that have tons of cash due to not being laid. The industry was much better back when it was aimed at kids and had a comics code and actually provided entertainment for the youth of the nation.

Do you know how shitty it must be to grow up as a kid today in America, with no comics? Seriously.....at $3-4 per book......what average kid can afford it?

They need to go back to the cheap newspaper print.....cheezy ads....tone down the mature plot lines....and give comics back to kids.....
It works out for everybody. The comic Industry actually makes a ton of profit once again.....American Male children get a major normal aspect of childhood back....and 35 year old men will be forced to try to get laid.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.