Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Most Brutal Knockout
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Pages: 1, 2
D-MARV
What was the most brutal knockout you have ever seen?

Here's one of mine!
JD
Douchebag
QUOTE(JD @ Aug 13 2008, 09:14 PM) [snapback]400433[/snapback]

WHY THE FUCK DID THAT REF EVEN BOTHER WITH THE 10 COUNT?
JD
JD
QUOTE(The Conscience @ Aug 13 2008, 09:16 PM) [snapback]400434[/snapback]
WHY THE FUCK DID THAT REF EVEN BOTHER WITH THE 10 COUNT?

LOL...I never noticed that before.
JD
King Eugene
Edison Miranda's KO on ESPN Friday Night fights earlier this year.
D-MARV
Fitz!
how do you post the youtube video without linking it?
The CEO
Yeah....Mercer-Morrison was "BRUTAL"....just bomb after bomb on a sitting duck....

This one ain't the most brutal....but it's gotta be one of the most EMBARRASSING KOs I've ever seen...

King Eugene
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 13 2008, 10:02 PM) [snapback]400456[/snapback]
Yeah....Mercer-Morrison was "BRUTAL"....just bomb after bomb on a sitting duck....
This one ain't the most brutal....but it's gotta be one of the most EMBARRASSING KOs I've ever seen...

Yea, definitly the most embarrassing! Its bad when your watching someone getting bashed and your screaming to the Ref to stop the fight! LOL

Straight Target Practice!
D-MARV
JonnyBlaze
Emile Griffith's KO of Benny Paret in their 3rd fight was the most vicious KO ever I've seen..The Mercer KO of Morrison was real crazy but thankfully no one died..It is still hard to watch the KO/death of such a great fighter like Paret..I've only been able to watch it maybe 3 times..Griffith goes soooo insane on Paret once Paret is unconscious against the ropes.
ROLL DEEP
JD, glad you posted the Herol Graham - Julian Jackson one.

Well, I'm not really, being English and all, but that KO was BRUTAL. As soon as Jacksons hand touched him he went limp. Awesome KO....felt so sorry for Graham as he was on course for a points victory.

Ah well.
Maxy
That Griffiths- Benny Paret KO was a sickener no doubt. There was real bad blood between the two of them over the gay slurs and Emile really made a point of punishing Paret. Can't believe the ref allowed Paret to take so many unanswered punches.

Jackson-Graham was one of the very best single punch KO's I've seen. Graham got sloppy and woke up still having never won the middleweight title despite his obvious talent.
Big Slim Sweet
JD, was that Ruddock-Dokes you put up at 8:33 pm yesterday? That's what it looks like from the blurry freeze frame image but when I try and play it says the video is no longer available.
HaydelHammer
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 13 2008, 10:02 PM) [snapback]400456[/snapback]

LMAO I'm at work with tears in my eyes. LOL. Love the "punch out" theme...photos and all. LMAO
Tha Docta
waiting patiently for poor joey gamache to make an appearance in this thread. poor bastard never had a chance.
thehype
Maybe not the most brutal, but you gotta love it....

Tua vs. Ruiz

woooooo
Any Julian Jackson KO is up there for me. The fight against Herol Graham is embedded in my memory.

The way he used to point to the area where they would fall was gangggsta.

thehype
Pavlik vs. Zertuche

thehype
Hearns vs. Duran

thehype
Foreman vs. Frazier

thehype
Dempsey vs. Willard

thehype
Robinson vs. Fullmer

thehype
Foreman vs. Norton

iron_mike
thehype
Johnson vs. Jones

Come on...you gotta have the Road Warrior in there somewhere.

Funniest thing about the video is Lampley and Merchant when the KO happens...you can almost see them smiling when it happened.
thehype
QUOTE(iron_mike @ Aug 14 2008, 03:57 PM) [snapback]400579[/snapback]
Dont know how to put the youtube vid on here but heres the link

CODE
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qtFD69fO50[/video]

There's also a little video button you can use (it reads "Insert Flash Video" when you mouse over it).
iron_mike
QUOTE(thehype @ Aug 14 2008, 04:04 PM) [snapback]400581[/snapback]
CODE
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qtFD69fO50[/video]

There's also a little video button you can use (it reads "Insert Flash Video" when you mouse over it).

Thanks bud!
thehype
Ruddock vs. Dokes

How his head stayed on is beyond me.

iron_mike

Derrick Jefferson
thehype
Ike Williams vs Beau Jack

Byrd Man
without going through the thread, I have to say the two most brutal ones I saw were Tommy Morrison getting absolutely destroyed by Ray Mercer and Ike Ibeabuchi just hammering Chris Byrd.
thehype
Tyson vs. Pinklon Thomas

Maybe not the most brutal, but a classic Tyson combination nonetheless

thehype
Griffith vs. Paret

Definition of brutality

thehype
Wolfe vs. Ward

Yeah...chicks can crack too

JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(thehype @ Aug 14 2008, 03:17 PM) [snapback]400588[/snapback]
Griffith vs. Paret

Definition of brutality

That was the KO I was talkin about..Just watched it again,it gives ya goosebumps knowing that you just watched a guy die in the ring..The refs. back in the day would let fights go on wayyyy longer then they should have just like Dempsey vs. Willard..It was all up to the fighter whether the fight was over basically and they really put the fighter's life in their own hands which is a really bad thing to do since warriors never will give up..
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(thehype @ Aug 14 2008, 03:22 PM) [snapback]400590[/snapback]
Wolfe vs. Ward

Yeah...chicks can crack too

Bad ass KO..Ann Wolfe is Laila Ali's Joe Frazier for sure..It's too bad the two of them never met to show who the best woman's boxer ever really was..I would have and still would be willing to pay money to see this fight if it was on PPV..They both have amazing skill..Holly Holm is another female boxer who is really skilled that still fights..There have been quite a few female boxers who have really impressed me and think they should get more attention in boxing..There are also chick fighters who are absolutely horrible and I wondered how they got put on TV..Though,I wonder how come they never put any chick fights on TV anymore??Holly Holm,Ann Wolfe,and Laila Ali could of made some dope fights had they all fought each other at a catch weight or somethin..Ann Wolfe trains fighters now,Laila is doing her own thing(American Gladiators and other stuff),and Holly Holm is still doin her thing in the ring..How about a Tonya Harding vs. Holly Holm fight!!hahaha...
The Boxing Fan
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Aug 14 2008, 06:09 PM) [snapback]400608[/snapback]
Bad ass KO..Ann Wolfe is Laila Ali's Joe Frazier for sure..It's too bad the two of them never met to show who the best woman's boxer ever really was..I would have and still would be willing to pay money to see this fight if it was on PPV..They both have amazing skill..Holly Holm is another female boxer who is really skilled that still fights..There have been quite a few female boxers who have really impressed me and think they should get more attention in boxing..There are also chick fighters who are absolutely horrible and I wondered how they got put on TV..Though,I wonder how come they never put any chick fights on TV anymore??Holly Holm,Ann Wolfe,and Laila Ali could of made some dope fights had they all fought each other at a catch weight or somethin..Ann Wolfe trains fighters now,Laila is doing her own thing(American Gladiators and other stuff),and Holly Holm is still doin her thing in the ring..How about a Tonya Harding vs. Holly Holm fight!!hahaha...

Jesue that was awful. Its stuff like that, that make say women don't need to fight. But that was a textbook knockout. Maybe im being a little over protective ,but wow!
FenderDG3
QUOTE(The C.E.O. @ Aug 13 2008, 09:02 PM) [snapback]400456[/snapback]

That was AWESOME, the Punchout images and sounds totally made that video ten times better. The Tommy Morrison vs. Ray Mercer KO was pretty brutal... there were like 5 unnecessary punches landed too.
King Eugene
QUOTE(thehype @ Aug 14 2008, 04:02 PM) [snapback]400580[/snapback]
Johnson vs. Jones

Come on...you gotta have the Road Warrior in there somewhere.

Funniest thing about the video is Lampley and Merchant when the KO happens...you can almost see them smiling when it happened.

LMAO...yep you could have left this one out!
King Eugene

Thats a straight beatdown! LMAO
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
One i didn't see, that i saw after WNF last night was Williams-Peter. That one was brutal. Ponce De Leon also had a brutal one on the Vargas-Mosley 2 undercard against some Asian opponent with a long name.
The Boxing Fan
QUOTE(Fitz @ Aug 15 2008, 12:54 AM) [snapback]400661[/snapback]
Fuck you guys, I'm gonna plug my video again, lol.

Also, yes I know the music I have put is cliche and nearly everyone has it now for fight compilations, but what can I do, I made it ages ago, lol.

damn who was that guy that got knocked out and he was still punching while he was on the canvas?
JLUVBABY
roy jones knocking out art serwano (i think thats the fight) was pretty brutal.... serwano goes down and into a seizure... twitching on the ground eyes wide open... unreal.. i bet he even pooped his pants.. vincent pettway knocking out simon brown was a rough one too... simon was on his back with his arm stuck up... tim witherspoon knocking out anders ecklund was nasty....lol... my favorite knockout is tyson vs. berbick... berbick couldnt stand for nuthin in the world...lol
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Oh my bad, i haven't checked out all the videos yet. Im just posting some of the ones that I thought were pretty brutal. I guess a really recent one would have to be Pac-Diaz. That was a beating and Diaz went down hard in that 9th round.
BigG

*Wearing his traditiional black trunks..and fighting out of Catskill, New York*

*Ladies and Gentlement..introducing...the ONE..the only...Iron Mike Tyson*

A video I made a long time ago. I think that song really fits Tyson
JonnyBlaze
Tyson KO's are always nice,but I think when he gets KO'ed it's even more brutal..The Holyfield and Lennox KO's over him are wicked..Tyson will end suffering real fast but Holy and Lennox made him wait to get KO'ed..Tyson never would quit and had to be KO'ed..Also,other brutal KO's are Holyfield Vs. Qawi 2,Buster Douglas,Rodrigues, and many more from Holy..Some brutal KO's of Lennox were Vs. Botha,Grant,Rahman 2,and Shannon Briggs..Also,one of the dopest KO's in my opinion is V Klitchko Vs. Danny Williams..The double right uppercut,jumps back and jumps back in with a 1-2 and ends Williams after all the torture..The KO against Kirk Johnson and Corrie Sanders were also good ones by V. Klitchko..Sam Peter Vs Jeremy Williams were real dope too,put his ass to sleep for real for about 5 minutes..Kosta Vs. Zab Judah was another,if no one has named it yet.
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(thehype @ Aug 14 2008, 02:56 PM) [snapback]400578[/snapback]
Foreman vs. Norton

I met Ken Norton in person and he said this was the hardest and craziest fight in his career..He told me Foreman hit him harder then anyone ever did..Ken's a real cool guy in person and like to joke around a lot..He was givin me a crazy stare soo I put my right fist up and grinded my teeth and he got a inch away from my face and me and him had a crazy stare down for about 2 minutes..HAHA..Everyone was watchin and laughin..That's right,I had a stare down with a former Heavyweight champ..I gotta say though,Norton has the biggest hands I've ever seen in my life!!Everyone tells me I got big hands but he makes my hands look small..I'm 6'2,205 lbs..This guy I sparred once who was 6'8,250 lbs also had small hands compared to Norton..Hmmmm,it says I can't post the pic,will someone post the pic for me??
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE(JonnyBlaze @ Aug 15 2008, 06:28 PM) [snapback]400752[/snapback]
I met Ken Norton in person and he said this was the hardest and craziest fight in his career..He told me Foreman hit him harder then anyone ever did..Ken's a real cool guy in person and like to joke around a lot..He was givin me a crazy stare soo I put my right fist up and grinded my teeth and he got a inch away from my face and me and him had a crazy stare down for about 2 minutes..HAHA..Everyone was watchin and laughin..That's right,I had a stare down with a former Heavyweight champ..I gotta say though,Norton has the biggest hands I've ever seen in my life!!Everyone tells me I got big hands but he makes my hands look small..I'm 6'2,205 lbs..This guy I sparred once who was 6'8,250 lbs also had small hands compared to Norton..Hmmmm,it says I can't post the pic,will someone post the pic for me??

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.