Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Playstation 3 Users!
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
Byrd Man
Feel free to add me on the PSN network.

ratpacker7613

I only have three games right now. Madden '08, Soul Calibur IV and Gran Turismo: Prologue

KookedKrack
i got soul caliber and gran tourismo and a gang of other games my psn is babyfacek
Method
Executioner1
Byrd Man
well both of you add me to your friends list and then when I get back this evening and connect to the internet I'll approve ya!
PR316
Armando929

Anyone who's playing Black Ops can add me.
lloyd mayflower
buckiewarrior
KookedKrack
PR does black ops freeze your ps3?

Shit has happened to me a few times already.
PR316
So far it hasn't.

Other games in the past have but its rare.
lloyd mayflower
QUOTE (KookedKrack @ Dec 5 2010, 03:07 AM) *
PR does black ops freeze your ps3?

Shit has happened to me a few times already.

Black ops has crashed my ps3 a couple of times too KK. So far its the only game thats ever caused me problems
JonnyBlaze
jonnyblaze342340
STEVENSKI
Good to see you back Blaze!
JonnyBlaze
QUOTE (STEVENSKI @ Feb 14 2011, 02:43 AM) *
Good to see you back Blaze!

Thanks man..Good to hear from you..It has sucked being away for what seemed like a really long time..I hope everyone has been having a good year so far on here..

I've still been watchin fights here and there but it really has been hard not being able to be doing it..I think the only way I could get back is if I get laser eye surgery or something to fix my eyes after all the damage that was done when I had that problem..If I wear contacts for even an hour,my eyes get really messed up and I get a headache and have to go to sleep shortly after because my eyes won't stay open and all I see is blur..Don't know what to do other than keep going back to the eye doc..

The Bradley fight was pretty sweet till it was stopped..I also don't think Alexander was faking..If you get hit around that area he got hit,it can do really fucked up things inside your head that will obviously effect things like balance,vision,and things like that..
BigG
Good to see you Back Jonny...
stateofthegame
stateofthegame

usually it is my son that is on, but he will be happy to play black-ops with anyone
Spyder
The latest update killed my PS3!

aggressive.gif

In other news, my warranty expired last month...coincidence? nea.gif
King Eugene
I've had a PS3 since last September. Played on game online once and that was FNR4. Was demolished in 3 rounds and haven't played online since. laugh.gif

KookedKrack
I highly recommend killzone 3 that game finally got me to stop playing call of duty.
STEVENSKI
QUOTE (King Eugene @ Feb 22 2011, 03:07 PM) *
I've had a PS3 since last September. Played on game online once and that was FNR4. Was demolished in 3 rounds and haven't played online since. laugh.gif

So you kept your King mantle I see fuck.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.