Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Remember Ricky Martin?...well...he had twins
FightHype Community > OTHER HYPE > General Discussion
The CEO
which means his faggot sperm was injected into an egg on a dish, and then the faggot embryo was implanted into a uterus...

Thoughts?

P.S.~ Clay Aiken procreated the same way.

BigJuicyHog
Well, he cant make butt babies with his boyfriend, and vagina probably grosses him out. What did you want him to do?
The CEO
laugh.gif

I don't know, man.......and since this is a touchy topic, and I don't wanna offend Bam, I'm gonna go ahead and qualify this....lol

The following is coming from an open minded guy who is comfortable with his sexuality......I've been cool with some gays (both male and female) in my time....had problems with some others.....and the type of sex they want is THEIR business and all.........but I guess when it comes down it....I personally feel that being gay is just......wrong.

It's like that quote..."How can a man look at another man's hairy ass and find love?".....women are beautiful....and the pussy is DESIGNED for the dick.....the asshole is primarily designed for another reason.

For the record....I'm all for In Vitro/Surrogacy for straight couples with fertility problems....that is the normal and intended use for it.....I just think these celebrity dykes ands faggots that are taking advantage of it are DISGUSTING.....more disgusting than the opposite sex's private parts are TO THEM......I feel that if they can't do the deed due to their sexuality, then they should consider adoption....

You know....Michael Jackson did the same thing a long time ago...on more than one occasion....the fuckin' faggoty freak.
caneman
I had a friend & she wanted a girl baby & hubby only does boys it would seem...I told her that I could hook her up! She said cool lets do this! I had to ask her if that was going to be direct deposit or turkey baser? rolleyes.gif whatever on sticky ricky
The CEO
QUOTE(caneman @ Aug 21 2008, 05:00 PM) [snapback]401369[/snapback]
I had a friend & she wanted a girl baby & hubby only does boys it would seem...I told her that I could hook her up! She said cool lets do this! I had to ask her if that was going to be direct deposit or turkey baser? rolleyes.gif whatever on sticky ricky

laugh.gif!! @ "direct deposit or turkey baster?"

See...I think that's a totally messed up way to live....a married couple where one of them is gay, and the other one knows about it and tolerates it....I don't care if they're happy with their arrangement or not....they're just livin' day after day in their fucked up world.....and that's shit's prevalent...shit...I once knew a married couple where BOTH OF THEM were gay....he liked boys, and she liked girls....they got married to open a business and get over on the government.....
caneman
Just for the record CEO, what I meant was his sperm was producing boys! laugh.gif
The CEO
AAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAA!!!!
BGv2.0
I don't think homosexuality is an issue I've ever discussed on here. I already know that due to preconcieved notions in regard to my region on the map...I'll be called every name in the book for this stance. BUT...this is my opinion....and it is correct.

I once argued this in front of a large group with a closet gay guy until he went bat shit and told off on himself by saying "we just want you to accept us for who we are!!!!".LOL

This is simple common sense fact. You can argue all day long about should gays be allowed to raise children, is their way of sexual gradification a sin or not....all of these are social issues related to society and religious values...much of which is personal opinion.

The one thing that CANNOT IMHO be argued is the FACT that homosexuality is abnormal. If the basic principles of Darwin are applied to the situation.....with the main idea being that EVERY species...man included...strives with one goal in mind continuation of the species....the ONLY way to do that is through reproduction.

IF....you lack the normal inate desire to reproduce....as in attraction to the opposite sex.....you are in fact abnormal.

NOW.....does that make homosexuals evil and vile....no....but it does make them broken in a sense.

I myself think that if you are born with such a defect.....one of the consequences of that....is the inability to raise offspring. NOW....in this wonderful world of science that we live in today.....you can avoid all that. I personally do not think it should be allowed....not due to the idea that a gay couple does not have the capacity to raise and love a child.....BUT....due to the fact that you are basically making a major life choice for a person that has no say on how they would prefer to be raised. This is different than race, or gender......those are situations that cannot be changed. HOWEVER, being raised by a homosexual couple...with all of the potential angst and confusion that WILL come along with that......that is a situation that is chosen and can be avoided.

It would be interesting to see any research done in regard to the sexual preference of children raised by gay parents. I'd speculate that the majority turn out straight regardless....because you are either broke..or not. But it would be interesting to see.
The CEO
I approve of your views, BG...

I do, however, think that some people "turn" gay...and this is disregarding the desire to reproduce that you mentioned....for example...girls who were molested/raped/unattractive/treated like shit by men and end up hating or not trusting them.....or certain mommas' boys who hold animosity towards women because of the overly feminine and protective way they were brought up....some of them subconsciously wanting to be like their mothers....

As for your research comment....I would think that children who are raised by two proud homosexuals would be more likely to catch the gay.....or at least more likely to have bi-curious tendencies.....since they're raised and immersed in that environment....being told and conditioned to believe there's nothing wrong with being gay during their impressionable youth...

and this is just to clarify....I consider bisexuality and lesbianism to be wrong as well....I didn't when I was younger because sexual gratification was the most important thing at the time, and I was getting to see or "luckily" deal with two bitches instead of one....but as you age and gain experience, and IF you give a fuck about love or meaningful relationships, you start to think about this on a deeper level....that there's more to life than watching hot, lesbian action or being in the menage....I'm saying you will find that these women are typically soulless and disposable....only good for one thing....and if that happens to YOUR thing, and you want to grow old livin' the playboy lifestyle....I totally understand....I'm not judging you dude to dude at all....use them hos....thumbsup_anim.gif
caneman
All I can say is all this bi crap is bullshit....you suck a fucking dick, or you don't! rolleyes.gif
AKay
in a prior life my super power was turning lesbians back straight.
caneman
LMAO! I hear you Will, I am a lesbo with something extra myself! laugh.gif
Mino
QUOTE(BGv2.0 @ Aug 22 2008, 01:54 AM) [snapback]401466[/snapback]
I don't think homosexuality is an issue I've ever discussed on here. I already know that due to preconcieved notions in regard to my region on the map...I'll be called every name in the book for this stance. BUT...this is my opinion....and it is correct.

I once argued this in front of a large group with a closet gay guy until he went bat shit and told off on himself by saying "we just want you to accept us for who we are!!!!".LOL

This is simple common sense fact. You can argue all day long about should gays be allowed to raise children, is their way of sexual gradification a sin or not....all of these are social issues related to society and religious values...much of which is personal opinion.

The one thing that CANNOT IMHO be argued is the FACT that homosexuality is abnormal. If the basic principles of Darwin are applied to the situation.....with the main idea being that EVERY species...man included...strives with one goal in mind continuation of the species....the ONLY way to do that is through reproduction.

IF....you lack the normal inate desire to reproduce....as in attraction to the opposite sex.....you are in fact abnormal.

NOW.....does that make homosexuals evil and vile....no....but it does make them broken in a sense.

I myself think that if you are born with such a defect.....one of the consequences of that....is the inability to raise offspring. NOW....in this wonderful world of science that we live in today.....you can avoid all that. I personally do not think it should be allowed....not due to the idea that a gay couple does not have the capacity to raise and love a child.....BUT....due to the fact that you are basically making a major life choice for a person that has no say on how they would prefer to be raised. This is different than race, or gender......those are situations that cannot be changed. HOWEVER, being raised by a homosexual couple...with all of the potential angst and confusion that WILL come along with that......that is a situation that is chosen and can be avoided.

It would be interesting to see any research done in regard to the sexual preference of children raised by gay parents. I'd speculate that the majority turn out straight regardless....because you are either broke..or not. But it would be interesting to see.

I probably used to agree with what u said, but I have 2 neighbors who are gay men and they adopted a 1yr old boy about 2 yrs ago...And as far as Im concerned have done a great job...So in todays fucked up world where parents r the main reasons kids turn out so fucked up, if two ppl r capable of raising a child the proper way then more power to them..
caneman
QUOTE(Mino @ Aug 22 2008, 11:43 AM) [snapback]401498[/snapback]
I probably used to agree with what u said, but I have 2 neighbors who are gay men and they adopted a 1yr old boy about 2 yrs ago...And as far as Im concerned have done a great job...So in todays fucked up world where parents r the main reasons kids turn out so fucked up, if two ppl r capable of raising a child the proper way then more power to them..

I'll have to agree with that!
Douchebag
I refuse to believe Ricky Martin is gay.....He was part of the greatest boy band of all time.......Menudo! closedeyes.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2014 Invision Power Services, Inc.