Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where is the Mayweather jr interview?
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Nay_Sayer
Yo Hype, wassup?
thehype
MASSIVE EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW: FLOYD MAYWEATHER JR.
By Bullshit Artest

BA: So Floyd, what's the latest and greatest?

FM: You know how I do. None of these cats can touch me.

BA: What did you think about Margarito's win over Cotto?

FM: Who's Margarito? I didn't even watch the fight. Cotto's a good little fighter, but he's no Floyd Mayweather Jr. Margarito's a one-dimensional fighter. A B C, 1 2 3!

BA: It looks like Oscar's fight with Pacquaio has fallen through and now he's looking to fight Sergio Mora. What are your thoughts on that?

FM: Who's Sergio Mora? I already beat Oscar hands down. I already ended his career. Like I already told ya'll, skills pay the bills and boxing revolves around Floyd Mayweather Jr. I gave Oscar, Hatton, Baldomir, Judah and Gatti their biggest paydays. Now everyone, including Oscar, is starting to realize that.

BA: Is there any chance you might come out of retirement and..

FM: (Cutting in) Look, I've already accomplished everything there is to accomplish in this sport. There's nothing left for me to prove anymore. My heart's just not into fighting and I'm perfectly happy spending time with my kids.

BA: But what do you have to say to those fans who feel like you never fought the best fighters the welterweight division has to offer in Margarito or Paul Williams?

FM: Who's Margarito? Who's Paul Williams?

BA: Come on now Floyd. Surely you know who both of those guys are.

FM: That's not the point. The point is, what have either one of those guys done in their careers to put them on the same level as a Floyd Mayweather Jr. 39 wins! 25 knockouts! No losses! 6 world titles in 5 different weight classes! And oh yeah, did I mention Olmpic medalist? Shout out to the US Olympic boxing team in China. Keep your heads up and follow your dream and one day, you too can be an all-time great like yours truly. But like I was saying, what have those guys done to even be mentioned in the same sentence as Floyd Mayweather Jr. Margarito? You've already seen 5 different ways to beat him. I'd just be showing you a 6th way. And Williams? Didn't he just get beat by some guy I haven't even heard of?

BA: You mean Quintana?

FM: Yeah! Katana!

BA: Actually your Moneyness, he avenged that loss with a brutal 1st round KO.

FM: Don't matter. He still lost to a nobody! If he lost to someone like that, what do you think Floyd Mayweather Jr. would do to him?

BA: Well Floyd, actually, I'm not sure which is exactly why a lot of people still want to see you fight. With all due respect, even with all your skills, people aren't sure how you would match up with some of the big boys of the division so they'd love for you to...

FM: (Cutting in) What do you mean they aren't sure? I'd handle them just like I handled De La Hoya at 154. In fact, I'd take them out even faster. De La Hoya, like myself, was an Olympic medalist...a six-division world champion. You saw how easily I dominated him. Neither one of those guys would stand a chance with me. In fact, I don't even think they'd stand a chance with Oscar.

BA: Really?

FM: Yeah. Really. Why do you think Oscar's not even bothering to fight them? He wants to go out with a bang against one of the best fighters out there. Obviously since I'm retired, he tried to go after the next best thing and as you can see, that wasn't Margarito or Paul Williams.

BA: So you're saying after you, Manny Pacquiao is probably the best fighter in the world?

FM: Manny Pacquiao's a good little fighter, but he's no Floyd Mayweather Jr. I'd make easy work of him. Easy work! After me, everyone else is just average so Oscar has no choice but to settle for the best of the rest.

BA: Well, he's not fighting Pacquiao, but instead, it looks like he's going to fight Sergio Mora, a former Contender star. Since it's not you and it's not Pacquiao, would you say that Mora, not Margarito or Williams, is the best of the rest?

FM: Mora's a good little fighter, but he's no Floyd Mayweather Jr. But I do give him credit. Oscar wants to go out with a challenge. Mora's an undefeated fighter. He's slick. He's trying his best to be like me and, like I already said, since Oscar can't get me, I understand why he's trying to find the next best thing.

BA: Okay your Moneyness...we'll leave it at that. Anything you want to say to the fans in closing?

FM: To my fans, it was a great joy to have fought for all of you and I'm happy to be spending time with my family now. Go cop the newest release from Philthy Rich Records and look for my single, Stuntin By Myself, coming soon to stores near you.
woooooo
laugh.gif @ Katana

Should've put Jose Luis Castilllillio in there as well.

Man, that whole interview is onpoint like a mafukka.
woooooo
Damn, Leon has no shame. On top of this interview that he clearly did, he also put the Bullshit Artest on the interview with Carlos Hernandez as well.

ISHE SMITH TARGETING COTTO, ANGULO!
By B. Artest

BT: Congrats on your recent win, can you give us some thoughts about your peformance?
"I thought it was a good performance. I'm not going to say it was great, I thought we did well, I thought we performed well. Most importantly, I thought I executed the game plan well, the plan that Eddie Mustafa wanted me to execute."

Blah, blah, blah...who cares what else Ishe Smith had to say.
Mean Mister Mustard
That's actually a FM jr interview right there.
Byrd Man
I can actually see that being a legit interview. lol
STEVENSKI
I heard he was hangin with his brother Lloyd.
King Eugene
Sounds just like PBF...TALK SHIT, STAY RETIRED, AND SPEND TIME WITH THE FAM!

offtopic.gif
Was that Junior Witter in the movie "The 5th Element" with Bruce Willis?
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(3King3 @ Aug 14 2008, 10:12 PM) [snapback]400626[/snapback]
Sounds just like PBF...TALK SHIT, STAY RETIRED, AND SPEND TIME WITH THE FAM!

offtopic.gif
Was that Junior Witter in the movie "The 5th Element" with Bruce Willis?

LOL are you kidding me? That was Chris Tucker. What is Junior wotter going to be doing in a movie?
King Eugene
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Aug 14 2008, 11:13 PM) [snapback]400639[/snapback]
LOL are you kidding me? That was Chris Tucker. What is Junior wotter going to be doing in a movie?

Man I know that was Chris Tucker...I aint no dummy. Everybody knows that. I'm talking about the black guy with the british accent that was working for the white dude with the half hair half plastic head (bad guy)
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(3King3 @ Aug 14 2008, 11:16 PM) [snapback]400640[/snapback]
Man I know that was Chris Tucker...I aint no dummy. Everybody knows that. I'm talking about the black guy with the british accent that was working for the white dude with the half hair half plastic head (bad guy)

LOL.

No it's not Junior Witter. Now everytime I see the movie I'm going to imagine that really is Witter and get a laugh.
King Eugene
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Aug 14 2008, 11:18 PM) [snapback]400641[/snapback]
LOL.

No it's not Junior Witter. Now everytime I see the movie I'm going to imagine that really is Witter and get a laugh.

LOL I just looked him up. Its Adrian Thaws
King Eugene
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Aug 14 2008, 11:18 PM) [snapback]400641[/snapback]
LOL.

Tell me they dont look a like. LOL
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(3King3 @ Aug 14 2008, 11:32 PM) [snapback]400645[/snapback]

They do, except the other guy looks meaner.
King Eugene
QUOTE(Mean Mister Mustard @ Aug 14 2008, 11:46 PM) [snapback]400647[/snapback]
They do, except the other guy looks meaner.

LOL he really does
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(3King3 @ Aug 15 2008, 12:14 AM) [snapback]400651[/snapback]
LOL he really does

You know, they show that movie fairly often on TV and I never noticed the smilarities. Now every time I watch it I'll see Witter lol.
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(3King3 @ Aug 14 2008, 10:29 PM) [snapback]400644[/snapback]
LOL I just looked him up. Its Adrian Thaws

His stage name is 'Tricky' he was a big trip hop star in England in the early to mid nineties.

A funny guy he used to stay a hotel I worked at and let me tell you he smoked A LOT of dope.

It was hilarious, whenever he checked in the hotel brass would be out the front, 'welcome back Mr..........Tricky!'

Funnily enough I always thought Junior Witter looked like Tricky rather than the other way round.
King Eugene
QUOTE(the ollie reed fan club @ Aug 15 2008, 12:42 AM) [snapback]400658[/snapback]
His stage name is 'Tricky' he was a big trip hop star in England in the early to mid nineties.

A funny guy he used to stay a hotel I worked at and let me tell you he smoked A LOT of dope.

It was hilarious, whenever he checked in the hotel brass would be out the front, 'welcome back Mr..........Tricky!'

Funnily enough I always thought Junior Witter looked like Tricky rather than the other way round.

LOL wow thats a trip! Whats he doing now a days?
The Ollie Reed Fan Club
QUOTE(3King3 @ Aug 15 2008, 12:05 AM) [snapback]400663[/snapback]
LOL wow thats a trip! Whats he doing now a days?

Methinks smoking A LOT of dope (probably with Junior Witter).
BoxingStill#1
QUOTE(3King3 @ Aug 14 2008, 11:32 PM) [snapback]400645[/snapback]

LOL!!!!!! funny shit........"I am corban dallas!!"......
Mean Mister Mustard
QUOTE(BoxingStill#1 @ Aug 15 2008, 11:33 AM) [snapback]400709[/snapback]
LOL!!!!!! funny shit........"I am corban dallas!!"......

That scene always cracks me up where a bunch of people show up claiming to be him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.