Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nate Campbell Chat Tonight, August 12th, at 9:00PM ET/6:00PM PT
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
thehype
FH CHAT: NATE CAMPBELL

TONIGHT, Tuesday, August 12th, at 9:00PM ET/6:00PM PT, WBA, IBF & WBO lightweight champion NATE CAMPBELL is coming to the FightHype Chat Room to answer questions and speak directly with the fans about his upcoming clash with Joan Guzman and much more. Register a free account today for your opportunity to chat live. At the conclusion of the chat session, one lucky fan will receive a phone call directly from Campbell for a one-on-one conversation before wrapping things up. Don't miss this unique opportunity to speak directly with and have your questions answered by one of the world's top boxers.

read more

http://www.fighthype.com/pages/content3232.html
Mean Mister Mustard
I'll try different browsers to see if I can copy paste this time.
Imperius3
Can't register for some reason. Says I don't have a valid e-mail address. That's weird, and it sucks.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(Imperius3 @ Aug 12 2008, 07:57 PM) [snapback]400301[/snapback]
Can't register for some reason. Says I don't have a valid e-mail address. That's weird, and it sucks.

I had the same problem for a long ass time..You have to register on the chat page again..Registering just on the website isn't enough I guess..hahaha..Might be different for others but thats what I had to do..
woooooo
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Aug 12 2008, 10:48 PM) [snapback]400321[/snapback]
I had the same problem for a long ass time..You have to register on the chat page again..Registering just on the website isn't enough I guess..hahaha..Might be different for others but thats what I had to do..

Your screename for the forums on fighthype is completely different from the accounts on the chat room.

You have to register a completely new screename for the chat room.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.