Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: im sorry fighthype!!!
FightHype Community > BOXING HYPE > Boxing
Landiz_Tha Don
im sorry for writing in caps all of the time fighthype, will you guys forgive me. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Landiz_Tha Don

Peace!
Jack 1000
Of course you're forgiven,

I just wanted to mention that because a lot of people don't know that using all caps is screaming at someone. Again, Landiz welcome to the forums!

Jack
Douchebag
Your writting in caps is cool to me. What really urks me about you is the bombardment of Margarito nut swinging that you do. But other than that your cool. LOL
JD
Yeah...dude...seriously, you are approaching the point where I might start disliking Margarito because of your need to start thread after thread saying the SAME thing.

Easy...we get it.
The CEO
"sorry" ain't good enough....I want a pic of you on the floor in front of your computer begging for forgiveness.
rusty_trombone
QUOTE(JD @ Aug 16 2008, 09:43 AM) [snapback]400832[/snapback]
Yeah...dude...seriously, you are approaching the point where I might start disliking Margarito because of your need to start thread after thread saying the SAME thing.

Easy...we get it.

See, this is why the hate wagon started, and will continue as long as the doucheness continues. I know you want on the hate wagon JD, it's about time you joined.
Byrd Man
QUOTE(Landiz_Tha Don @ Aug 16 2008, 04:20 AM) [snapback]400795[/snapback]
im sorry for writing in caps all of the time fighthype, will you guys forgive me. biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif

Landiz_Tha Don

Peace!

BoxingStill#1
HEY WE FORGIVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...........oh shit, my bad.............

yea u are starting to give marg a lil bit too much credit....
TheWhiteBuffalo
Forgive him after his little profanity laced MMA rant? I think not. Not a smart move if you want to mingle with the Buffalo and his clan of the socially elite. fuck.gif
JD
QUOTE(rusty_trombone @ Aug 16 2008, 10:21 AM) [snapback]400841[/snapback]
See, this is why the hate wagon started, and will continue as long as the doucheness continues. I know you want on the hate wagon JD, it's about time you joined.

No...I have too much hate directed elsewhere than to burn my energy here because of some knucklehead fan who is overflowing with giddiness.
gods son
i used to laugh at when a forum user cries when one uses cap locks to type..did not see the issue! And still Dont!

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.