Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Thank God the circus is gone!!!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Landiz_Tha Don
WAD UP GUYS ITS ME AGAIN.

ARENT YOU GUYS HAPPY THE PACMAN VS GOLDENBOY BOUT IS OFF

I SURE AM!!!
ILL BE CELEBRATING LIKE THIS drinks.gif drinks.gif drinks.gif drinks.gif drinks.gif drinks.gif LOL

I HOPE MARGARITO GETS ODLH!!!

Landiz_Tha Don

Peace!

Admin note: Topc edited for clarity.

Jack

Administrator
King Eugene
I hope Margarito gets Williams!
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Not a shot in hell that Margarito gets DLH. No way no how. DLH is going to lure Tito into a match at like 160 prolly. He may possibly look into a 3rd match with Mosley if he really dominates Mayorga. Who really knows, but im sure it won't be margarito. I wouldn't be surprised if he pushed the Dec date back to Cinco De Mayo weekend 2009.
Landiz_Tha Don
QUOTE(3King3 @ Aug 13 2008, 08:50 PM) [snapback]400468[/snapback]
I hope Margarito gets Williams!

YEA I ALSO WISH HE GETS WILLIAMS BUT RIGHT NOW I DOUBT IT BCUZ OF BOB FATHER AND GOOSEN PROBLEMS. MARGARITO VS WILLIAMS II WILL COME IN 2009. BUT MARGARITO SHOULD GET ODLH SO HE CAN GET A BIG PAYDAY. thumbsup_anim.gif

Landiz_Tha Don

Peace!
King Eugene
OH I HOPE HE GETS A BIG PAYDAY! But I dont think he'll get that DLH fight. If he does, its by default cause DLH cant get another big name to face him. You already seen how he has went BELOW and beyond to get another BIG name opponent. Expect him to go High and Above next with someone else. Trust me AM will be the very last on his list. I bet he'll try to talk PBF out of retirement before he goes that route. I just hope to God he doesnt fight Shane again!
BoxingStill#1
I think it was a bit looney for DLH not settle @ a 60/40 split.

Granted I know its his last fight,.....But Pacman is P4P #1 right now.....
MarzB
Theres Winky Wright with hardly any concessions but I agree with Kylee, he'll wait till Cinco or try to justify some crap bout with the WBO (LOL) Lt Middleweight chUMP whomever that is (if that belt exist for that weight division).

I love how this all imploded in GBPs faces
kidbazooka1
QUOTE(Landiz_Tha Don @ Aug 13 2008, 11:47 PM) [snapback]400466[/snapback]
WAD UP GUYS ITS ME AGAIN.

ARENT YOU GUYS HAPPY THE PACMAN VS GOLDENBOY BOUT IS OFF

I SURE AM!!!
ILL BE CELEBRATING LIKE THIS drinks.gif drinks.gif drinks.gif drinks.gif drinks.gif drinks.gif LOL

I HOPE MARGARITO GETS ODLH!!!

Landiz_Tha Don

Peace!

Admin note: Topc edited for clarity.

Jack

Administrator

Im with you on that one but I doubt DLH wants any part of Maragrito.
King Eugene
QUOTE(kidbazooka1 @ Aug 14 2008, 01:14 AM) [snapback]400478[/snapback]
Im with you on that one but I doubt DLH wants any part of Maragrito.

He Doesnt!

I think not cause he is scared (hell he aint scared of nobody, this is actually the first time I can ever remember anyone ever criticizing him about who he fights) but cause he dont want his last fight to be extremely hard and he wants a huge payday and he wont get as much money fighting Margarito.

Hell I wish he would fight Winky lol.
woooooo
Damn, you can't believe a word Oscar says.

He says he won't fight a mexican, and after talks break down, he negotiates a deal for the path of least resistance against Mora who he knows can't hurt him.

http://sports.espn.go.com/sports/boxing/ne...tory?id=3534287
King Eugene
QUOTE(woooooo @ Aug 14 2008, 03:42 AM) [snapback]400481[/snapback]

He says he won't fight a mexican, and after talks break down, he negotiates a deal for the path of least resistance against Mora who he knows can't hurt him.

LOL yea I read that on boxingscene.com
CreDog
Oscar should retire, he will probably fight Mora and lose!

Let's face it, he is semi retired and didn't look all to impressive against former featherweight Stevie Forbes.

Method
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(Method @ Aug 14 2008, 12:33 PM) [snapback]400530[/snapback]

Hahahahh!
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
He's looking at Mora now? Mora has a fight in Sept. against Forrest, and what happens if Forrest beats Mora. Where is DLH gonna look at then if Mora, Cotto, Wright, Margarito, and Pacquiao are out of the picture. It'd be nice to see Vernon Forrest get the payday if he beats Mora, but that aint happening either. I'm calling it right now, it will be DLH-Tito next May.
Method
1strdko
The only fight that would cement DLH legacy is with AM.
Big Slim Sweet
QUOTE(Method @ Aug 14 2008, 11:33 AM) [snapback]400530[/snapback]

Beautiful!
Landiz_Tha Don
QUOTE(woooooo @ Aug 14 2008, 12:42 AM) [snapback]400481[/snapback]

CMON MAN NOW HES SAYING HELL FIGHT MORA AND HES MEXICAN. OSCAR SAYS HE WANTS A BIG PAY DAY THEN THAT MEANS HE SHOULD FIGHT MARGARITO NOT MORA. MORA IS NOT THAT KNOWN. MARGARITO IS KNOWN BY MORE CASUAL BOXING FANS NOW THAT HE DESTROYED COTTO AND THE PPV SELLS WERE DAMN GOOD. IMAGINE HOW MUCH MONEY GOLDEN BOY AND TJ TORNADO WILL MAKE!!! IMAGINE THE PPV SELLS!!!

Landiz_Tha Don

Peace!
thehype
Yeah, but you see, therein lies the problem...no matter who Oscar fights, it's gonna sell and do big numbers because they're billing it as Oscar's final fight.

He could fight Carlos Maussa and it'll still do big numbers.

If Mora loses to Forrest, don't be surprised to see Daniel Santos pop up as a possible opponent...in fact, they probably already have him on notice.
FenderDG3
QUOTE(Method @ Aug 14 2008, 11:33 AM) [snapback]400530[/snapback]

Method, that is awesome, LMAO!!
KYLE THEEE SPINKS FAN
Damn good call on Daniel Santos... Didn't even really think of him. DLH could beat Santos too, and he's a titlist who just beat Alcine. In fact, instead of fighting Margarito, fight the man who beat Margarito. That's an easy sell right there, and plus Santos ain't a bad fighter. Of course he'd like a bigger name, but most anything with DLH will sell on PPV.
JLUVBABY
QUOTE(woooooo @ Aug 14 2008, 02:42 AM) [snapback]400481[/snapback]

most may not agree but i would give mora a chance against hoya.. i made fun of him too and i dont say this because of the forrest win but mora MIGHT be better than we might think... this rematch with forrest will answer a lot of questions bout mora...
BoxingStill#1
The ironic part about this whole thing is DLH would make 2X as much with a 60/40 split with Pacman, then he would with Mora..........

2 things DLH and PBF look at any more.........Money and Risk............Two things a real champion fighter shouldnt be worried about!!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.